Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter

Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter?

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find an education.

Sincerely,
eb

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"eb" <eb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter?

0
Suzanne
4/13/2010 1:43:46 AM
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Enclosed please find an education.
>
> Sincerely,
> eb

ROTFL!

0
Gordon

time formats using Excel 2010 Query
Having problems with the time format using query with an excel worksheet... I just started using excel 2010 (upgrade from 2003). I have a worksheet with a column for time. The times are formatted as time (ex. 10:30:00 PM - not text). When I run a query all the times show up "1/0/1900 0:00". Then I try to format those times they all show up as 12:00 AM or ZERO. I can go back and change all the times to text, but this is a large worksheet....then they don't sort correctly as text versus a number... I did not have this problem with Excel 2003. I just want the times to show u...

how do I send a letter without a send button on the toolbar?
I am on a trial version for outlook 2003 and I am still not able to send messages, cause there is no send button anywhere!??? Do you have a mail account configured? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, son asked: | I am on a trial version for outlook 2003 and I am still not able to | send messages, cause there is no send button anywhere!??? ...

Date Formatting #5
How do you format a date field so that you don't need to enter the '/' between the month, date and year? We are getting the julian number when we enter a date. Thanks. Format it as text. >-----Original Message----- >How do you format a date field so that you don't need to >enter the '/' between the month, date and year? We are >getting the julian number when we enter a date. Thanks. >. > Check out: http://cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm In article <03a301c39f25$911ae0d0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "mpavlina@sealy.com" <a...

How do I format catalog merge pages so the output is in columns n.
In Publisher - when I do a catalog merge (I am trying to make a an address directory) the output (names & addresses) merge correctly but I want to be able to read them up and down in columns instead of across in rows. How can I format? You need to setup your data differently. There is an Excel example here: http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B624CD4-90D8-4986-A2FF-A2807467E6F5@microsoft.com... &...

How to find a cell with a particular date format?
Hi, For example, I have a cell that shows the date as 08/11/07. How can I use the Find command to locate it? TIA Tom Select that cell (just for testing). Look at the formulabar--not what's displayed in the cell. Use that when you try your Find. Tom wrote: > > Hi, > > For example, I have a cell that shows the date as 08/11/07. How can I use > the Find command to locate it? > > TIA > Tom -- Dave Peterson Ctrl-F, click on the Options>> button, then the Format... button. Leave search field empty to find all cells with ...

Does anyone know where the brochure button is in excell
I can't find the brochure button, I am assured it exsists... please help what is the brochure button? >-----Original Message----- >I can't find the brochure button, I am assured it exsists... please help >. > Hi linzig, Not familiar with a brochure button, do you mean the "print" button that I always use File, Print instead, or "print preview". Did the button come with Excel, did you lose track of an entire toolbar or just one button. Or perhaps a button from some addin, such as Adobe Acrobat, or other software that can produce a PDF file. ...

different templates for each page
is there a way to make a publication that has different templates for different pages? Open two instances of Publisher, in the first instance open your template (are you meaning a pre-designed publication?). Do your edits, copy and paste to the second instance of Publisher. Back to the first, close and don't save, new, open the second template, do your edits, copy and paste to the other publication's page two and so on... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "james jones" <james jones@discussions...

Conditional Formatting in a Group on a Report
I have a report with data such as the following: Name ---- Course ----- Dept ----- Grade John ----- Algebra ---- Math ----- 77 John ---- Geometry --- Math ---- 81 John ---- Sculpture --- Art ------ 99 John ---- Painting ---- Art ----- 59 The report is grouped by department so that all the math courses appear in one group, art in another, etc. In the group footer, I have already created a box that shows the number of courses passed per department (>=65) as well as the number of courses required to complete in that department. For example, students must pass 3 art courses to gr...

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...

How do I conditionally format a row and copy the formatting to tab
How do I copy the conditional fomatting of the row to the entire table? If it's 2003 and earlier, you can copy the row, then "paste special" and select formats on the rows you want to copy conditional formatting. "nandu1256" wrote: > How do I copy the conditional fomatting of the row to the entire table? ...

Time management template
I am Ops Mngr trying to track & trend my warehouse personel. I have started off by creating a Time management template, in Excel, for my drivers tracking their time in the warehouse preping for their day, times at each stop and time unloading back in the warehouse. I compare the data against each driver to see where my produtivity is coming from. I know some functions & formulas in excel, but my program is pretty bulky and quite time consuming to enter the data. My question is dose anyone out there have a similar program that has all or most of the bugs worked out of it? OR...

Sql MDF to Access 2007 format
Hi I have SQL2005Express with a small 7MB MDF that I would like to convert to Access or Excel 2007. Not very well versed in that process and would love any assistance as to the best method and how to many thanks -- Marcaeu On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:59:38 -0600, "News" <nf@no.com> wrote: >Hi >I have SQL2005Express with a small 7MB MDF that I would like to convert to >Access or Excel 2007. >Not very well versed in that process and would love any assistance as to the >best method and how to > >many thanks > > >-- Marcaeu...

How to link data and it's formats bewteen worksheets #3
I am using Office v.X for mac. I have a workbook that that has master worksheet with A1:AK4 column headings and A5:AK265 has data with different formats (date,text,number etc.) I want to create new worksheet as a diiferent catagories with linking data from the master worksheet. So when i edit the master worksheet it edits the other worksheet simultaneous. For example rows 5,15,70,100 belongs to catagory1 being worksheet2 and rows 10,50,200 being another catagory as another worksheet and so on. Different rows will make up 6 catagories in turns 6 worksheets. I have tried using paste link but i l...

number formatted cell
If I am typing in 19 numbers in a cell (that has been formatted to number) to keep track of account numbers, it puts zeroes at the end and only 15 numbers are showing. If I go into another cell and choose text first before typing and then type my numbers you can see all the numbers, but when I try to go and change the number formatted cell to text the number still does not change unless I retype the number. Is this the way this works? yes excel only keeps track of the first 15 digits in a number, if you entered more digits as a number,they are now lost. "Pam Coleman" wrote...

Formula for Formatting Fonts
I have a spreadsheet that consists of Names and Addresses, however they are all in capital letters. There are about 600 entries. It'll take me forever if I edit each one manually. What formula should I use to make the Names not all caps. For ex. JOE SMITH becomes Joe Smith. Last Name is in one column and the First Name in another column. Please Help! Thank you so much :) Assuming the names are in cols A and B, from row1 down, Put in C1: =PROPER(A1) Copy C1 to D1, fill down as required Select cols C and D, and then do a copy > paste special as values to overwrite cols A and B (tr...

How do I find a template I downloaded to Publisher?
I downloaded a template fom the microsoft site to use in Publisher 2003. I closed the page since I didn't want to use it right away, but now I can't find it. I looked in the "new from a design" pane, but it isn't listed anywhere. Where should I be looking to retrieve the template? If you didn't save it, then it is still at Microsoft. Could be in your temp folder. In Windows Explorer address bar type %temp% , Try, file, new, templates, scroll down to the bottom. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com...

Importing bank statement that has a different date format :
Is there a way import a money format statement file that has a different date format? I use mm-dd-yyyy format in my Money but i would like to import statements that have the dd-mm-yyyy format! Curretnly i open the file in notepad and manually change the dates and then import the file into money. It would be nice to have an option to automate this during the import process! Thanks VJ You could change Control Panel settings before you import and put it back after! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;...

Page format changes when document is shared
I have an Excel document that was created by someone else. I saved it and shared it. When printing, the page format is different for others than it is for me. Also, the page format changes for those users if I turn the "save" function off. How can I get the page format to be the same for each user. Everyone is using the same version of Excel. ...

Extending info on a Quote Email template
Have a client hoping to create an email template with Quote products, pricing, qty, etc on it. Doesn't do much good to send an email to a customer regarding a quote without having that data. Isd there any way to access that data when creating a template or are you limited to just the base entity data? Work arounds also welcomed! Andrew, Have you tried using the business data lookup for word, or possible using the print quote for customer feature? Is your goal to be able to print a quote? If so, I have an Print Quote button and Quote Report button that you can use to acheive this...

Can anyone help with a macro?
Is there anyway to write a macro to open several or all web hyperlinks on a single or multiple worksheets and update the web links if the page is no longer valid. If not able to obtain new page address provide details on which links are no longer valid. Thanks! ...

Cell Formatting Defaults To Scientific
Hi I have a spreadsheet that a user is having problems with. One of the columns contains a job name which is made up of numbers and letters. If I enter 7E1, it immediately formats the cell to Scientific and turns the information into 7.00E+01 Even if I go in and format the cells to General and try to re-enter the details, it does exactly the same. Is there a way to stop this happening. Regards Formatting to General doesn't help, as you've found. Either format the cell as TEXT before you enter the data, or precede the data with an apostrophe. -- David Bid...

Conditional formatting #129
Hi all, I have a worksheet that have a column for "Safeties Due Date" and I have about 800 rows to monitor. I can't sort them because of many reason so I thought that if I can have the background color change then I can tell from a glance which rows needs to have their Safeties. Here some additional info: more than 90 days from due date, background in green less than 90 days from due date, background in yellow due date or pass the due date, background in red Is this possible? -- ledzepe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ledzepe's P...

Number formatting #5
Hi I am currently using the following number format for a cell #,##0 ;[Red]-#,##0 which gives the following result -32,216 What I want is a number format that shows the number out to 2 decimal places but only if there are decimal places in the number. For example if the number was 32216.25 I would want the number to be displayed as -32,216.25 But if the number was -32216 I would want it displayed as - 32,216 and not -32,216.00 Is this possible and easy to do? Thanks PS The General format is not what I want Kevin I don't think you can achieve exactly what you want. You cou...

Formula for changing a cell format #2
How do I change a cell format if certain text is displayed in a nother cell? e.g; cells A4 and B4 (will change to a black pattern background) if C4 displays "Test"? Hi, look at format, conditional formatting, and set up what ever you want. "Confused1" wrote: > How do I change a cell format if certain text is displayed in a nother cell? > > e.g; cells A4 and B4 (will change to a black pattern background) if C4 > displays "Test"? ...