Convert two separate Word documents into one

Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word document into
one (two page) document?

HELP>

In news:B5526982-84F0-4552-A34F-7F72AB3DADDC@microsoft.com,
CAOWEN <CAOWEN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word
> document into one (two page) document?
>
> HELP>

Open one of them. PUt the cursor at the very bottom (CTRL-END keys works
well for that). Click Insert File. Save the resulting combined file to a NEW
NAME to avoid losing either of the two originals.

HTH,

Twayne

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.

0
Twayne

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Project Accounting Documents
My client will be using Project Accounting to accumulate costs associated with a job (product, consulting fees, expenses) and then bill the costs to their client at a profit. They will make a product and then transfer it to the project to be billed. This product ships out to the client, so a Packing Slip is needed. Also, a Sales Order Confirmation is needed. I believe I can use the Quote for the Sales Order Confirmation, but it does not have shipping information on it (Ship to, Requested Ship Date, Shipping Method, etc.). The Packing Slip seems non-existent. Has anyone else had th...

How to toggle from Two Worksheets
Does anyone know a shortcut for toggling from one worksheet to the next within the same workbook (preferably without having to create a new Window)? Thanks. <Ctrl> <PageUp> <Ctrl> <PageDown> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ebf6011f-dcf7-4d44-8771-a2f304e16380@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... Does anyone know a shortcut for toggling from one...

My follow up folder has disappeared after one use.
I'm using Outlook that came in the Office Pro 2003 package. I used the FOLLOW UP search folder in the "Favorites" window... to hold one message... 24 hours later I handled that matter... and took the message away to file in a place where I can find it... the folder also disappeared. Next I tried to replace the folder by creating a new one... now (next day) no follow-up folder. Help is complex -- takes too long (for me) more demos would be helpful. In news:99DC2D96-3646-4C23-9DA3-EED57E8F0CA4@microsoft.com, JEBCOINC <JEBCOINC@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > ...

(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag
I need 2 pages to print on one page. I did see on a document that someone else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not sure how to. Help please? Thanks! Vampressjaden In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions) File Page Setup Special fold Horizontal It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes -- Don Vancouver, USA "Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.micros...

Multiple inputs one output
What could I use to enable one cell to have a value that is controlled by multiple options, but only one of them will be filled in but will vary each time. For instance, A1,A2,A3 are amounts of something that will be filled in and variable. Only one will be entered. I need the amount in A1,A2,or A3 to then be entered into G12 on another worksheet. Thanks for any help. Quick and dirty method (Assumes that one one of the three fields will have input, otherwise it will show all of the data entered) In cell G12 enter =VALUE(A1&B1&C1) if it is going to be text then enter =(A1&B...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Sharing a excel document over the internet
Hey everyone, I am looking to improve a few things with a client of mine. I have an excel worksheet(office 2000, but we coudl also purchase office xp if needed) which contains work that i have to do for my client. What i would like to do is setup an excel doc that would inform us(depending who modifies the document) that there were changes made (like in outlook or something). Example: he writes that he wants me to install 2 new computers in section d(whatever) of the office. HE then saves the excel file, and outlook automatically sends me a notice that it has been modified. I then double ...

How do I create the mirror image of any written word?
In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any word therein? Your question would probably get a lot more help in a MS Word forum rather than this one (PowerPoint). WordArt and flipping would be one way, but without knowing the version you are using, it's hard to give much more help. When you repost in a more appropriate forum, give them some information about version and what it is exactly you are trying to accomplish. -- James Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen." Homer: "Good riddance! Their drawings sucked ...

word 2007 won't reg key
newer dell computer with OEM vista home premium installed. unable to activate word using reg key stated on the computer. tried at least 10 times, but dialog box indicates error. did bypass activation & opened a few new word docs, but when i copied some old data files into word 2007 everything locked & unable to update. still using old computer & moving some data files to the new. able to get automatic window updates though. Thanks to Dell support, the number on the box was incorrect & had to use the number on the installation disk included in the package of i...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Getting an integer value (in one line) out of SelectSingleNode from an XMLDoc.
[C# code oriented] Two questions: (1) I can pull the text of an XML element as a string just fine using code as such: strSomeString = myXmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/Element1/Element2/Element3[1]", myXmlNSMgr).InnerText; However, the text to be found there is an integer number. I have tried to use just about every casting and conversion method to be able to place that value into an integer variable. This includes code such as: intSomeInt = (int)(strSomeString = myXmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/Element1/Element2/Element3[1]", myXmlNSMgr).InnerText); intSomeInt = Convert.ToInt...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

how to create referential integrity between two tables in diff dat
How can we create referential integrity relationship between tables in different databases. I have databasea db1 and db2. In db1->TableA,db2-->TableB TableA-->EmpID,EmpName TableB-->EmpID,DeptNo. How to create integrity relationship between Empid of two tables in diff databases. Hi Ajay You cannot create DRI between databases, I mean create PK/FK... However , you can simple join the tables between databases like SELECT <columns> FROM db1.tb1 T1 JOIN db2.tb1 T2 ON T1.col=T2.col WHERE.... "Ajay" <Ajay@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Pull data from one form into another
How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a textbox in form 2, and have the data in the textbox in form 2 change as soon as the data in the textbox in form 1 changes? The change needs to be instantaneous, as the textbox in form 2 will be hidden from the user, so he wont know it is there and wont try to refresh the data himself. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom Brown "Tom Brown" <thor177@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:468f6df5$0$3101$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a > textbox in fo...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

Opening two separate instances of Excel
My users (who are accountants) use dual monitors and would like to open a different Excel file on each monitor for the purposes of reviewing changes between the two. I know that one method of doing this is by opening Excel twice with its shortcut, then highlighting one Excel window and opening an Excel file, then highlighting the other window and opening the other Excel file. Unfortunately, the software that my users use to organize the Excel files does not allow this to be done; it always opens every Excel file in the first Excel window no matter which instance is highlighted. We had a...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Two columns per location
I've got 4 locations (Edinburgh, Birmingham, London, Manchester) and information that I want to show for each location however I want to do a chart where each location has two bars of information. The first bar will be made up of information in two columns relating to two different types of customer and the second bar will be made up of two further columns which record information that adds up to a total. The chart is to show two customer groups appointment which they've used this year and then what they could have taken (i.e. free/unbooked appointments plus ones which they c...