Add and delete Word document Paragraph symbol

Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the
paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my
3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem?

Click the � button on the toolbar (again, since that's probably what
you did to turn it on) or press Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:12:28 -0700, Jbjr
<Jbjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the
>paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my
>3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem?
0
Jay

Record Deleted
I am attempting to write a simple query and when I choose the information in ascending order I am receiving an error message that states a record has been deleted and will not provide the report. I'm finding that I'm receiving this message on several already created queries. How can I correct this without losing information? The only change has been the relocation of the file to another folder. Are you talking about the main .mdb file that's been moved? Is the database split? If so, have you relinked the tables after moving the file? Do you have full permissions to the fol...

CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert
CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert A CToolBar is created during FrameWindow::OnCreate(), In response to a Menu of Customize tool bar, Add handle to this Menu by GetToolBarCtrl plus ToolBarCtrl.Customize(). As you know if the Framewindow does not response to the WM_NOTIFY of TBN_QUERYINSERT message with result of TRUE, the Tool bar customize dialog screen will gone with a flash. So add two handle in Framewindow of TBN_QUERYINSERT and TBN_QUERYDELETE, now the tool bar customize dialog display correctly. You can delete the button, buttons deleted display in the B...

Excel Add Ins

Some first problems using word 2007
Hello. I have some problem using word 2007 first time. Old documents don't appear as they used to. When there is a header-style, I see that it is incorrect, and there is an annoying number (1bu, 2bu , ... 20bu) at each header. Second thing : I change a line and other lines are change too. I don't know where can I change a header-style, so I assume this may be the problem. Thanks :) Are you saying that all of your existing documents have a problem with numbering? I'm assuming you are referring to *headings* and heading numbers rather than headers (the area abov...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Add on

files in OLK folder not being deleted
I having problems with Outlook 2003 not displaying graphics embeded within an email. I've deleted all files in the OLK folder and it works for a few days then I have to delete the files again. I've also tried deleting the folder completely and still the problem returns after a few days use. I thought these were temporary files that should be deleted automatically after the email or Outlook is closed. Why are they not being deleted? I've applied the latest Office patches etc. Hope someone has an answer to the problem. Regards, Lester Bennett Lester Bennett <lbennett@entc...

Deleting all hyperlinks
Hi, I want to delete all hyperlinks from my document, but the following macro doesn't work Sub DeleteLinks() Dim MyHLink As Hyperlink For Each MyHLink In ActiveDocument.Hyperlinks MyHLink.Delete Next MyHLink End Sub Any idea why? Thanks! Raph Hi Raph, In general, to delete all the objects from a collection in VBA, you need a For loop that iterates through the collection in descending order. The first of the following macros converts all the hyperlinks in the active document to ordinary text, and the second macro completely erases all the hype...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Outlook 2003 Delete Button
A user recently had Outlook 2003 reinstalled. Originally (he says) that he could click on a message in the inbox and and delete the message by clicking on the X key on the standard toolbar and that this would automatically take him into the next message. This is not happening now. Instead he deletes the message and he is brought back into the Inbox where he has to double-click on the next message to open it. Is there a way to set this delete command so that after it deletes it automatically goes to the next message in that same window withour having to go back into the inbox agai...

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

deleted or filed items return to inbox
Messages that I move or delete from the Inbox will return after a few minutes. What type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=33803 "Lost in MD&...

Delete button missing on HQ Global Customers list
I have a strange problem with HQ Manager. All PC's and Server are running HQ 1.3.1002. When all but one user with admin level access opens HQ Manager, enters maintenance mode, and clicks Database, Global Customers, the Delete button is visible for a split second and then vanishes. The one user that can see and use the Delete button can use it from any PC, so it appears to be related to the user account, except that the button is missing when running HQ Manager on the Server. As far as I can tell, the users that cannot see the Delete button have exactly the same permissions and level. There...

adding pdf files to a publisher document
I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without opening up the pdf file? I can add an object, but pdf is not on the list of objects. No, not unless you have Acrobat (not just the free reader). And even then there seem to be posters who can't but I can with no problem. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "campgus" <campgus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4068A49-7B75-4446-8CA3-37F62ADBEEAD@microsoft.com... > I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without > opening up the pdf f...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

Delete Query 03-27-10
Please Help - I have searched the posts and have found some ideas, but nothing seems to work. Here is the sql statement Error 3086 resolutions do not apply as far as i can determine DELETE DISTINCTROW DistributedAnalyst.*, DistributedByMaterial.Material FROM DistributedAnalyst LEFT JOIN DistributedByMaterial ON DistributedAnalyst.Material = DistributedByMaterial.Material WHERE (((DistributedByMaterial.Material) Is Null)); Thanks in advance On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:55:01 -0700, dmoney <dmoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please Help - I have searched the posts...

excel add-ons

Delete Page Number Header
I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number to appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do this? Thanks. maven -- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that the use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do not further disseminate this message. If this messa...