a template for non-fiction writers?

I'm writing a memoir using Word 2007.  Where can I find a template that will
help me?

See the following page of fellow MVP Daiya Mitchell's website:

http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"pmckeon" <pmckeon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm writing a memoir using Word 2007.  Where can I find a template that
> will
> help me?

0
Doug

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

Report Writer
I am attempting to modify the Pick Ticket to show one of the User Defined fields but it is not showing up when I add the table. I am adding the sopUsrDefWorkHist table which has a relationship to the main order table but when I click Open and then OK it does not show up in the tables dropdown for the report. I was able to add this table to the modified Pack Slip by going through the same exact steps. Any reason why this isn't showing up for the Pick Ticket report? Thanks, Jeff Hi Jeff, The Added table or relation ship which you created only be shown in your custom report develo...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...

Quote template
Does anyone have a form I can use to get a quote from a contractor for a job? In Excess 2000 there used to be numerous templates. They are no longer easily accessible in XP. Please send answer to kitylove2@aol.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/templates you should be able to find a template to meet your needs here. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't control. "Kitylove2" <Kit...

xcell template
i am trying to create a speadsheet that adds up all the xl or m or small in the t shirt collum then give me the total number for that coolum. i.e t/shirt sweat shirt coat xl m xl m xl xl m s m s s s total tshirt xl=1 sweat shirt xl=1 coat xl=2 m=2 m=1 m=1 s=1 s=2 ...

WPF non visual dcependancy property inheritance for non-visual objects
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post ths question - feel free to point me to the proper group if it isn't. I am trying to implement WPF dependancy property inheritance in a non-visual object hierarchy. Below is the complete code for a simple console app test - it just requires references to PresentationCore, PresentationFramework & WindowsBase to compile. I am stuck on how to implement the object relations. How does WPF programatically implement containership to enable property inheritance ? It would be a shame if this is only possible with visual elements. Gerr...

Small Book Template
I am looking for a Publisher template for a paperback size book (any size will do though). I'm looking for a template that has all the necessary formatting to send to a printer as well as the necessary pages in the front and back. Thanks in advance. Dianne Siebold Dianne, Check with your printer first. You may find they don't use Publisher. I love the program myself but I've learned that the publishing world isn't as enamored as I am. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier "...

adding subject line to e-mail template
I have depts in my company who weekly send me a spreadsheet of companys to receive a standard e-mail sent using Outlook 98. I created a DOT file in Word for the e- mail body. I set the mail format to Word and the template to the DOT file. Since the subject is the same for each e- mail, is there a way to add the subject line to the template? ...

Average Non-consecutive Cells
Been trying to figure this one out... I track several parameters month/quarterly/annually in this fashion: | Jan | Feb | Mar | Q1 | Apr | May | Jun | Q2 | Jul | Aug | Sep | Q3 | Oct | Nov | Dec | Q4 | Annual | In the monthly columns, I have values linked from another spreadsheet. The Quarterly columns are the average of the preceding three months. This part works fine with {=AVERAGE(IF(A154:C154<>0,A154:C154,0))} in Q1 for example. I use the array to eliminate a skew by future numbers, i.e., it only averages non-zero cells. Here's my quandary - to get the same functionality in th...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...

Why can't I create a copy of a Report Writer report?
When I try to create a copy of the Inventory Stock Status By Site report (so I can create a customized version - not a modified version), the Copy button is greyed out...I can only Insert it to create a modified one. Is there some rule that certain reports can't be copied? -- GP 9.0, SP1 If I remember correctly, you cannot make a copy of a report that relies on the creation of temporary tables during its operation. -- Lyle U Bud wrote: > When I try to create a copy of the Inventory Stock Status By Site > report (so I can create a customized version - not a modified > v...

delete template
when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please help See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:34:01 -0700, maw <maw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when I open wor...

Debugging Source in non-VC Project Library
I'm getting a fault in a very plain Makefile based library but I cannot seem to get debugging symbols or source. It was compiled as a DLL and installed in %windir% using VC6 w/ options /MDd /Zi and I see a .pdb file. The source code is in a sub directory called 'src'. When my MVC app calls a function in this library it faults, VC comes up in debugging mode, I can bring up the stack trace window, but I cannot see the any decernable debugging symbols or source code. I just see 'LIBMBA!': LIBMBA! 1000874a() FILEIO! 01411c84() CWutTest::Run(CString & {"\"...

CRM Template in Access 2002
I downloaded the template for CRM to use in Access 2002 from the Microsoft website. I am unable to get my data to populate the template. If I build my own form, I can populate it, however the form template that I downloaded is much nicer to view it seems. Has anyone used this template? Is there anyway to get a decent template for a form in Access for this purpose, or do I have to buy a CRM software package separately. Thank you. ...

Using Publisher Templates
I need to create different templates that will be used interchangeably. i.e., I may need page one of my document to be Template 1, page two of the document to be Template 2. How can I import both templates into the same document? Copy and paste the items you want from one into the other. Save the resulting file as a template. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "CR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d85201c3ef46$33bb2dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to create di...

Custom Template not listed with Standard Templates
My boss has custom templates for memos, faxes, etc... and they are saved in the following path C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. He would like to be able to go to File, New, Templates on My Computer to access these, but for some reason they're not showing up. We're using Office 2003. ...

Templates? How?
I have a file that I have made with the product info from a database, with pictures and everything. Now, how do I add a cover with a pre-made template design. (or publication design)? How do I merge a template design with the pages I have? Open the template, select all, copy and paste to your publication. You can have many instances of Publisher open at any one time. You may lose the color scheme, but it can be restored in the format menu, color schemes. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Unktehi" <Unkteh...

Publisher advertisement templates
Where can I find Publisher advertisement templates beyond the 6 samples it comes with? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=advertisement&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ziporder" <ziporder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0177D4F7-A2A6-4CA8-8C75-81C12B1B341B@microsoft.com... > Where can I find Publisher advertisement templates beyond the 6 samples it > comes with? ...

Default template management problem
Hi, I'm new to Excel, '03. I've set up a default template, book.xlt, in the xlstart folder, and excel is reading it properly. Now I want to add some macros. Problem is, when I open the VB editor, Insert a Module, then try to save it, the VB editor prompts me to save it as a new file rather than part of book.xlt. If I try to overwrite book.xlt, of course it won't let me because that file is still open in excell; if I try to first close that file the VB editor closes with it. So I'm stuck. Obviously I'm missing something basic. Thanks, p. Pauk Close Excel and workbo...