1/4 margin center

Dear Sir,
     I want type a letter but after last part of letter is Yours faithfully
& the Proprietors Name there I want the 1/4 center ( half of half center ) of
the total margin.
     So, please give me the simple option or solution in correct & simple
way.
     Thanking you.

                       Yours faithfully

            DAYARAM V DORLE

Either use the Indent from Left feature or you can add a tab at the desired
position.
If you are going to use this setting many times, create a style with the
indent ot tab setting for easy future use.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"samsung & MV520" wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>      I want type a letter but after last part of letter is Yours faithfully
> & the Proprietors Name there I want the 1/4 center ( half of half center ) of
> the total margin.
>      So, please give me the simple option or solution in correct & simple
> way.
>      Thanking you.
>
>                        Yours faithfully
>
>             DAYARAM V DORLE
The built-in Closing and Signature styles have a 3" left indent.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"DeanH" <DeanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Either use the Indent from Left feature or you can add a tab at the
> desired
> position.
> If you are going to use this setting many times, create a style with the
> indent ot tab setting for easy future use.
>
> Hope this helps
> DeanH
>

> "samsung & MV520" wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir,
>>      I want type a letter but after last part of letter is Yours
>> faithfully
>> & the Proprietors Name there I want the 1/4 center ( half of half
>> center ) of
>> the total margin.
>>      So, please give me the simple option or solution in correct & simple
>> way.
>>      Thanking you.
>>
>>                        Yours faithfully
>>
>>             DAYARAM V DORLE

0
Suzanne

crop marks #4
How and when do I reduce the publication to show the crop marks on a printout? Check the paper size you have selected. Which paper sizes are available depends on the printer driver you have selected. Most imagesetter printer drivers have paper sizes, such as Letter.Extra, A4.Extra, and Legal.Extra, which provide extra space on every edge to accommodate crops marks and other printer's marks. Crop marks are enabled in the advanced printer settings. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lucille" <Lucille@di...

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Desktop Alert #4
Is it possible to get a new desktop alert for sub folders as you get for the main inbox? I have set a rule to create an alert but it is a permanent box on the screen and does not didapper until you click close unlike the alert for inbox. ...

time calculation #4
I'd like to count the total hours by one column deducted by another. Format: When I entered the time, I didn't put AM and PM into consideration. So cell is considered AM. How can I change the whole column from AM to PM without affecting the numbers? For examples, it shows 9:10 and it's 9:10pm instead of changing to 21:10 in cell? How to calculate the hours between 7:04am to the 1:03am of the next day? The deduction turns to ######. Thanks for the help, When I enter time code of video in a cell, it always think it's the clock time. if I enter 34:44, it changes it to 10:44. H...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Test #4

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Receiving duplicate emails #4
OL 2003, 2nd email account for my wife, she receives 2 of every email. ...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?d=E9pannage?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus =E0 transmettre de pi=E9ces = jointes =E0 l'appui de mes messages, transmission tr=E9s longue help merci ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Error message #4
I have microsoft money version 2001.I sometimes get following error on starting money. The error window doesnot close nad I have to restart the computer MSMONEY caused an invalid page fault in module MSOFD.DLL at 016f:2993b834. Registers: EAX=29803d8b CS=016f EIP=2993b834 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=29e02403 SS=0177 ESP=0708f5b0 EBP=0708f5d8 ECX=00880000 DS=0177 ESI=0082d06c FS=406f EDX=06dcd4e4 ES=0177 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 01 6a 01 ff 10 83 66 20 00 5e c3 55 8b ec 83 Stack dump: 0082d054 2993b949 0082d050 0082d054 29803d9e 00000040 0082d054 0708f5f8 2996347b 00000001 0708f608...

1 + 1 = 0
I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Throughout the spreadsheet I have sum formulas referencing cells within a worksheet and from other worksheets. All of a sudden, some of the sum formulas are returning 0 values when there are numbers that are being added (an no negative numbers). I can't find any pattern to which ones work and which don't. I can say that: They are all curency formated cells. It doesn't matter is I do a formula like =A1+A2 or =SUM (A1:A2) The columns summed that are returning 0s are not referencing cells from other worksheets, but some of the c...

Email tracking in crm 4
Hi, We have upgraded from 3.0 to 4.0 and I can't get e-mail tracking to work. I have run the router configuration and e-mails sent to a queue arrives and everything seems to work. If I manually set the regarding field of an incoming mail to, say, a case and hit reply on the e-mail the outgoing e-mail gets a tracking token in the subject line and in the table. When I reply to it the e-mail arrives in the queue but it's no longer regarding the case and the tracking token is not stored in the emailbase table (even though the token in the subject line). Am I missing something obvi...

Cannot Use 11.2.1 Updater #2
I'm Running Microsoft Office X on Mac OS 10.4.5 (PowerPC) on an iMac G5 iSight, Versiontracker pro tellls me i need to update office to version 11.x i download the installer and it says i don't meet the requirements for the upgrade. And the read me file is corrupted so i cannot read it. Any help Welcomed Andrew T Hi Andrew, the 11.2.1 updater is, as the name says, for Office 11 (2004) only; since you're using Office v.X ("Office 10"), the updater cannot run . The latest update for Office v.X is 10.1.6, which you can find on the Mactopia website or on Versiontracker. ...

Testing 1 2 3
This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... Looks like it got here so your test is working. Tom "Don Gurr" <dongurr@REMOVEshaw.ca> wrote in message news:b9IUk.66$_i3.52@newsfe06.iad... > This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... > Perhaps my previous posts were off-topic and they were filtered out. I was asking if anyone knew of a good grid control, and I mentioned a third-party grid control by name. "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:%239l7jagSJHA.4764@TK...

Sort fields with 1.1-1, 1.1-10a, etc.
I have a table with a field that contains the component ID number for 800+ items. The ID numbers are as follows: 1.1-1 1.1-2 1.1-3 1.1-4 1.1-5 1.1-6 1.1-7 1.1-8 1.1-9 1.1-10 1.1-10a Because this is a text field, Access does not sort these records correctly when I try to do a sort on this field. Is there a way I can get Access to still see this field as text, since it contains text, but sort it correctly? For example, currently 1.1 comes after 1.10 in the sort. Many thanks, Gwen Harrison You will need to create a calculated field for sorting. You will need to add leading zeros as bel...

sell cvv + dumps + track 1-2 + transfer WU / bank.... all country ! 09-05-10
Hello for all...My name Hoang . I'm a seller in Viet Nam . Now i have very shop and have very much cc . I want sell it Who need contact for me through Y!H : goodseller91 I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice . I sure u will happy if bussiness with me . List cc i have and frice i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 1,5$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 4$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 3,5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 4,5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 6$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 9$/1cvv...