"Italicized" Regular Font

rardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T500
OS: WinXP Pro SP3
Office 2002 SP3

In Word, when using the Arial Black Regular font in normal text, everything
appears on screen as expected. When using Arial Black Regular in WordArt, it
shows as Italic. Even if I select Italic in WordArt, the appearance does not
change from Italic. How can I remedy this? This problem does not occur on
other PCs, nor with other fonts on this PC.

I noticed the same effect recently. I thought perhaps it was a result of the
WordArt shape I'd selected (I use WordArt very infrequently, so I'm not an
expert). Whatever it was, I didn't figure out a solution, but I don't recall
noticing this effect in the past, and, as you point out, it doesn't seem to
affect other fonts. The fact that you're seeing it on only one PC is
interesting, though. I wonder if there is some recent update or recently
installed add-in that would cause this.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> rardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T500
> OS: WinXP Pro SP3
> Office 2002 SP3
>
> In Word, when using the Arial Black Regular font in normal text,
> everything
> appears on screen as expected. When using Arial Black Regular in WordArt,
> it
> shows as Italic. Even if I select Italic in WordArt, the appearance does
> not
> change from Italic. How can I remedy this? This problem does not occur on
> other PCs, nor with other fonts on this PC.

0
Suzanne

Outlook outbox messages stuck, not italicized
After creating a new message and clicking Send/Rec button, the message goes to the outbox but will not send. Looking at the message entry in the outbox, it is not italicized and has no "send" date attached. If I single click on the italicized message it will revert to the "non-sent" state as described above. your exchange server is down... either completely or some services arent running. -Ref >-----Original Message----- >After creating a new message and clicking Send/Rec >button, the message goes to the outbox but will not >send. Looking at the message entr...

Followup Items Italicized
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3A87B.FA64F530 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I accidentally deleted my favorites and when I put the back in the = Follow-up Items is not Italicized like it was before. How do I get it = to show up that way again? ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3A87B.FA64F530 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>&...

Rows and Columns italicized
the A,B,C and 1,2,3 are all italicized. How can I change it back? This is also true on all other apps not just Excel but since that's where it started I thought I'd post it here. What font do you have under tools>options>general, excel's default is arial? Also check if you have any styles applied under format>style Regards, Peo Sjoblom "bradsdad25" <bradsdad25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC440A19-14E2-4DBF-91B4-230DAFE4D7A8@microsoft.com... > the A,B,C and 1,2,3 are all italicized. How can I change it back? This is > also tr...

"Italicized" Regular Font
rardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T500 OS: WinXP Pro SP3 Office 2002 SP3 In Word, when using the Arial Black Regular font in normal text, everything appears on screen as expected. When using Arial Black Regular in WordArt, it shows as Italic. Even if I select Italic in WordArt, the appearance does not change from Italic. How can I remedy this? This problem does not occur on other PCs, nor with other fonts on this PC. I noticed the same effect recently. I thought perhaps it was a result of the WordArt shape I'd selected (I use WordArt very infrequently, so I'm not an expert)....

New Message Placed in Outbox, but not italicized for Sending
When I create a "new message" and click send, the message is placed in the Outbox but is not italicized and therefore won't send. I have to open the message in the Outbox and reclick send before it appears italicized and will send. Thanks for anyone's help Look for a 3rd party addin that is trying to work with mail items. (e.g. ICQ used to install an addin into Outlook that would do exactly what you describe. The addin was found under tools | options | other | advanced options | com addins.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account ...

Trying to make part of an output in another cell italicized.
Hello all, I have Excel from Office XP and am using it on Windows XP Home Edition I'm working on a program where users enter text in various cells. Fo example: A B 1 Name: ------ 2 Date: ------ Then the text that they enter is displayed in another cell all togethe using the following formula: =$B$4&", "&$B$5&". "&"("&$B$6&"). "&$B$7&". "&$B$8&" "&$B$9&"("&$B$10&"), "&$B$11&"-"&$B$12&"." I'...