Word 2003 has no Menu items showing

I am unable see other than the outer frame. Is there a keyboard short cut to
restore the menu bar?

0
Charles

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/missingmenusetc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charles W Davis" <newsgroup@anthemwebs.com> wrote in message
>I am unable see other than the outer frame. Is there a keyboard short cut
>to restore the menu bar?

0
Stefan
2/5/2010 7:53:51 PM
Stefan, Thank you. That worked perfectly.
"Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/missingmenusetc.htm.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "Charles W Davis" <newsgroup@anthemwebs.com> wrote in message
>>I am unable see other than the outer frame. Is there a keyboard short cut
>>to restore the menu bar?

0
Charles
2/5/2010 10:52:20 PM
You are welcome.

--

> Stefan, Thank you. That worked perfectly.
> "Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/missingmenusetc.htm.
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "Charles W Davis" <newsgroup@anthemwebs.com> wrote in message
>>>I am unable see other than the outer frame. Is there a keyboard short cut
>>>to restore the menu bar?

0
Stefan

macro to remove item between parenthesis
I have written a 957 page book. During the creation of the book I placed many phrases between parenthesis to help me remember characters and dates. For example I have hundreds that are similar to the following: (Amy Justice 749 -memo). I would like a macro that will allow me to delete all occurrences of (xxxxx -memo). In other words it will remove anything between parenthesis, including the parenthesis when the end of the phrase is -memo). This would be enormoulsy helpful. Otherwise I have to go through the entire book page by page searching for "-memo) and then highlighti...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Exchange 2003/Deleting User Account/Email Accounts
Using Exchange 2003 (AD) on Windows 2000, yes 2000, I want to delete email accounts for terminated employees. What is the best way to do that? Our backups keep failing because I have disabled the accounts, but now I want to delete them entirely. Thanks for the help, as always, MG your backups should not be failing because you've disabled accounts...are you doing BLB backups? to delete the mailboxes, in the ESM, select the appropriate mailboxes, do a right-click, select Exchange Tasks, then select "delete mailbox"... "MG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

Guid showing in title bar
I have a problem where the guid for an account shows in the title bar after the http://servername and before the account name when the account entity is opened. My test installation does not do this. I have tried modifying all kinds of browser settings to no avail. Also, I can't find any setting in CRM to control this. Does anyone know what causes this behavior? Thanks, Don Shields Don, In System Settings, on the Customization Tab, check the Application Mode checkbox and see if that doesnt solve your problem. -- Bullitt Fitzhugh Independent Dynamics CRM Consultant "do...

Outlook 2003, corrupt DRAFTS folder
Somehow Ive managed to corrupt the DRAFTS folder. When I attempt to open it, I get the following message: Unable to display the folder. When I try to view the properties I get this message: DRAFTS PROPERTIES - ADMINISTRATION Views assoicated with this folder could not be retrieved. I have tried to detect and repair, uninstall and reinstall, recreate my profile, even registry hacks to try to kill the folder. None of which have worked. Anyone have any ideas? Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter outlook.exe /ResetFolders (note the space between ".exe" and "/ResetFolder...

My logo (jpg) prints as a solid black box. Prnt preview shows ok
Why does my logo, which is a .jpg file print out as a solid black box? Print preview displays it correctly. Could be the resolution, if it is very high this can happen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Russ" <Russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E0FE678-F103-4710-8CE7-516072A71E63@microsoft.com... > Why does my logo, which is a .jpg file print out as a solid black box? Print > preview displays it correctly. ...

Outlook 2003 SMTP?
After upgrading from 2002 to 2003 I cannot send email to anyone in my domain through Outlook 2003. I can do so without problem through Outlook Express. I have created a new mail profile, but this did not resolve the problem. I have removed the email account and recreated it twice, but this did not resolve the problem. Since Outlook Express works, I have removed the email account and imported the email account settings from Outlook Express into Outlook 2003, but this did not resolve the problem. The only thing that DID happen was that after importing the OE email account settings into Outl...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Exchange 5.5 eseutil on Windows 2003
Am trying to mount a snapshot of a Exchange 5.5 mount onto a Windows 2003 Server to run the eseutil check. Will the Exchange 5.5 eseutil run on Windows 2003 even though Exchange 5.5 is not supported? ...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Automatically send out of office reply based on "show time as" sta
Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? "CaroleCarlo" <CaroleCarlo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5168334-0586-44E9-90C9-EFDE0F55F959@microsoft.com... > Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you > have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? If you're using Exchange 2007 as the backend, you can specify start and end times for when the OO messages will be sent, but it isn't...

Where are my saved word?

Does Office 2003 Pro Excel have auto-save?
I am trying to set up Auto save in Excel 2003 Pro. I found auto recovery but that is not what I am looking for. I think it may be an add-in. Thanks! ehop, From a previous post by Dave Peterson: If you're running xl2k or earlier, install the autosave addin via windows|Start button|settings|control panel|Add or remove programs If you're running xl2002+, then if you can find a copy of the autosave addin from an earlier version, it should work ok. But xl2002+ has something called autorecovery. It's not the same as autosave, but will allow you to recover files if excel/windows c...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY) Thanks you for help. -- MAd #ICQ: 247356388 No way that I know of... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.on...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Setting up hosted accounts in exchange 2003
We are trying to host another domain on our exchange server. We have added the domain into the recipient policy and have our ISP pointing all mail to our IP. Everything works fine for our main domain that we host. The problem is that we can send to externally but we cannot receive from the outside world. The error we receive when trying to send from an external address is <our address >: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=our address type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type The error on our server is MS Exchange Transport 7002 The error we rec...

Money 2003 Can
I have lost my MS Money 2003 CD Canadian Edition, but I have my Cert of Authenticity. I blew up my machine and am reinstalling everything on the same machine it was on before. Is there anyway I can download the Install files from somewhere to reinstall? I'm willing to call MS support and give my Cert information, but I'm not sure that is necessary. Can anyone give me a recommendation? One more additional question ---- Should I just upgrade? To what product? Obviously using the product I already own is preferred choice, but I would appreciate any feedback. Have a look here: http:/...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

KITTING WITH SERIALISED ITEMS
CAN KITTING BE DONE FOR SERIALISED ITEMS? IF NOT THE BEST SOLUTION ...