View the template of current document

How can I view the template of current document. Or in-generall "Template and
Add-ins" dialog?

Since you're asking, I'll assume you have Word 2007. You can access the
Templates and Add-ins dialog in a couple of ways:

1. If you have the Developer tab showing on the Ribbon, you can click on
Document Template to get the dialog (if you don't have this tab, you can add
it by checking "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon" at Office Button | Word
Options | Popular).

2. Office Button | Word Options | Add-ins. At the bottom of the dialog,
beside "Manage," set the dropdown to "Templates" and click "Go..."

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Sevilho" <Sevilho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I view the template of current document. Or in-generall "Template
> and
> Add-ins" dialog?

0
Suzanne

I can't quite figure out how to solve this... so here goes... I'm making a report template in Word that has several links to an Exce spreadsheet. When finished, I would like to be able to reuse thi combination (ie: make copies of both files) while maintaining th links. However, if I copy the Excel file, it is not linked t anything; if I copy the Word file, it maintains the links the origina Excel. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Thanks for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com FYI - I tried recording a macro to update the links automatically, bu that d...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

How do I remove the paragraph markers on Word document?
I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to get rid of the markers. Can anyone help me? Use Ctrl+Shft+8 or the ¶ icon (on the Home ribbon or the Standard toolbar) to toggle the view of these. See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm to find out what these are and what they do and also how important they are in controlling your documents. Hope this helps DeanH "LONG" wrote: > I have all paragraph markers on one of my Word doc and don't know how to get > rid of the markers. Can anyone help m...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

How do I change the Volume/Issue in a Publisher template
I'm using Publisher 2003 and would like to know how to change the Volume and Issue numbers in the newsletter template. You will have to manually type the volume and number, Publisher will automatically delete the text. Or copy the high-lighted text, "paste special" as unformatted text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "wjhanna" <wjhanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3F72DFA-BC75-49EC-A233-60DD9356F9C1@microsoft.com... > I'm using Publisher 2003 and would like...

templates problem
When trying to display the properties of distrubution groups in Outlook 2003 I recieve the following warnings... The properties dialog box could not be displayed. Microsoft Exchange Server is not configured to support details templates in your language(English). Contact your system administrator -- then after clicking ok The Properties dialog box could not be displayed. The action could not be completed. Wee are using Exchange 2003 Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks!! "Anders Meyer" <asmd@post4.tele.dk> wrote: >The properties dialog box could not be disp...

Coustom view

Password Prompt When I Close an Excel Document I Opened in a Web Browser
Hi, Each time I close an excel document it prompts me a username and a password. I found an article (Q324328) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324328 in Microsoft support web site about the same issue with Word. I tried to apply the same solution but it didnt work. The document is on our Intranet. If i enter a userID who has permission to write to the folder where th doc is stored it works. Internet guest account has list content right. Any ideas? Thanks Lenny ...

Moving a template from XP to Win 7
I've used Excel 2003 on my XP computer for a number of years. In the course of time, I created several macros with associated buttons, to perform certain formatting options I regularly use. These are saved in a .XLT template. I'm in the process of moving to a brand new Windows & Home Premium 64 bit computer. I reinstalled Office 2003. I copied all my data files, including my Excel worksheet files to the new computer in the Documents Library using =93Windows Easy Transfer.=94 Now here=92s where it gets curious. When I open a file in Excel on the new computer, all my...

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Lead Source Tied to a Current Account
Is there a way to tie a lead source to a current account? Say one ofo our clients reffer a potential client to us, we would like to link that client to the potential client via the lead source. Or is there a better way to do this? any help is greatly appreciated. -- TC On May 27, 2:04=A0pm, TC <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to tie a lead source to a current account? =A0Say one ofo o= ur > clients reffer a potential client to us, we would like to link that client= to > the potential client via the lead source. =A0Or is there a better way to d= o...

Help...need help downloading excel template.
For some unknown reason, I cannot download an excel template from MS Office website. This function worked a couple of months ago and now it is not working. I have installed activex control and have updated my office software and it still is not working. Help please. You also have to allow cookies, as described here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011352971033.aspx 28213 wrote: > For some unknown reason, I cannot download an excel template from MS Office > website. This function worked a couple of months ago and now it is not > working. I have installed ...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...