Use jpg as border - Word 2007

Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word 2007
document.  This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the entire document
with multiple copies of the picture.  In other words, the picture will be
copied around the entire border of the document.

I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could not find the info on how to do this,
if indeed it is possible.

Thanks

Joe

0
Joe727

Hello Joe,

if your jpg file is of right dimensions, you can use it as a background
image.

Therefore you can have it as border as well.

I hope it helps

If not, contact me via my website

Mike
http://www.mswordhelp.com
how to microsoft word; philosophy, tutorials, tips and tricks

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Joe727 wrote:
> Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word
> 2007 document.  This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the
> entire document with multiple copies of the picture.  In other words,
> the picture will be copied around the entire border of the document.
>
> I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could not find the info on how to do
> this, if indeed it is possible.
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe

0
Jay

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 12-30-09
I have a Gateway notebook with Vista. I installed Office 2007 a month ago. It all works well except Outlook. When I load Outlook MOST of the time I see the send receive go to 56% then just sits at 56%. I get no email, then Outlook goes kind of grey and I get " Not Responding" on the top bar. Sometimes I can close Outlook and reload and it will get my email. I have searched the knowledge base and have no programs trying to access Outlook. This is apparently a known issue, is there a fix? Thanks for any help. No its not a known issue, its down to your configeration Have ...

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

Using resources, how to ?

scatter plots using pivot table data

Allow temporarily use of right click

DPM agent for exchange 2007 fails with 80070643 error code
Greetings! I'm completely frustrated. When I try to install DPM agent on exchange 2007 i allways receive the same error 80070643 regardless of firewall settings or dpm agent version. Please help! My config is: exchange 2007 SP1 - on w2k8 x64 AD - in w2k3 native mode DPM 2007 - on w2k3 r2 32bit Hi, We understand your frustration. We will look into it to get better informative error message. For this, please collect the logs from PS server shared at: "%SystemDrive%\Windows\Temp\MSDPM*.log. Mail these logs to: anuraga@microsoft[DOT]com Thanks Anur...

How to use interfaces

What do you use Excel for?

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...

Microsoft Office 2003 Pro with SP3 (5 cd), Windows Vista September 2007 x64, other 24/09/29 new programs, Loads of GREAT SOFTWARE ( 20,000 plus programs DVDS and CDs)
Microsoft Office 2003 Pro with SP3 (5 cd), Windows Vista September 2007 x64, other 24/09/29 new programs, Loads of GREAT SOFTWARE ( 20,000 plus programs DVDS and CDs) clearing, garage sales, buy, risk-free purchase, cutting edge, state of the art, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 29 september 2007/added Autodesk Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac (1 dvd) Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 12.0 Multilingual MakeMusic Finale 2008 (3 cd) Microsoft Office 2003 Professional with SP3 (5 cd) ...

Outlook 2007 04-15-10
I want to share 1 folder within my inbox to another user who is also using 2007. I have given permissions to the other user on the folder, on inbox and on outlook today but they still can't access the folder. Any ideas? "Linzi" <Linzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCA1C3CD-A4A4-46F2-ADA4-EE47358DC065@microsoft.com... >I want to share 1 folder within my inbox to another user who is also using > 2007. I have given permissions to the other user on the folder, on inbox > and > on outlook today but they still can't access the ...

How do I used the outlook?
I don't know my microsoft exchange sever so I can't put in the right user name. What should I do? Version of Outlook? Close outlook. Go to control panel, mail and delete the current profile and make a new profile - Choose the correct account type - for most people its POP3, but could be IMAP. If you need more assistance with this we need to know the version of Outlook and who your email provider is. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:daily...

Description missing in OLAP Pivot table in Excel 2007
I am looking at Excel 2007 and who it presents data from OLAP cubes created with SSAS 2005. Is it not possible to see the description property from the cube that has been entered with the measures and attributes (and dimensions). Thanks, Olafur Orn Jonsson ...