Unable to get my Cliparts to work

I installed Window 7 successfully in my notebook.

However when I was doing a document task, I wanted to add a clipart,
"rainbow" into my document.  But when I inserted rainbow and search, there
was nothing.  On my other computer, a PC, Window 7 was also successfull.  I
used Microsoft word and Clipart with no problem.

    But my notebook I can't seem to get all the cliparts.  Request assistance.

Error trapping not working
Hi guys, I am running a loop to grab values from a fixed position in relation to a unique model name. Sometimes the user asks for models that do not exist. On this case the value (forecast) should = 0. To accomplish this I wrote an error trap, and it works on the first instance but if the user should ask for a second non existant model the seleciton.find command errors out with run time code 91. ---- CODE --- Do While model <> "" On Error GoTo notfound Sheets("database").Columns("B:B").Select Selection.Find(What:=model, LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrd...

xsl:apply-templates dont get it
Hey I think i've figured out the idea behind apply-templates. But going through the tutorial on <http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_apply_templates.asp> theres simply just something that i dont get! In the following i've copy pasted the example from <http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_apply_templates.asp> into this post. I divide into sections and my real question will come after the code snippet: Section 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> <!-- Edited with XML Spy v4.2 --> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="...

How to get the buttons appear 3d ( as in XP)?
Hi, I'm trying to learn creating a dialog box and add button controls. The buttons are shown in 2d as in Windows 2000 or Win 98. What should I do to make the buttons of the MFC program look 3d as the normal buttons in XP look like? I tried all the properties in the properties window of the resource view in Visual Studion, but nothing is working. Also, I face a problem creating hotkeys for the buttons. Say, the caption to a button "&Cancel" does not show me "C" underlined in the run time. Medicine please. ~Pradeep >I'm trying to learn creating a dialog b...

Message not getting to domains
I have several domains that mail will not accept properly. Is there a record type that I can input into the DNS server to allow a "known recipient?" Example - @notgettingmail.com - message comes back as not deliverable or delayed. Surely there is a record or pointer that will allow this. The dilema stems from a bad internal (routable) nat addressing scheme. Whoever setup the network here, setup a 128.2. internal...YIKES - HELP -- William Burn Director of IT What is the error # in the NDR? Tom ---------- "William Burn" <WilliamBurn@discussions.microsoft.co...

notify you if you get an e-mail?
Is there any way to get MS Outlook to notify you if you get an e-mail when its closed? Fixed it >-----Original Message----- > >Is there any way to get MS Outlook to notify you if you >get an e-mail when its closed? >. > what did you do? >-----Original Message----- >Fixed it >>-----Original Message----- >> >>Is there any way to get MS Outlook to notify you if you >>get an e-mail when its closed? >>. >> >. > ...

Horizontal line chart
Hi, I have prepared a bundle of column that has one XY scatter plot serie It works great, updates with VBA, no problem. Now I was asked to add one additional point in each serie to the char with some calculations. Although looked to be be very easy job, it' not, as the file get corrupted while modyfing the data source for thi chart using the MS chart interface. I've tried to put the modificatio into the command line and it works for the chart. Unfortunately it doe not record while macro recoding ('Macro recording not possible' error that is essential to update automatically t...

Unable to open calendar

get paid now!!!
when you subscribe you'll be rewarded 10$$$ Check it now,don't wait!!!!!!! http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?andrusko ...

Conditional Format Not Working
I have been using a simple red, yellow, green ICON Set to evaluate a field but the wrong icon comes up when the value matches the formula exactly. Rule: Green when value is >= cell 1 + cell 2 Yellow when < formula and >= cell 1 Red when < formula When the field value exactly matches cell 1 + cell 2, the icon comes up yellow instead of green. Note, if the rule for green is "when value >= cell 3" i.e. no formula, then the green icon shows up fine. Also note that it doesn't matter if the Type is "formula" or "number". Let me k...

working with textboxes-VBA
I'm not new to excel but quite new to VBA. I'm doing a deficiency log and have 2 input forms. One for project info that will be linked to the same cells and I need to be able to call it up for edit but the cell/textbox links will always be the same. The other will accept text inputs and put them in a running named range and I need to be able to access the named range and the related cells so that the original entry can be edited or added to. Navigating the named range is working fine but the text boxes interaction is not working. On my first attempt, evrything worked ...

vb.net 2008 working with other Microsoft tools
I am planning to generate 8 to 15 reports in sql server report server 2008. I want to create the 8 to 15 separate sql server reports and tie them together with a table of contents in a visual basic.net 2008. I then want to export these reports into an electronic format to email to users. Can you give me suggestions on how to accomplish this task? Have a look at crystal reports that comes with visual studio, you can export as pdf, excel (but becareful there i found formatting was poor but maybe i did something wrong!) and csv "Wendy Elizabeth" <WendyElizabeth@di...

unable to scroll the page

Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file
I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have tried every thing I could think of. Please help. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn" <GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote: >I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating >them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her >personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 >week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have trie...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

My New NG post never get there, but they show in "Sent"
Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show up in my sent folder. I wonder if it has anything to do with me changing from OE to Outlook for my email. Your help is appreciated............Peter Nothing to do with OL, OE is the default newsreader, though it may be accessed within OL or IE. I do see a post in this ng from you, dated 2nd "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message news:q9udnYzlyfK8ILDfRVn-sQ@omsoft.com... > Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show > up in my sent folder. I wonder if it...

Unable to conect

why doesn't this modification to XML receipt work?
how can i modify the fullpage.xml file so that if the sale is charged to the customer's store account, the title of the receipt is 'SALES INVOICE' - otherwise we want the title to be 'SALES RECEIPT'...i tried modifying the file as shown below without success: <IF><CONDITION> Tender.Descriptor.TenderType = 4 </CONDITION> <THEN> <TEXT> "SALES INVOICE" </TEXT> </THEN> <ELSE> <TEXT> "SALES RECEIPT" </TEXT> </ELSE> <...

GET FREE QUOTES from professional moving companies in your area
GET FREE QUOTES from professional moving companies in your area Licensed & Insurance MC 531644 US DOT 1400507 1. Long Distance Moving -Save on your Move 6 or more movers compete for your move. Sit Back and receive calls from Movers who want to compete for your move. http://www.sunshine-mhs.com [domain info] Sponsored Result 2. Compare Movers - Save Money Get free quotes from movers in your area. Save up to 65% off of regular rates! http://www.linksmoving.com [domain info] Sponsored Result 3. Movers Get free estimate from multipl moving companies at the same time, Licensed and Insured. http...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'