Msg: "Some features ... not supported by Word 97"

On some documents, when I save I'm interrupted by the message "Some of the
features in this document aren't supported by Microsoft Word 97". I want to
answer "SO WHAT?" but maybe I could do something constructive to stop these.
Anyone have a way to do it?

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN

christophercbrewster

Go to Tools | Options | Save and clear the check box for "Disable features
introduced after..." If this is Word 2007, and you have chosen Word 97-2003
as your default save format, you might see the same issue.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" <u3143@uwe> wrote in message
> On some documents, when I save I'm interrupted by the message "Some of the
> features in this document aren't supported by Microsoft Word 97". I want
> answer "SO WHAT?" but maybe I could do something constructive to stop
> these.
> Anyone have a way to do it?
>
> --
> Christopher Brewster
> Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN

Suzanne

Msg: "Some features ... not supported by Word 97"
On some documents, when I save I'm interrupted by the message "Some of the features in this document aren't supported by Microsoft Word 97". I want to answer "SO WHAT?" but maybe I could do something constructive to stop these. Anyone have a way to do it? -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-word-general/200911/1 Go to Tools | Options | Save and clear the check box for "Disable features introduced after..." If this is Word 2007, and you have chosen Wo...