how to make a collage in word

i can not make a collage in word

I'm sorry.

On Jun 2, 1:47=A0pm, Thomas Jones <Thomas
Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> i can not make a collage in word

0
Amish
6/2/2010 7:25:54 PM
Word is not the application that leaps to mind when I think about artwork.
How about using something better suited to the task, including Microsoft
Paint?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Thomas Jones" <Thomas Jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i can not make a collage in word

0
Suzanne

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CB02A4.DF88AEC0

You're not!

--=20
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
  "Amish" <reitanospa1@yahoo.com> wrote in message =

  I'm sorry.

  On Jun 2, 1:47 pm, Thomas Jones <Thomas
  Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
  > i can not make a collage in word

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CB02A4.DF88AEC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080 face=3D"Segoe UI">You're not!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080 face=3D"Segoe UI"><BR>-- <BR>Terry Farrell - =
MSWord=20
MVP</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000080 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Amish" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:reitanospa1@yahoo.com">reitanospa1@yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:bdb596e7-3f9c-4a64-ab19-3c07d8a8c94f@q13g2000vbm.googlegroup=
s.com">news:bdb596e7-3f9c-4a64-ab19-3c07d8a8c94f@q13g2000vbm.googlegroups=
..com</A>...</DIV>I'm=20
  sorry.<BR><BR>On Jun 2, 1:47&nbsp;pm, Thomas Jones &lt;Thomas<BR><A=20
  title=3D"mailto:Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com&#10;CTRL + Click to =
follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com">Jo...@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote:<BR>&gt; i can not make a collage in =
word<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CB02A4.DF88AEC0--

0
Terry
6/2/2010 9:42:25 PM
Publisher could do it!

(Sorry-I'm obligated to say that now and now.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Word is not the application that leaps to mind when I think about artwork.
> How about using something better suited to the task, including Microsoft
> Paint?
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> http://word.mvps.org
>
> "Thomas Jones" <Thomas Jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>i can not make a collage in word

0
JoAnn

Make Default

why does my Outlook 2007 download pdf attachments in Word?
when PDF document attachments come into my email inbox, they are opened in Word, and consequently cannot be read unless saved to desktop and then opened with adobe - a convoluted process. It hasn't always been this way. What have i changed? You have changed the file association of pdf-files to open with Word instead of Adobe. There is no option to change this in Outlook as Outlook follows the settings you made in Windows. Which version of Windows are you using? One way to re-associate it with Adobe again is to right click on a saved pdf-file-> Open With...-> Choose ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
Our trainers in the field need a tool that operates like Word that will hold gifs and support graphics easily and reliably. They need to be able to easily customize complicated engineering presentations for customers on short notice. Of course, they want it to operate like Word (so there isn't much of a learning curve). Is Microsoft Publisher the answer? Can you use Word to edit Publisher files? If not, is the learning curve to get up to speed on Publisher long (if you are familiar with Word)? -- DH Publisher is a snap to learn, If you can do Word, believe me, Publisher is easy. ...

making tickets

Template Files in Word 2007
I have a template that I would like to be available for every document that I open in Word 2007. The template contains both Macros and Styles. With Word 2003 I used to put the file in the startup folder. Do I do the same with Word 2007 or do I save everything to my Normal? -- marcia Macros will work from a template in the startup folder, but styles must be in the document template. It was the same with Word 2003. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web...

Avery Index Cards for Word

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

missing font names
My system got infected and after cleaning out the virus, the font name drop down listed font names as a, b, c, ...z and defaulted to symbol fonts when i typed. Fonts in all other applications worked fine. This was true for every user account on my system. I tried uninstall/reinstall of ms word a few times and some other suggestions i found on the web, like deleting Normal.dot, deleting all restore points, etc. Nothing worked. Then, I created a new user profile (account) on my system. Logged in under that account and ms word worked fine. So, i think something was hosed in the hidden fold...

Problems with Word
I just downloaded the new Service Pack for Microsoft Office 2004 and now when I want to open old Word documents, the default application is EXCEL instead of Word. Also, old PowerPoint documents refuse to open. Any suggestions. In article <cfbdb9fe.0410261532.30376514@posting.google.com>, michaelheld@mac.com (M Held) wrote: > the default application is EXCEL instead of Word. As with any other OS X file association. CTRL-click on a Word file, choose Get Info. In the "Open with" pane, choose Word, then click Change All. Hi Folks, This is one of the many side effects ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Word Merge access hyperlink fields.
This is for Albert Kallal or anyone familiar with his Easy Word Merge file. I am a new user to access and have created my first database. I have downloaded and am using Albert Kallal's single word merge. I am having a problem now with hyperlink merge fields as they are displayed as an address and not a hyperlink . I would also like to know how I can merge more than 1 record to a single word document. I have based my form on a query with multiple tables, but when the form is merged only the first record in the query is displayed! Many Thanks. -- Lyndy ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Inserting a formula into a Word Table
How do you insert a multiplication formula in the last cell of a Word Table so that it only multiples the two previous cells, or the is there a way to pick the cells that you want it to use for the formula? Insert a formula field and do the calculations as you would in Excel. For example: { = A1*A2 } would multiply the values in cell A1 and A2. To insert the field delimiters, { }, press Ctrl+F9. Type in the code. Use F9 to update the result. To show/hide field codes in the selection, use Shift+F9. To show/hide field codes in the whole document, use Alt+F9. Note that table calcul...

Office X 10.1.5 Update does not update Word
I have used the Office X 10.1.5 update. After the update process I noted that Excel, Power Point, and Component Plugin were both showing Version 10.1.5 in the Get Info box. But, Word is showing Version 10.1.4 So, the question is, What version number should Word be after applying update 10.1.5 I should also note that I have been going through the same ridiculous problems with installing the updates as many others have reported on this site. I was told, specifically, to apply the three updates posted on the Microsoft website: Office X 10.1.2 Update, Office X 10.1.4 Update, and Office X 10.1.5 ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

Sub bullets not working Word 2007
I have a user who clicks on her bullet button, enters her data, Enters to move to the next line, then tabs to create a sub bullet. However, she doesn't get a sub bullet. Her cursor moves to indent, but the bullet doesn't promote. I don't have this problem on my machine. Any ideas? Thanks for your thoughts. Ask the user to do the following: Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, select "Set left and first indent with tabs and backspaces." Click OK...

get spinning pinwheel when Word opens up...
Am running OS 10.3.6 (dual G5) with office 2004 academic version and all of a sudden when I open up word or Excel or powerpoint I the get an eternal pinwheel (I let it go overnight the other night). It seems to be hung up on "optimizing font menu". I've re-installed, but it didn't help. I put office v.X back on the computer and it runs fine. Anybody got any ideas? In article <1102690790.301771.21130@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, aaron@timecodenola.com wrote: > Am running OS 10.3.6 (dual G5) with office 2004 academic version and > all of a sudden when I ope...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...