cannot install Office home and student (vista) on windows 7 os

Can someone help me install 0ffice home and student (vista) on windows 7? No
onscreen prompts when putting disc in drive. nor does prompt appear after
clicking on "setup" file.
--
p58

That's a Windows problem. It sounds like you have disable the Auto Run
function. Go to the Control Panel, Autoplay app and set CDs to either Prompt
for your input or to Auto Run.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"passons58" <passons58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone help me install 0ffice home and student (vista) on windows 7?
> No
> onscreen prompts when putting disc in drive. nor does prompt appear after
> clicking on "setup" file.
> --
> p58

0
Terry

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Downloading email into Outlook on Windows XP into each person's profile
How do you configure Outlook 2002 so that when you download email, it is accessible to all users, regardless of their pprofile settings (Win XP)? If I download the email while in my profile, my wife cannot see the email I downloaded when in her profile. Why? Because at the moment you are using separate .PST files to store your data. You'll need to set up a shared .PST file for e-mail and put it where each of you can access it from your Windows profile. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm for examples. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail a...

Hyperlink to Open in a New Window
I'm really hoping someone can help me. I've created a web page with hyperlinks. The hyperlinks work, but I need them to open in a new window. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do this, but I'm sure there is a way. Thank you so much in advance. Damon -- mojave250 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mojave250's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=8287 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1826078 http://www.officehelp.in Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/H...

Value Pak Installer

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

How to find the hwnd of the window behind a given window in Z-orde
I'm not seeing any methods for that in the API. From the FindWindowEx documentation :- hwndChildAfter [in] Handle to a child window. The search begins with the next child window in the Z order. The child window must be a direct child window of hwndParent, not just a descendant window. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "ultranet" <ultranet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB8493F2-2BBC-4DCE-B0CD-FB95FE44F0E4@microsoft.com... > > > I'm not seeing any methods for that in the API. CWnd::GetNextWindow is what you need to use. AliR. "...

Vista Ultimate, Invalid Disk Pack
Hi! A weird problem. I used to have 3 USB disks (dynamic GPT) running fine under Vista Ultimate. Then I made a fresh Windows 7 Home Premium install. Noticing that it didn't recognise my disks (and other problems as well), I decided to go back to Vista Ultimate (using Windows.old). But now the original Vista Ultimate installation didn't recognise them either! They have status Invalid in Disk Management Console. DISKPART sees the disks, and also the partitions, but it doesn't appear to find any volumes. Any command I try to do returns the error message that it is no...

Installation #4

Help
Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will make a local copy of the emails from the exchange server to my home computer. How do configure Outlook to leave the emails on the Exchange server so that they are only in one location? Must be a simple mistake in the set-up of either Exchange or Outlook. Any help appreciated. P Your Outlook client should be configured to deliever messages to your Exchange mailbox, not to a PST. "Pratish" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OWZnsxsAEHA.2576@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will ...

Installer for my access application

Rescue Vista
Hi, In the event of Vista becomming infected such that it wont boot, it might be a good idea to download a rescue disk in advance. Any free recommendations. I connect via wifi. Thanks A "species8350" wrote: > Hi, > > In the event of Vista becomming infected such that it wont boot, it > might be a good idea to download a rescue disk in advance. > > Any free recommendations. I connect via wifi. > > Thanks > > A > . > Google is your friend. UBCD4Win, Knoppix. Norton Ghost -- Americano TRYING THE SA...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Customizable metrics on home page for GP 9.0
I like the concept of having Metrics available on the home page. However, I would like to have the ability to create metrics that are meaningful to my company instead of only selecting from a short list of canned reports. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Microsoft Office
Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? Thanks MC You certainly should be able to I have xp home and have xl95, xl97sr2, and xl2002 all installed on mine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MCabot" <ICC@zoomtown.com> wrote in message news:d57c1$43074b60$453dae72$5006@FUSE.NET... > Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? > > > > Thanks > MC > > Not sure what you mean by "dell XP", but see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217883 "Description of the system requirements for all editions of Office 200...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

budget ID setup window
I'm attempting to create a dedicated PO for a Back Ordered item. (We're basically rearranging our entire process for order entry/ processing/ invoicing because our inventory couldn't be more incorrect and continues to get worse). The PO is created and saved. When I go into Purchase Order Entry Window and attempt to view/ re-save the document, it gives me the message. "There is no budget ID setup for this fiscal period. Please assign a budget ID using the PO Enhancements Setup Window." We don't need to budget for this item and we haven't set up any budgeting fo...