business card formatting?

I am making business cards. I have formatted the first one and now I don't
know how to format them all to look like the first one. I tried the format
painter but I don't think that's the right way to do it. please help!

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:54:01 -0800, THCooks
<THCooks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am making business cards. I have formatted the first one and now I don't
>know how to format them all to look like the first one. I tried the format
>painter but I don't think that's the right way to do it. please help!

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm, especially the macro
at the end.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too
I wish to have the format of fraction like 1/32, which I can not find it. Also how to add words text on Excel ? I need a work sheet with both words and numbers Thanks June Li ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/...

Format Cells #11
In one particular worksheet If I right click on a cell and click on "Format Cells..." the format cell window does not show up. The worksheet is not protected and there is no conditional formatting. If I create a new worksheet, rt. click on a cell and select format cell.. the popup works fine. what is a-miss with this spread sheet? ...

Conditional formating using VBA
Hello I have to format cells (I4:J37) if cells (I43:J76) are: 100%-91% (green) 90%-76% (blue) 75%-50% (yellow) <50% (red) How do I write that in VBA? (I am new to VBA so any help would be appreciated) Many thanks Tracey Hi Tracey, I asume your users will enter a value in the range("I43:J76"). In that case you case use the Worksheet_change(Byval Target as Range function like so: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) ' Check if only 1 cells value is changed If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub ' Check if changed c...

I want to design both side of a post card using publisher 03
I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? Insert Page -- Don Vancouver, USA "bettboop" <bettboop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D78C55-BB03-44EC-97AF-D8FBA74FB95C@microsoft.com... >I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? ...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Email address format
Email addresses in our Exchange system are currently in the format of: FirstNameLastName@mydomain. We now want to separate the first and last name with a full stop. Is there somewhere I can change the format to: FirstName.LastName@mydomain and make this the default for any new users that are created? Many thanks Homer On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:49:06 -0800, "Homer" <Homer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Email addresses in our Exchange system are currently in the format of: >FirstNameLastName@mydomain. > >We now want to separate the first and last name with a...

Handling puchases, transfers, & cash advances on same credit card
What is the best way to handle credit card ‘special offer balance transfers’ in Money 2002 Deluxe? Some credit cards will split your monthly payments so that 70% of the payment goes to the lower interest rated balance first, and apply 30% to the higher interest purchases. Is there a way to project how much interest will be paid out with this scenario? Should I set up multiple accounts for the same credit card? Thank you! In microsoft.public.money, Jody wrote: >What is the best way to handle credit card �special offer balance transfers� >in Money 2002 Deluxe? Some credit cards...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Question on PDF format
Using Publisher 2007, VISTA Utlimate. When I create a PDF file to send a 16 page newsletter (11 x 17) through an e-mail attachment, the pages display in the same order that they print out (page 16 is on the lefthand side and page 1 is on the righthand side, etc.). I've been trying to find a way for the PDF file to display the pages in order so that the person I'm sending it to can see the pages in order, just as if they were holding the hard copy of this newsletter in their hand. Is this possible in PDF? Thanks! Joy Change the booklet setup to a regular page setup, 11 x 8.5. -- ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

Trasfers and Credit Card Payments
I currently download all transactions from my bank and do not manually enter trasactions. However, I have to manually classify transactions. I have a chequing, VISA and line of credit account. I transfer money from the chequing into various accounts (and sometimes money from the line of credit into other accounts). How should I classify these transactions? When I used the transfer classification it started to incorrectly adjust account balances. Is there a tutorial or FAQ on using Money or recommended books? When you say "classify" these transactions, I assume you mean &qu...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Phone Format
One of my clients is using the letter writting assistant in GP 8, the problem is that when he tries to use LWA(Letter Writting Assistant), having Phone number field is what appears to be in US format, which is really annoying, i was wondering if anyone might have come accross a similar issue. Having said that I am unable to sell modifier to him because of his budget contraints and makes it really useless from his perspective to spend about 2000 odd quid over something this small. Any ideas on how to go about it without using Modifier. Make sure you have v8.0 Service Pack 4 installed...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Date and Formatting
Thanks for the help with the other formulas on my last thread but I still can't get my "in between" formatting to work. I want the date entered into A1 to change color when the computer calendar is 21 to 28 days after the date entered. Thanks. What did you try? What results did you get? What version of Excel are you using? What color do you want it changed to? Is the color different for 21 days than it is for 28 days? You're not making it easy for people to help when you post ambiguous questions. It looks like you're asking everyone else to do the work ...

How do I concatenate two columns when one is in date format?
I am trying to combine two columns using =concatenate. One of them is a column of dates. When I execute the formula the returned value changes my date into a text number. How do i maintain the date value? Within the CONCATENATE() function, instead of referring to the date cell alone, refer to it by nesting the TEXT() function. For instance: if your date cell is A1 and you're concatenating it with cell B1, your formula would look something like this: =CONCATENATE(TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yyyy"),B1) You may need to change the arguments of the TEXT function to fit your specific applic...

RMS Debit Card Set-up
Has anyone come across good ducumentation on how to use an RMS hook-in for debit card processing using a verifone. Thanks in advance. ...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...