Auto-start Macro

I have a simple macro in Word 2003.  How can I make it automatically run
everytime I start Word?  Thanks in advance.

0
Frank

What does the macro do?
It may be sufficient to re-name the macro AutoExec
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Frank" <Frank@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a simple macro in Word 2003.  How can I make it automatically run
>everytime I start Word?  Thanks in advance.

0
Graham
3/3/2010 2:08:44 PM
Thanks Graham, worked great!

"Graham Mayor" <gmayor@REMOVETHISmvps.org> wrote in message
> What does the macro do?
> It may be sufficient to re-name the macro AutoExec
> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Frank" <Frank@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have a simple macro in Word 2003.  How can I make it automatically run
>>everytime I start Word?  Thanks in advance.

0
Frank

How do I start a monthly calender with Sundays in Publisher?
I am using Publisher 2003 amall <amall@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am using Publisher 2003 Make sure you're running the latest update (SP2) for Publisher (and Office). Toggle the location between the US and the UK. One gives calendars which start on Sundays, one gives calendars which start on Mondays. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Auto Filter problem

combining macros
If you write several macros and then write a macro that runs all the macros you have written it will then have your excel file name as part of it. If you save this file under a different name the macro that runs all macros does not change the file name, thats part of the macro, to the new name. Is there a setting that will enable this to change or something else that can be done to have it automatically change with the file name change? Thanks Hi, There is no setting you mention. But I'm not sure why this is a problem. All the macros are stored in your excel file - you'll see the f...

Auto-Editing

what exactly is a macro?
-- greenpea A set of instructions to automate things you do by hand. See: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200716 "Maddie" wrote: > > -- > greenpea ...

Auto-Calculate

Macro help
I had a macro in my workbook and deleted it b/c I did not want it anymore. Now whenever I open the workbook it prompts me to enable or disable the macro even though I have deleted it from the Tools menu. Any help on how to get rid of this? Hi Meredith Look here http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Meredith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:205f701c45923$e1d470a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I had a macro in my workbook and deleted it b/c I did not > want it anymore. Now wheneve...

auto copy self

How to set macro to run every 15 minutes?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set macro to run every 15 minutes? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric See: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/run-macro-on-time.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6A6F8B2-6FB6-4E02-87F9-4F8D08626223@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set macro to run every 15 > minutes? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric Stolen from a very nearby universe, er, answer to a question, and modified to prot...

Macro help needed #3
I'm learning macros at the moment and thought I'd venture to write one which I needed myself but I could do with some help, since I spent hours today trying everything that occured to me and searching the internet when I should be studying since I've an exam on macros tomorrow. I import an list of people from the internet by using a web query in excel (labelled provisions) I selected a group using the first letter of the last name and used record macro to copy the selection and paste the values into another worksheet labelled with that letter, eg labelled A. At the end of the m...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

macro help = extract content of specific columns accross a row
have a spreadsheet which consists of about 5125 rows and 2840 columns. I am using Excel 2007 in order to get access to the extra columns. Now I need help creating a macro to automate a very tedius and manual task. The first column in the spreadsheet is empty. What I Need =========== For every row I would like to extract the contents of certain columns accross the row and copy to the first column of the row. into the first column i would like to copy the contents of the following columns accross the row. 6C = sixth column, 9C = 9th column etc... 6C + " " + 7C + " &...

SAVE FILE
I have developed a file with a macro which is protected by a password. A "Save" button with the assigned macro calls the procedure in the macro and when I am trying to save a file the following message appears "You cannot save this file format when the VBA Project is protected You may unprotect the VBA Project by......" What do you suggest I do to save a file with a protected macro? The macro must be protected, it is very important for me not to allow access to the macro in totallity. I am using certain cells' information to name the file My code lo...

Auto look through subfolders

remove macro #2
Hi every time I start an excel workbook I have made I get the security warning about running macros but as far as I can tell there are no macros in the workbook. When I go to tools/macro there are no macros visible in the box that appears. So what is causing the security message to appear? And how can I stop it? If I set the security level to low the message does not appear. Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Thanks Ron Press ALT+F11 to open the VBA editor. Delete any text in any of the modules under "Microsoft Excel Object" and delete any modules under "Modules"...

Auto date

Starting a 64bit program from a 32bit .HTA?
I've created a program that starts remote assistance (msra.exe) from Windows Vista/7. We use it alot in the IT-department. The program is just a normal vbscript, but wrapped into a .HTA file for some GUI (buttons etc), so it's still a Vbscript. The problems came when people installed Windows 7 x64. The HTA still runs as 32bit. But when they try starting msra.exe they get the error: C:\windows\system32\msra.exe The network is not present or not started. Well I guess it's too much to ask for a separate 32bit-version of msra in windows x64. but is there a way to start a 6...

Macro to turn on "Track Changes" function
I'm trying to create a macro that turns on the "Track Changes" function with a shortcut key. The problem is that while I'm recording the macro the traditional way, the recording process stops when the "Track Changes" function is turned on. Is there a way to overcome this problem or is the "Track Changes" function not possible to put into a macro, even in Visual Basic? ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Cannot start Money 2004, it kills itself right away
Hi everyone, Today for no reason, I cannot start Money 2004. After I enter my password, it kills itself right away. Anyone knows what is going on and how to fix the problem? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, CannotStartMoney2004 wrote: >Hi everyone, > >Today for no reason, I cannot start Money 2004. After I enter my password, >it kills itself right away. Anyone knows what is going on and how to fix the >problem??Thanks. Consider File->Restore of your newest or second-newest *.mbf files. Rather than restoring to the "default location", you can choose a diff...