Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?

Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office
Word 2007?

I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html
but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn!

Any help will be much appreciated!

Amit
0
Rajeev

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033

Daddy

"Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office
> Word 2007?
>
> I did downlaod one from
> http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html
> but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn!
>
> Any help will be much appreciated!
>
> Amit

0
Daddy
2/19/2010 2:22:52 PM
What topics are you looking for the Word Adv manual on that site covers pretty much everything you can do with a long doc styles, TOCS, sections, captions, footnotes, end notes.... try HAppy manuals if it's non commercial

Excel hart has OLE onject errors in Access 2007
I am trying to build a chart on a form in Access 2007. I have already created it in Excel and want it to look the same but it seems that the formatting options are greatly reduced, fewer chart options, and formatting variations in Access. I tried to copy and paste the chart from Excel 2007 onto my Access form, and gave it the query as the data source but got messages "The operation on the OLE object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." If I remove the name of the query I get an identical chart to the one in Excel, ...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

Opening xls files in word
When I open an excel file it opens in word. If I open Excel and then open the file it opens properly. How do I change the default to open all excel files in excel? Rich Rich, Open up Windows Explorer, click the 'Tools' toolbar and then 'Folder Options...'. Click the 'File Types' tab, and scroll down to find the XLS file extension. Highlight "XLS" - I think it will say that it's set to open with Microsoft Word. If so, click the 'Change' button and set it to open with Microsoft Ex...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

find a word in sheet
Dear all, I want to use VBA to look for a word (for example "AAA") in one sheet. but I want to find this word sheet by sheet and then copy the this word (if find) to another sheet (for example,copy this word to sheet1) I don't know how to loop the sheet(one by one) and how to look for this work and then copy this word to another sheet. Thank you Sub FindThings() Dim s As String, i As Long s = "AAA" i = 1 Dim w As Worksheet, results As Worksheet Set ws = Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")) Set results = She...

Word as a Text Processor in Outlook w/ Exchange
Hi! Sice I set up a new Microsoft Exchange Server account in my Outlook 2003 SP2, I can't use any more Word as a text processor to write my e-mails. I only have the HTML option. So I don't have the nice Word feature (real time spell checking, etc.). Too bad... Any idea? Is there something I missed to set up on the Exchange Server? Help appreciated. Nicolas Check from within Outlook. Tools/Options/Mail Format and make sure you have the option to use "Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit my email messages" checked. "Nicolas Macarez" <macarez@free.fr> ...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE english version
I have an original CD with OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE hebrew version. In order to install the english version (menu/toolbars in english but all the documents features available in both languages) i asked from the vendor for and I get a supplementary CD (MS-OFFICE-ENG-SLP). How can I install the software, the hebrew OFFICE first and after that the english kit or invers? Thank's - Niki Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enterprise and your issue. Scroll down to the bottom of page to North America or to the nearest s...

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Manual archive failed to work
I want to manually archive e-mails in my Personal Folders- Inbox and Sent Items subfolders. I have Auto Archive turned OFF for all Personal Folders Subfolders. My Inbox and Sent Items folders are very large and I want to copy everything in them prior to 01/01/2009 to the Same Folder Names in the Archive Folders and have them deleted from the Personal Folders. When I execute the manual archive nothing happens. I have been selecting Archive from the File Menu, then clicking the Archive this folder and all subfolders button, then selecting Inbox (under Personal Foldres) in the list,...

Office 2004: Word
Hi there, Anyone experiencing their Word 2004 running slow in OS X.10.3.4? I'm running on a G4 with RAM is 567 with plenty of HD space. Thanks for your help in advance. Cheers. What do you mean by running slow? Exactly what is slow? DM On 8/1/04 10:20 AM, "TKK" wrote: > Hi there, > > Anyone experiencing their Word 2004 running slow in OS X.10.3.4? I'm > running on a G4 with RAM is 567 with plenty of HD space. > > Thanks for your help in advance. > > Cheers. Hi Mitchell, After I type the word on the keyboard it then starts appearing on th...

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Excel 2007
I am trying to do a mail merge, and the information I need is contained in two separate excel workbooks. The first workbook contains the names and addresses of individuals who receive a specific item number. The second workbok lists the various item numbers along with the price for each item. Is there a function in Excel that I can use to add the pricing information contained in the second workbooks to the first workbook, so that I can successfully compplete my mail merge using one data source document? You can use VLOOKUP. Assuming Col C in sheet 1 contains item# and ...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

2007 does not like 2003 chart macros
I have a lot of time invested over the years in macros to analyze data from my work. I read and graph various files of data that I assemble into an Excel sheet. Everything works perfectly in 2003. But in 2007, I can not reliably generate graphs that include all my data. I have observed at least 2 repeatable problems as follows: 1. I can generate a "base" graph with up to 4 data series. If I then run a macro to change each series line color and weight, I will loose the 4th series. The data is there and the series shows up on on the graph key, but there is no visible line...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

Why is the word "Desktop" in the Title of this newsgroup ?
What is the significance of the word Desktop in the title of this newsgroup ? FDLeyda "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message news:%23Li5rM47KHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What is the significance of the word Desktop in the title of this > newsgroup ? > > FDLeyda The program was originally named Windows Live Mail Desktop. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Live_Mail -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA >> What is the significance of the word Desktop in the title of this &...

Excel 2007 02-21-10
I need help trying to center a title on a spreadsheet Kimmy - If the title is text in a worksheet cell, and if you wanted to center the title in seven columns, e.g., A:G, then enter the text in the leftmost cell, e.g., A1, select cells A1:G1, and choose Home > (Cells) Format > Format Cells > Alignment > Horizontal: Center Across Selection > OK. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Kimmy" <Kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F4B24A5-995C-40B6-A031-58B2317DBC2E@microsoft.com... I need help trying to center a title on a ...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...