you do not have credentials that allow you to open this document

When i open a existing .doc document.It shows message "like you do not have
credentials that allow you to open this document.Do You want to open it using
a different set of credentials? " i can't able to open any .doc document

Only allowing certain users to access my Excel spreadsheet
How can I allow certain people to access my excel spreadsheet? Password protect it and give them the password. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "corky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0288C2D5-E80A-4E72-A2C4-518F4988BCF2@microsoft.com... > How can I allow certain people to access my excel spreadsheet? ...

Open A Sub-Form Using A Combo Box
I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. Is there any way of changing the sub-form in the main form to match the position selected? Regards Nick To change the sub form try Me.[SubFormControlName].SourceObject = "SubFormName" Using the AfterUpdate event of the ComboBox -- Good Luck BS"D "Nick hfrupn" wrote: > I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a > combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. &g...

How do I automate the opening of hyperlinks in Excel ?
Hi, I have an Excel workbooks which has 4 hyperlinks to other Exce workbooks within the same directory. People update these four Excel workbooks. What I want to do is have i that when I open the 'master' workbook I don't see the four hyperlink but instead the hyperlinks are automatically replaced by the workbook they are linked to - i.e. I open a compiled document with no hint of hyperlink in sight - if I now save this document somewhere or send i to someone there will be no reference back to the hyperlinks - it wil be as if the Excel file had been written as one. I am a VBA be...

Can you insert a text box in a shared Exel Document
I am wokring with a shared filed and would like to insert a text box, but the drawing toolbar is grayed out and I can't use it. Is it possible to to use the drawing toolbar in a shared document? thx Nope, read up at the link below. http://www.mrexcel.com/archive2/77000/89285.htm excelleration wrote: > I am wokring with a shared filed and would like to insert a text box, > but the drawing toolbar is grayed out and I can't use it. Is it > possible to to use the drawing toolbar in a shared document? > > thx ...

how do I open documents created in publisher on my Ipaq 2495
I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a message that tells me to run the application first. What does this mean? I can open a document created with Word. I don't think the there is a mobile version of Publisher. At least I've never heard of one. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "becki" <becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E0C792F-9BF1-4C01-AB99-0462A22399A1@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a > message that tells me to run the app...

Reports should allow use of Parenthesis
When creating the logic for running a report, add the ability to use parenthesis for AND/OR logic. Reports would be simplified if the user could run A AND (B OR C) type queries instead of A AND B OR A AND C. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

SOP- Fulfillment and Back Order
Hello Everybody, We are using GP 10 build 1440. When we do the fulfilling of the orders, we click the button "fulfill all" and then zero out the ones which is not being fulfilled and do the back order. What is happening; is the system is not allowing us to do the back order after fulfilling the line items, especially for the lot controlled items and on top of that it won't allow us to exit from sales lot entry screen. Anyone experiencing this kind of issue ? Hi, GP has a tool for if you use Lot Number processing and run into situations where you se...

open a file
how to open(view) a file in read oly mode. i 'ed try using ShellExecute(), but it will not work in read only mode. How about showing the file in a read-only edit box? Why do you have to open another program to show a file? I assume a text-file here. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "sajeev" <sajeevkumar.sajeev@gmail.com> wrote in message news:64cbdddf.0504260236.2052db3e@posting.google.com... > how to open(view) a file in read oly mode. > i 'ed try using ShellExecute(), but it will not work in read only mode. ...

can't open outlook2003.
microsoft exhange server not found Aloha Deli0561, Please see http://www.factplace.com/outlook.htm answer 0.2. Do you have an Exchange Server? Are you connected to it? Did Outlook formerly work? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > microsoft exhange server not found > ...

Users cannot open attachments intermittenly
Exchange 5.5 still and we just got hit by the virus yesterday. That has been taken care of but my users cannot open their attatchments at first. It errors out on them, but if you go out and back in it will open. Any ideas? We have users also not getting e-mail period or it is like their connections are really slow. What are you using for AV on the Exch Server? On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:29:02 -0800, Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 5.5 still and we just got hit by the virus yesterday. That has been >taken care of but my users cannot open their attatchments...

Add timer when case opened
Hello, Is there any way to add a timer so that when the time that a case us being worked on can be monitored. We are looking for something that starts when the case is opened and when the case is saved, it adds the time spent to a field. Thanks Steven Steve, I recommend a different way than what you are asking for. The best way to handle this is to use activities (tasks, appointments, etc.) for the case. Then, when you resolve a case, CRM will automatically sum up the durations from all the activities (or at least the tasks) and add to a field on the Case Resolution entity. Also...

Logon credentials for domain
hi, I have a variety of windows 2000 and NT pc's with up to date service packs and patches, loggin onto a 2003 SBS server. in outlook i get prompted for the logon credentials for that user every time i start up the pc and outlook. Ive tried changing the various settings for authentication in outlook but still no difference. this is a recent upgrade from nt to 2003. with a new domain name but all pcs log into the new domain fine. any ideas please??? -- sol ...

Spelling in documents with different languages
I regularly write documents with mixed content, that is, English, Chinese, Greek, etc. I have my spelling checker on all the time and most of the time it works good. When I have a romanized Chinese word like "Kongzi" it might signal that it is a spelling mistake, but I just add it to my custom dictionary (or 'ignore' it). Usually when I include Chinese characters, they are NOT marked as spelling mistakes, but in my current document all of the Chinese characters have that red line underneath. I don't want to add them to my dictionary (if that's even possi...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

Opening Mail Attachment
I'm running Win 2000 with Micorsoft Outlook. When I turn off the "opening mail attachment" splash box by unchecking it, it comes back the next time and this is just on .doc documents. How do I turn it off permanently or at leas for .doc? ...

Cannot open excel file
. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail) Subject: Corrupt File? From: "Johnny" <nospam@nospam.com> Sent: 7/9/2003 7:58:43 AM Hi, I have been given a excel file that I cannot open. It was created on winnt 4 workstation, office 97, and it was password protected. I have attempted to open this file up with excel, word, notepad, etc, and it says "unable to read file" I am attempting to open this file with the original OS and office 97 with no luck. I have attempted to open this file with Office 2000 and XP on Win2K, no success. Cann anyone help m...

CRM4 keeps OL Process open when OL is closed
Hi NG, right now we have a problem with the combination MS Win Vista, MS Office Enterprise 2007, CRM 4.0. When MS Outlook 2007 is closed the process outlook.exe won't close since MS CRM 4.0 is installed. This occurs only on MS Win Vista (Business) installation. On MS Win XP it is ok. The Problem is then, that when the OS is turned off the process is killed. At next start of MS Outlook 2007 the file check starts (on an 3 GB file it takes time). I tested the combination no SP1/Hotfix up to Vista SP1, Office SP1 and CRM4.0 Hotfix KB948045. No Messenger or Skype when I tested...

Error Opening unposted sales from collection main
When one of our sales classes are trying to open unposted sales from collection main, they are receiving a unhandled form exception, EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING. I believe this is a security issue but any i cannot figure out what they do not have permission for. The window is not modified and does work fine for other user classes. Any Ideas We experience similar problem with fresh GP 8.0 installation. Here is the message that we get: Unhandled form exception: Cannot open form. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_OPEN Problem occurs every time we open any Sa...

Mailbox opening twice
I'm running outlook 2003, rest of office is XP on windows xp pro connecting to an Exchange 2003 server. I recently had to re-install outlook because I was getting a mapi32.dll error when trying to use the email function of winzip, so I thought that would help. Now, when open outlook two copies of my mailbox open up, both are identical, but I'm also now getting errors when I send messages. I'd had this problem once before and was told to delete my mailbox on the exchange server and start over. Is this the case for whenever outlook gets re-installed? This did fix my problem, ...

BIDS not saving credentials
I have a shared data source for my solution. I enter the credentials and select "save password" and all is well while I'm working on a report. But as soon as I reboot my PC, the next time I come into BIDS and try to work on my report it fails because the credentials are not saved. I enter them and all is well, and we start the viscous circle all over again. The error I receive prior to entering my credentials is this: An error occurred during local report processing. An error has occurred during report processing. Cannot create a connection to data source '...

Unable to open dictionary (Reports.dic)
I am upgrading Great Plains 7.5 to version 9.0. I installed a new Great Plains server, but when trying to open reports I receive the following error message: "Unable to open dictionary :C:Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/Reports.dic" I received this error message before and after copying the Reports.dic file from the version 7.5 server to the 9.0 server. When trying to use the export feature on the "Customization Maintenance" window, Great Plains has disabled that feature. I have also been unsuccessful at using the Great Plains Utilities. Thanks for your help....

Trying to read CustomDocumentProperties of an open 2007 AddIn
Here's a puzzle... I created a version checking tool in Excel 2003 to keep tabs on the Workbooks and AddIns of a large distributed solution I've developed. Having recently upgraded to 2007 and converted the various files to xlsm, xlam and xlsb, this checker no longer works consistently for AddIns. Within my AppEventHandler (thanks Bullen, Bovey & Green) ,it seems that the WorkbookOpen event is unaffected (gsENGINE_NAME is the name of an AddIn with extension .xlam)... Private Sub mxlApp_WorkbookOpen(ByVal Wb As Workbook) If UpdateInProgress Then Exit Sub I...

printing a list of file names for images in a Publisher document
I have about 35 Publisher booklets each of which contain on average 25 images, linked from files. For documentation purposes I want to get a printed list of all the image files used in each document. I can use the Tools-->Graphics Manager to display a list of the linked files, but I can not then copy this list, eg to Word. Is there any way you can suggest to solve this ? The graphics manager is a tear-off menu, which means you can lengthen it. Do a print screen and paste into Paint, crop. Any capture program will work. I tried the OCR, didn't work. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...

Log on with credentials
Is there a way to log on supplying your CRM User credentials ? I set up a demo CRM defining crmuser1, crmuser2, etc.as my CRM users. When I am logged in as a "crmuser", no problem. But if I try to access the server while logged in as me, I get an error. Is there a way to provide the credentials - like: http://CRMSERVER/crmuser1/password ? (this doesn't work) Thanks, JM I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but you can go to Internet Explorer, go to Tools | Internet Options, security tab, select Local Intranet, then the Custom Level Button. Scroll to the...

Exchange 5.5 Open Relay
I have done all of the necessary things to shutdown our Exchange server and can telnet to port 25 to send mail and I always get the message "Relaying prohibited". I thought I had it locked down but using Nessus as a vulnerability scanner it tells me that I have an open relay. Using the following syntax it says it can relay mail. MAIL FROM: <nessus@mydomain.com> RCPT TO: <nobody%nessus.org@mydomain.com> I substituted "nobody%nessus.org" with my home email address and was not able to get a message through. Is there some kind of exploit using a special syn...