word 2010 crashes when trying to add digital signature to documen

Have not been able to add digital signatures to word 2010 beta documents

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=75799873-9165-496a-84a8-b4dd0603811b&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Printing WORD docs from a form

SharePoint 2010 and compatibility questions
I have read several sites which indicated that SharePoint 2010 needs to run in a 64 bit hardware/software environment. One of those sources is http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262485(office.14).aspx?ppud=4 so I presume that is the current state of affairs. Will SharePoint 2010 integrate with Office 2007, or does it require Office 2010? Will SP 2010 integrate with a 32 bit version of Office, or does it require Office to be 64 bit? Where could I read more about these requirements? The above URL talks about the hardware and software requirements of SP 2010, but I didn&...

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

Cannot Add Users CRM 4.0 RU 2
I cannot add users to CRM 4.0 after Rollup Update 2. CRM can query the AD and imports the user info, but throws an error when I try to save it. I can however make changes to an existing user and save without a problem. Here is the trace: >MSCRM Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Request URL: http://**************...

Skype/Excel add in
We sent our spreadsheets on a daily basis to our shops. We and our shop communicate via Skype and I want an 'add in' in our spreadsheets (For a example look at http://tinyurl.com/7ff3a I want the Callto:// commando integrated in my excel sheet. Why I thin it's possible? The Mailto commando works in Excel, it will automaticall open your mailclient. The Callto script/commando should automaticall open you Skype application and phone one of your contacts. How can I create this (Macro?) in my excel sheet. Your help is muc appreciated. Kindest regards, Jan Folme -- janfolme --------...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

Create List/Add Row
Hello, I used the "Create List" function for a number of columns in a worksheet - but not all. I need to add a row, and I keep getting a message that says, "This operation is not allowed. The operation is attempting to shift cells in a list on your worksheet." I can add a row IN a list, but it only adds it in one column and doesn't carry it across the worksheet. It's when I try to add a row outside of a list that I get the error. Is there a way to correct this, so I can add/delete rows as needed? Thank you, in advance. Maybe you can convert e...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Crash in excel.exe
I have a workbook which I use with 3 add-ins that I wrote. Add-ins trigger beforeclose and beforesave event on different occasions. Everything seems to work fine in my personal notebook or in a test-desktop, but when I install add-ins to other computers I begin to get crashes. It usually happens when I close Excel. DrWatson Log has something like this: Application exception occurred: App: (pid=1180) When: 5/15/2003 @ 10:24:46.441 Exception number: c0000005 (access violation) *----> System Information <----* Computer Name: WIST-W2P-DZ0CMC User N...

re-import old messages into Entourage after crash?
Basically, since Entourage kept quitting on startup, I followed MS's directions and created a new "main identity." Great, Entourage works fine now, but all my old messages are gone! I know where they are, though--in my old "Main identity" folder in a file called "Messages"--98 MB of them. I tried replacing the "Messages" file in my new main identity folder with my old "Messages" file, but Entourage still only shows one message in the inbox! "Import" won't let me import the old "Messages" file. I can't drag and ...

Why does a spider chart add up values?
I've created a spider chert from a pivot table. The spider chart should show two spiders for two value ranges. For some reason it adds up the second value range to the first creating too high values. I don't want the chart to display the second value range relative to the first, but absolute. Can someone help me with this? Thanks! Mark Hi, I don't know why it stacks the lines by default in a radar pivot-chart, but to get to a relative type change the chart type to clustered column and then back to radar. Cheers Andy Mark wrote: > I've created a spider chert from...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...

Default DOCX file to open w/ Word 2007 and DOC to open with Word 2
Hi, I am trying to convert several hundred mail merge documents from Word 2003 to Word 2007. Currently, if I double click a document to open it, it opens in whichever version of Word was run last. What I would like, is for ..DOC files to open in 2003 and .DOCX files to open with 2007. I've tried to change the file types to do this, but can't make it 'stick'. Any suggestions? To prevent the two Word versions from "competing" over the file associations, see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_wor...

eseutil shows errors after server crash
Hi List, i run exchange Server under SBS2000. I had some Hardwareproblems (memory faults), so my exchange crashed 3 times. Now every thing runs fine, but eseutil shows a -1206 error in priv1.edb after eseutil /g. What can i do to solve tis?? regards from germany Andreas I cant tell you what's causing the -1206 error message but if I were you I would run an integrity check using isinteg -s yourservername -fix -test alltests which will fix the problems if any is found. Jamelia "Andreas Wahlert" <andreas.wahlert@no_spam_gmx.de> wrote in message news:OmBwXjL9EH...

copying Arabic into Word document on Mac
I am trying to copy and paste an Arabic word from the web into a multi-lingual Word document on my Mac but am having terrible trouble. It always comes out either backwards (left-right) or with the letters not correctly joined up (an Algerian colleague tells me). I have tried making the web page I am copying from into a PDF first, but doesn't help. Any advice greatly appreciated. Michael <huanzuiju@googlemail.com> wrote: > I am trying to copy and paste an Arabic word from the web into a > multi-lingual Word document on my Mac but am having terrible trouble. > It always co...

Adding a two digit number in One Cell
Is there any way I can add the two digits making up example: the number 16 which is found in a single cell. Add 1 plus 6 which would equal 7. The original number 16 is the number found in a single cell. In A1: 16 In B1: =SUM(RIGHT($A1,1),LEFT($A1,1)) Drag formula down if you want to do this to multiple entries in Column A. -- Add MS to your News Reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com Rich/rerat (RRR News) <message rule> <<Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate>> "Billy118" <Billy118@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Microsoft Office 2010 Reaches Technical Preview
On 13-July-09, at its Worldwide Partner Conference, Microsoft Corp. announced Office 2010, SharePoint Server 2010, Visio 2010 and Project 2010 have reached the technical preview engineering milestone. Starting today, tens of thousands of people will be invited to test Office and Visio as part of the Technical Preview program. <http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4506> No mention of a Mac version On 7/14/09 4:52 AM, in article arkayREMOVE-A0BDDF.03524414072009@nothing.attdns.com, "aRKay" <arkayREMOVE@qsl.net> wrote: > On 13-July-09, at its Worldwid...