Word 2007 menu option missing from start programs menu

Office 2007 is installed on my computer and can only be accessed by going to
the Recent Documents option and opening an existing doc.  The menu selection
for the program is missing from the MS Office option in the Start/All
Programs menu. All other Office programs are listed.

How do I get the Office 2007 program option to appear in the program menu
again?

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

Info Store won't start after installing exchange in child domain
We are installing exchange 2003 in a child domain of a domain tree where an exchange 2003 server already exists in the parent domain. Netdiag and DCDiag were both performed before installation and indicated no problems with the general setup. The account used to install exchange has Full Exchange Administration rights at the org. level. The installation completes without any error messages, but it is impossible to start the information store. The store refuses to start and events 9153, 1121 and 5000 are then logged in the event log. Event 1121: Error 0x8004010f connecting to the Microsoft Ac...

Repost: "Save target as..." option
When I used to use Outlook Express, I could right click on links (to PDFs, pix, etc) in message bodies and select the option "Save target as...". This option doesn't appear to be available for links in emails in Outlook 2003, and I'd be grateful for advice on whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I need to change in the options somewhere. TIA It is a setting in the OS and not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Referencing other Office programs in a Excel VBA App
I din't like the way my previous post sounded, so i'm reposting... All, My Excel VBA programming is decent enough when I'm only working with Excel. However, I'm trying to expand my knowledge base and frequently I wish I could better interact with other Office programs, such as Outlook, in my Excel VBA apps. To better illustrate my question, here's a piece of code that works great (it populates a user form list with Outlook addresses) but I don't fully understand. Private Sub UserForm_Activate() Dim x As Integer Set objOL = CreateObject("...

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...

Decimal Point Auto Entry and Other Options
Have most of the Tools --> Options been removed going from Money 2004 to Money 2005?? I just upgraded from Money 2004 Deluxe to Money 2005 Premium and am unable to find the "Automatically insert decimal point in amount field" option, and the many other options like it, that are normally under the "Editing" tab in options. I have been a loyal user for 6 years and have loved the product, but to remove these sort of time-saving features seems silly. In microsoft.public.money, gheatly wrote: >Have most of the Tools --> Options been removed going from Money 20...

Outlook 2007 problems 03-08-10
Hello guys, When I run Outlook, the first thing I see is Outlook Today, which is good. But I cannot see my calendar entries on it. I have my work schedule, birthdays, public holidays all in separate calendars in outlook, but none of them show up on outlook today at all, I've search the net but cannot seem to find the answer help please... Are they all in subfolders of the default calendar or do you have anything IN the default calendar folder? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/out...

my e-mail dose not work in office 2007
i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on it nothing happens do i have to activate it "glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com... >i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on >it > nothing happens do i have to activate it And your email client is? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) See if your mail p...

Default DOCX file to open w/ Word 2007 and DOC to open with Word 2
Hi, I am trying to convert several hundred mail merge documents from Word 2003 to Word 2007. Currently, if I double click a document to open it, it opens in whichever version of Word was run last. What I would like, is for ..DOC files to open in 2003 and .DOCX files to open with 2007. I've tried to change the file types to do this, but can't make it 'stick'. Any suggestions? To prevent the two Word versions from "competing" over the file associations, see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_wor...