Word 2007 error 01-13-10

We hvae offfcie 2007 professional installed, user's getting the following
erro when launch word 2007, If I re-create the windows user profile it works
fine. Is any easire workaround for this.

Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '429'; ActiveX component can't create
object

This is usually the result of a broken add-in or a corrupted Normal.dotm
template -- see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828550 for background.

First, with Word closed down, go to %appdata%\Microsoft\Templates and rename
Normal.dotm to OldNormal.dotm. Restart Word, which will create a new
Normal.dotm if you make any customizations in it. If the error doesn't
appear, then that file was the problem. If necessary, you can copy styles,
macros, etc. from OldNormal.dotm to Normal.dotm, then delete OldNormal.dotm.

If that doesn't help, rename OldNormal back to Normal. Then start removing
add-ins (go to Office button > Word Options > Add-Ins and disable one at a
time, then restart Word) until you find one whose removal makes the error
stop.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jey wrote:
> We hvae offfcie 2007 professional installed, user's getting the
> following erro when launch word 2007, If I re-create the windows user
> profile it works fine. Is any easire workaround for this.
>

> Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '429'; ActiveX component can't
> create object

0
Jay

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

HTML_CONTROL ERROR
I have an excel file with multiple sheets When I try to make a copy of a worksheet I get an error message "HTML_CONTROL already exists on the destination sheet" I've no idea how I caused this, but it sure is annoying Can anyone help" Thanks ...

microsoft visual C++ runtime library error #2
Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following error window which is titled "Microsoft visual C++ runtime library": Runtime Error! Program C:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. I would appreciate ANY IDEAS on this.... Thanks Can someone please help me out? Even if its a link to where this has been answered previously. i have searched but found nothing.... thank-you antonio >-----Original Message----- >Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following >error w...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Endless scrolling error
HI: I've encountered this at several GP v9 installations and my present users want to know what's up. Example: Click the spyglass to bring up let's say the vendor list to select a vendor. Start scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel and all of a sudden it automatically scrolls uncontrollably to the bottom of the list. You can't stop it. It just keeps scrolling and if the list is long enough you may as well go for a coffee break. Any ideas please?? Thanks GP Guy, I seem to recall someone mentioning this being an issue in V9.0 at some point. However, I am not sure i...

Import customizations SQL error
We have a CRM 3.0 rollup 1 test/prototype system using SQL 2005 SP1. I have exported out all the customizations which includes new entities. When I import them into a replicar new blank CRM system it generates a CRM error box saying SQL error. Please contact your system administrator. I've managed to do several imports, importing a small amount of entities in at a time. They have all gone in except for Opportunity, which I still receive the SQL error. I notice that looking at the opportunity form, that they have partly been imported in. The SQLERROR log file provides no help. What ...

Locked for Editing 04-09-10
We are constantly having someone open up an excel workbook within our network and not closing it before they go home. This does not allow us to continue adding entries into the workbook throughout the night. We are forced to save the workbook just as a copy then the next day we have to go back and enter all of the entries that occurred over the previous night, a lot of tedious work. Is there any Macro or other function that would enable me to force this document to be closed on the network? We've tried communicating the necessity of closing the document but to no avail. Is ...

Error 0x800CCC0E
After installing XP, SP1 and all the latest patches, I receive the following message when sending eMail through Ooutlook Express. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I do NOT have the option to usee SSL with SMTP checked in the configuration. My eMail provider tells me that the latest patch broke my OE installation and that there is nothing they can do. Any help would be appreciated. > After installing XP, SP1 and ...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Outlook 2007 problems 03-08-10
Hello guys, When I run Outlook, the first thing I see is Outlook Today, which is good. But I cannot see my calendar entries on it. I have my work schedule, birthdays, public holidays all in separate calendars in outlook, but none of them show up on outlook today at all, I've search the net but cannot seem to find the answer help please... Are they all in subfolders of the default calendar or do you have anything IN the default calendar folder? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/out...