Word 2000 - One document, 3 different headers, possible?

I have a word 2000 document here that I need to have 3 different headers for
each different section eg: Test Report - Tested to Standard 'A'/Standard 'B'/
Standard 'C'

It's a very long document so it isnt practical to head up each page using
anything but headers as there is alot of information and certification logos
within each header part.

Any help on this is very much appreciated.

See replies to your previous duplicate question in this newsgroup.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jalanda" <Jalanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a word 2000 document here that I need to have 3 different headers
>for
> each different section eg: Test Report - Tested to Standard 'A'/Standard
> 'B'/
> Standard 'C'
>
> It's a very long document so it isnt practical to head up each page using
> anything but headers as there is alot of information and certification
> logos
> within each header part.
>
> Any help on this is very much appreciated.

0
Suzanne

Inserting a PDF into a Publisher document
I have a PDF that I would like to insert into a booklet I am making in Publisher. Is that possible? I just want it to take up one of my pages within the booklet. If I copy and paste it only leaves a blank square. Help! Try inserting it as an Object. -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Kelly Edwards" <KellyEdwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64D1BC77-CE3F-4D3D-BC93-C168FE9DA2AA@microsoft.com... |I have a PDF that I would like to insert into a booklet I am making in | Publisher. Is that possible? I just want it to take up one of my ...

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Syncronizing desktop/laptop both with outlook 2000
Hi; I have my Outlook setup on my main desktop. I have a pop3 server that i get my email from. now since i do not have exchange server nor do i need it...im trying to figure out how i can synchronize my laptop and my desktop outlook programs. basicaly, i have a pda that synchronizes with my outlook...is their a tool that will do the same thing between 2 outlook clients? Thanks Adam Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

Creating rules #3
Does anyone know how I can create a rule that looks for emails that have an attachment with a specific name? You can't. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "dkennamer" <dkennamer@nwmls.com> wrote in message news:13c3301c44435$ae2d3410$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can create a rule that looks for > emails that have an attachment with a specific name? Are you up to writing a macro? I think that's the only way to do it...if you create a...

Outlook 2000 archiving #2
I keep on receiving the following error when my own outlook is trying to archive my folders. Error while archiving folder "Tasks" in store "ARCHIVE 2003". File access is denied Thanks in advance. Karen If you are using Outlook 2000 and are trying to archive to a file created with the the Outlook 2003 unicode file format, it will not work. You need to save your archived mail to a 97-2002 compliant ansi format archive. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual acc...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Importing OE6 mail rules to Outlook 2000
I recently migrated from Ooutlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. I used the import facilities to import all my mail, accounts, etc.. But the massive mail rules I had on OE6 (screening SPAM) only came across with the first excluded word! The rules are of the form ' if 'xxx' or 'yyy' or ...., then delete it' What I get in Outlook 2000 is only 'if 'xxx' then delete it. All the other SPAM trigger words did not import. Any advice? Saint Steve ...

Losing e-mail content Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2000
I lost randomly some of my users e-mail content, they still have the subject/headers, but there's no more e-mail content and attachements are also "0kb" so useless after that. I don't known what's going on since it's happening randomly... they are mostly older e-mails... but some are almost new. It's running on a Windows 2000 server, sp4 and Exchange 2000 I think on SP3. ( I'll have to check to be sure. ) Anyone can helo me on this ? I really need to resolve this issue... In news:0E257817-F755-44BB-B460-F3599B06356E@microsoft.com, Maxime F. <Max...

Document Connection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel It's been over three months since I first asked this question and still no response from Microsoft. I'll try again. <br><br>When I try to use Document Connection to connect to my Office Live Workspace using my Windows Live ID, Document Connection does nothing. The gear just spins and I do not receive a message of any type indicating any problem. I can use my Office Live Workspace via Safari just fine. Why doesn't Document Connection work? Well, whatever the problem was, it was fixed wit...

how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.
I can only get 4 on a page. When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D4E614E-3F33-456D-B7D9-E1A8CD452C13@microsoft.com... >I can only get 4 on a page. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Si...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Slow Response Opening Outlook 2000 SP3
I have Outlook 2000 on a machine here that is taking almost 2 minutes to load when I connect on a LAN. If I connect offline, or from a different machine it works fine. (Other people logging into my machine don't have a problem either) Suggestions? ...

Basic Question on Creating XML documents
Hello: I am learning XML technology. I have a question on creating an XML document that conforms to a DTD/XSD. While there is a function that I can call to make sure that the XML document is valid, I would like to know how I can create it. Do I have to understand the DTD/XSD and code my module so that the XML document is valid? Or, are there tools available to do this? What if the data is in SQL Server but I have to create an XML rendition of the data that conforms to a DTD/XSD? Thanks. venki vvenk wrote: > Hello: > > I am learning XML technology. I have a question on cr...

Excel documents not displayed when excel is opened
When I open excel and select file and open documents that I've saved are not displayed, however if I go into my most recent documents these documents are displayed. Why are they not being displayed in excel vs. my most recent documents? -- rabhatty Depending on how you opened the file and the version of excel, not every file that you worked on appears at the bottom of the File dropdown (in the Most Recently Used file list). Files that are opened by doubleclicking in windows explorer under xl2k (IIRC) won't appear. (xl2002 (I think) changed this behavior.) You may want to post ...

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...