Windows File Explorers could allow fonts face and color changes. - 73312

When I look at the desktop, I sometimes wish I could sort my files and folders.

I imagine a system of boxes or cells to group items. The Desktop would look
like a table of cells and the user would be able to put for example all the
work files & folders in a cell, all the personal files&folders in another
cell.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=764e5092-3937-4f93-9bdb-8f4da110602b&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Converting Pulisher 98 files to work with Publisher 97
Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003 and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just found out we have Publisher 97. Can anyone help? Thanks, June Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A2C930C-A716-4C3A-A171-365E113E002B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me...

Windows Vista

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

publisher cannot load files from a different version... HELP
i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? Thanks in advance! Bob TubMaster wrote: > i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher > cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. > Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? > > Thanks in advance! > Bob nope, with what you got... ask your friend to make a pdf o...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

DB Files with Access2007
Can any help prev with Access2003 I could read .db Files but 2007 return a invalid file Same goes with Excel 2003 was able to read mdb and db files but not with 2007 Thanks Hennie ...

Change a range of data in a query
Hi All, I just realized a mistake in our database. I need to change 100,000+/- entries. I have a query that shows me all the wrong entries, so is there a way I can select a range of wrong data can change it from 83 to 157? My query isn't exact enough to show me just the wrong data, but I can modify it to do so. Thanks Chad Chad Have you looked into using an Update query? (see Access HELP) CAUTION!!! Be sure you have your database backed up BEFORE you run an update query. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may ha...

Incorrect control background colors on CTabCtrl
We're moving an MFC project from VS6 to VS2008. In the process we've encountered a cosmetic bug wherein controls (statics, radios, checkboxes, etc) that appear on a CTabCtrl within a dialog don't have the same background color as the CTabCtrl. The CTabCtrl has a lighter background than the dialog's background (which is okay) and the controls' backgrounds (which isn't okay). There are LOTS of posts about the background color of CTabCtrls on the web (not necessary dealing with VS2008, but often with XP themes). This page (written in 2004) http://www.codeproject....

Opening Files*
When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find it etc. How do I set up so files automatically open in the program they were saved on? Thank If you save all your excel files in a particular folder you set the default through Tools > Options then under the general tab. Type the path to the folder that you wish and when you select open excel will open tht folder. Is this what you meant? regards Murray >-----Original Message----- >When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find i...

Windows recovery console

No permission to open Publisher 2000 file in P2007
Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? Ross in Oz wrote: > Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on > new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open > easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open > from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? ============...

Outlook 2003 Web Access & PST files
Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import the contents of my local .pst file into my Outlook 2003 Web Access on my SBS2003? Many thanks Jon Morgan There is no method to import/export items through OWA. You would need to connect to the Exchange mailbox using Outlook 2003 and import your items into the mailbox. Import/Export wizard is accessed via File | Import and Export. "Jon Morgan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d06101c439a9$1a596920$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import > the conte...

Change Order for a Report
Can I change the report order by HorseName1 Asending [Not by HorseID] or by dtdate as this is doing Thanks for any Help...Bob Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) Category.ControlSource = "='" & Form_frmMain.cbCategory & "'" tblHorseInfo,qryCategory where tblRemarks.HorseID=tblHorseInfo.HorseID and qryCategory.HorseID = tblHorseInfo.HorseID and qryCategory.dtdate1 = tblRemarks.dtDate ORDER BY tblRemarks.dtDate DESC; Me.RecordSource = "SELECT tblRemarks.dtDate, funGetHorse(0, qryCategory.HorseID,false) AS HorseName1, " _ &...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Loosing Leading zeros in CSV file
Hello How do i stop a CSV file loosing leading zeros. when the file is in excel format it is exactly how i want it, but to import it into another program i need to save it as a csv file and it is then that i loose the leading zeros has any body got any ideas -- Cheers Instead of exporting a number, export "=TEXT(YourNumber,"00000000")" or as many "0"s as you need -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:132E74A3-A138-4B07-88C7-686FAB45F593@microsoft.com... > Hello > > How do i st...

Publisher
I have used Publisher for years and recently upgraded to Office Professional 2003 on my home computer. I have color pictures that I bring into the document, change them to grayscale and adjust the brightness and contrast. When I view the document at this point, the pictures look like I need them to - black & white with the proper brightness and contrast. I then save the document. I then will close the document. When I reopen the document, the previous changes are lost and the pictures are colored again, even though I have saved the changes. I don't remember having this proble...

Windows update error