why is microsoft word word 2007,saying expired when i just instal

hi, i just installed microsoft word 2007 trial for 60 days yesterday, when i
open it and a page comes up saing it has expired n convert to full one

Is the the first time you installed the trial? You only get one trial.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"qumar zaman" <qumar zaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi, i just installed microsoft word 2007 trial for 60 days yesterday, when
> open it and a page comes up saing it has expired n convert to full one

0
Graham

Linking tasks in MS Project 2007
roI have copied 5 tasks from a project and linked them in a consolidated project using the 'Paste Special' command. This almost works well because any changes I make to the tasks in the original project are reflected in the consolidated project except the % complete shown in the indicators column. For some reason, when I make any changes to the % complete in the original project, the changes arent reflected in the consolidated project (and vice versa). I'm presuming that % complete should be updated like any other field therefore any help would be appreciated. -- s...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Formatting just some rows

Outlook 2007 Autopick Next
I was looking for autopick next in Outlook 2007 and couldn't find it. However, after googling I found a couple of sources that have a screen shot of the Scheduling Assistant screen that show an Autopick Next button in the lower left corner ( same place as 2003). I do not have this button on my screen. Am I missing something, was something changed before Outlook 2007 was released or ............? Thanks for your help! Are you sure the screenshot was for 2007? On the appointment form, it's on the right side, http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/suggest.png Actions, Plan a m...

Creating Labels Using Word 2002
Please help. Dell tells me that I cannot use the mail merge function in Word 02 with Outlook 02 to create labels. I get stuck after selecting my contact folder with a Data Link Properties box that comes up and prevents me from finishing task. Is Dell correct and/or is there a work- around. Dell is not correct. As long as you have Outlook set up as your default mail and Contacts program and have the Outlook Address Book configured correctly in your default Outlook profile, you can do a mail merge. For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/pri...

MS Word Fields

size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon
What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! Hi, I believe its, Normal = 16 x 16 Large = 32 x 32 Cheers Andy On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote: > What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon > controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! ...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Cannot drag and drop any files (doc, ppt, xls) into outlook 2007 e
I have recently updated my pc with Win7 (from XP) and I use MS Office Pro 2007. I have my Outlook configured and have been using it for a few days now but since I upgraded, I have difficulty managing file attachments when trying to send email. I send files often to coworkers by dragging a document into the body of an email. This no longer works and I get the symbol of the circle and line through it. HOWEVER, it works manually if I go through the steps using the paperclip button to attach files. It does work between emails though. I can create a new email and drag at...

Microsoft Promo

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

microsoft XL

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...

POP Connector Exchnage 2007?
Hello! Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007? On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:11:22 +0300, "Test" <news@test.com> wrote: >Hello! > >Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007? > Most of them. POPCON just works because it pulls the mail down and then sends it via SMTP to the Exchange server. ...

Windows 7 and Office 2007
Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? YES. I have had no problems thus far. However, if you haven't got Office 2007 yet, then it is good idea to get into Office 2010 direct and you can download a beta version from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx> The beta version is valid until June 2010 by which time new version should be out. hth SteveM wrote: > > Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? "20100209" <20100209@20100209.NET> wrote in message ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells
I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet. Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in blank cells? Thanks Select the cell that contains (blank), and type a space character. Or, if you don't want to include the data for blanks, click the dropdown arrow on the field heading, and remove the check mark from (blank). techman41973@yahoo.com wrote: > I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet. > Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in > blank cells? > Thanks > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book Li...

Looks like Money 2007 is available now
http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx -Mark For those who haven't linked just yet: NEW and IMPROVED in Money 2007. Savings & Spending Budget Spending Tracker for budget groups Smart Spending message boards Enhanced tax estimator Balance Adjustment Tool Improved MSN Bill Pay Essentials Investment Accounts Enhanced Expert Picks Improved Invoice Designer+ Invoice dropdown+ 14 new invoice templates+ Invoice design ideas+ PayCycle� payroll integration+ * ? +Money 2007 Home & Business Only Trial: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx "Mark" <abcd@...