Where is the A3 page size in Word 2007?

A3 page size doesn't appear in my drop down menu. Where is it? as I want to
insert an A3 document in my report.

The selection of paper sizes is provided by the printer driver. Is your
printer capable of printing A3?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> A3 page size doesn't appear in my drop down menu. Where is it? as I want
> insert an A3 document in my report.

-1
Suzanne
11/20/2009 5:43:57 AM
Well, select printer>drop down menu for NAME:> choose Microsoft XPS Document
Writer>ok.  This will then bring up the option :) hope this helped

"Alex" wrote:

> A3 page size doesn't appear in my drop down menu. Where is it? as I want to
> insert an A3 document in my report.

OWA renders Page cannot be displayed
Hi, We are have Exchange 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server. We are allowing access to OWA from outside the network through SSL. We are having a problem with a few emails giving a page cannot be displayed error when trying to view them. These same emails can be viewed with no problems from inside the network(not using SSL). We have URLScan installed, but I can't see anything in the .ini file that would cause these emails to not display correctly. Any suggestions? ...

Programming a TOC to have page counts (not page location)
Here is what I am trying to accomplish using Word 2007 and XP: I want to create a TOC with the Title and Individual Section Page Counts using separate Individual Files to look like this: Section No. Title No. of Pages 200500 General Provisions 5 200505 Project Closeout and Start-up 10 Information: • The section number and title are the file names (i.e. 2000500 General Provisions.doc) and are also included in the beginning of each document as well as a title (with a set style). • All files are located in the same folder. Here is the current macro I am working with that was...

Printing two half pages on 1 sheet incredibly slow. Help
I am using the new Vista operating system and now all of my 1/2 and 1/4 postcards are requiring me to put in a print command of printing multiple pages (times the 2 or 4). Is there a way to have 2 or 4 cards on one sheet of paper without doing that? Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. The problem I have is it is so slow printing it is driving me crazy. Can anyone help me please? I have an HP 4650 LaserJet printer. Publisher 2007 also converted my old cards to this new format. I never had any problems of this kind before. Have you installed the Vista drivers fro...

How to fill cells A1, A2, A3... with contents from B1, B4, B7...
Hi, I am trying to copy contents from, say, B1, B4, B7, .... into A1, A2, A3,.... And did not know how to set up a formula to do that. I'd appreicate for any suggestions. Thanks, Xianbo If you're trying to copy every third row from B to A, enter the formula =OFFSET($B$1,ROW()*3-3,0) in A1, and autofill down through the appropriate cells in column A. "Xianbo" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to copy contents from, say, B1, B4, B7, .... into A1, A2, > A3,.... And did not know how to set up a formula to do that. I'd appreicate > for any suggestions. &g...

page set up with blank rows between each entry
I put blank rows between each row which makes it easier to read my spread sheet. When I sort the data the blank row disappears. How do I keep this from happening? Thanks Sandoria wrote: > I put blank rows between each row which makes it easier to read my spread > sheet. When I sort the data the blank row disappears. How do I keep this from > happening? Thanks I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm work, but I don't think what you want to do is possible. As a work around try making you row height greater. Click in the square in the upper left hand corner. This will s...

Why does a certain truetype font work in Word 2003 and not work i.
I am using Publisher 2003 from the Office 2003 Suite. I have a truetype font installed that will work fine in Word 2003, but not in Publisher 2003. Can someone help? Is it in the correct folder? Which font is it? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nsumis2005" <nsumis2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:342D14E1-8D78-42F5-B64C-872485CC5ADF@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2003 from the Office 2003 Suite. I have a truetype >font > installed that will work fine in Word 2003, but not in Publisher 2003. > Can > someone ...

multiple generation Excel workbook file size reduction
I have a workbook that has been updated each month for several years and re-saved as the current month. For example in Feb-2007 the Jan-2007 file was used, modified for Feb-2007 and then saved as Feb-2007. In Mar-2007, the Feb-2007 file was used, modified for Mar-2007 and then saved as Mar-2007. This was done for several years and now the file which probably started out as 1MB is now 25+MB. Is there anyway to clean this up to reduce the file size? How about separating out all the 2007 data and save that as Archive_2007.xls, and similar for 2008 (in Jan 2009), so that each year you start w...

Word 2002 Printing Problem with Gradient
Hello, I have a Word 2002 document (Win XP Pro) with a filled-in box with transparency and a gradient. However, when I print the document the transparency is ignored and also the gradient is ignored. I've tried this on two separate printers, one an Epson and the other a Canon, with exactly the same results. Searched the web but no joy. Is anyone familiar with this problem and can you please help me??? THANKS!!! From what I've read When you first print out the word document with the gradient, it will just print out the plain text without the gradient in p...

Page limitations in Publisher
How big of a document is Publisher intended to handle? I have a manual which is 200 pages and I'm beginning to have some problems with the document. Is it time to move on to Pagemaker or Corel? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from KatMac <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > How big of a document is Publisher intended to handle? I have a > manual which is 200 pages and I'm beginning to have some problems > with the document. Is it time to move on to Pagemaker or Corel? The only limitations are your computer specificatio...

Outlook 2007 doesn't start
I can't open outlook 2007 because crashes immediately after clicking icon. I have Vista Home Premium. All other office application work fine. Nome do Evento do Problema: APPCRASH Nome da aplicação: OUTLOOK.EXE Versão da aplicação: 12.0.6316.5000 Carimbo de Data/Hora da Aplicação: 4833a470 Nome do Módulo com Falhas: ntdll.dll Versão do Módulo com Falhas: 6.0.6001.18000 Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo com Falhas: 4791a7a6 Código de excepção: 80000003 Desvio de Excepção: 00047dfe Versão do SO: 6.0.6001.2.1.0....

PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM
Access 2007/vista I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY. I click on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is selected. But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in the form move in tandem. I have not encountered this before and am baffled. Ideas? -- William ...

Text wrapping doesn't work in Publisher 2007
I have a print document. In it one page has a text box and a picture. The picture is a JPEG, rectangular, with no border. The text box and the picture frame have significant overlap, so I want the text to wrap around the picture. So in Format picture/Layout/Wrapping Style I choose Square, and under Wrap text, Both sides. The text and picture are superimposed, not what I want. No matter which Wrapping Style I choose, I get the same result. If I edit the wrap points, I see that they are at the corners of the rectangular picture frame. How do I get wrapping to work? Just to be clear, by "w...

Hit Counters on Every Page
I have a large web site hosted on http://www.freeservers.com They allow hit counters on every page - the stats being stored in one file - fpcount.js My site is over 10 years old, and many pages have hits in the thousands. However recently I've noticed that some counters have been reset to zero. I investigated and found that over the years the fpcount.js file has become corrupt. Although I pay Freeservers to host the site all enquiries to their Customer Service about the corruption of the hit counter feature are ignored. Therefore I am seeking a commensurate service. I have tried FP...

sharing an item across pages in word
i have a document in which i have the same table on 5 different places. so now if i have to update this table then i have to update it on 5 places. is there any solution so that if i update that table on one page, then all other tables will also get updated. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> &...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?$=A3$=A3_How_to_earn_serious_money_$=A3$=A3?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_009E_01C3E02A.0725EC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable www.luckysandra.167aday,com =20 Interested in make money from home? Like to make some extra money for that family holiday? Want to run your own business from home? Want to be the boss? Tired of the daily grind? If the answers to any of these questions are a resounding YES! YES ! = YES! YES! All you have to do is check out my website and take a look It's worked for me and it can easily do the same...

Web page-from Pub to Front Page
Hello, I want to convert a doc made in Publisher 2000 to a web page that I can put in Front Page. I tried save as web page and then opened it in FP but the text was all over the place and overlapping. Is there a specific way to do that so that I can work with the text in the paragraphs they were in? Thanks, Catt Nope. If you were to browse our forum at - microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign - you'd find threads where I strongly discourage Publisher customers from trying to use FP with a Pub web. If you are wanting to switch from Pub to FP you should re-design it in FP. David Bartos...

Look & return values, in cells with numbers & words
Hello I have a problem in a table that has words and numbers: ex.-> Puxador 3584.251 Jkf I want that it reads only the 3 last numbers and returns to onother cell the designation: ex.-> Puxador 3584.251 Jkf &( Designation i read and recognize as 251) How can i do this? Thanks in advance Hi If the three numbers you are wanting are always preceeded by the only full stop (period) in the cell you could use: =MID(B10,FIND(".",B10)+1,3) to return them. It really depends on if your cells are uniform in content. -- Andy. "Micos3" <Micos3@discussions.microsoft.co...

creating a stats page #2
ok thx but canu any give me the formel (the code for on click add +1 i the feild -- sweep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sweepy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1526 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26885 ...

Putting the Quarter on the page
How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? -- Nicki Taylor =IF(MONTH(A1)<4,"1st Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<7,"2nd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<10,"3rd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<13,"4th Quarter","")))) all on one line, watch out for email wordwrap........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "NTaylor" wrote: > How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? > -- > Nicki Taylor If it's only calendar quarters, this is shorter =INT((MONTH(TODAY())+2)/3)&"th Quarter&...

IIS 7 Default page
Hello everyone, I just installed the IIS7 web services, web site and FTP on my PC, there is a default page that comes up when I log into my web site the IIS7 welcome page, I already have a default.htlm page that I would like to use instead of the default one, how do I go about replacing the default IIS7 welcome page with my own welcome page. Thanks in advance. Getting into a whole discussion about publishing web pages is probably not what this newsgroup is all about, you're better off asking your questions over on the microsoft.public.inetserver.iis newsgroup. But the ...

Sending a page as a message
I'm trying to send a publication as a message, and when sent from one computer, it is always received as plain text. When sent from a different computer it sends ok. The email client is Outlook 2003, default format is html. Creating a new document and sending it in the same manner works fine on the computer that doesn't send the message in question. Can someone point me in a direction to look. Some folks have HTML messages disabled and will only receive in plain text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com &qu...

Printing A1 document as A3
I've created an A1 poster, and will eventually print it out that size. But first I would like to see what it looks like A3 size. Can publisher print my poster scaled to A3? When I try to print it it takes 9 pieces of paper, and keeps it A1 size. Thanks Rachel rs142 wrote: > I've created an A1 poster, and will eventually print it out that size. But > first I would like to see what it looks like A3 size. Can publisher print my > poster scaled to A3? When I try to print it it takes 9 pieces of paper, and > keeps it A1 size. Print to a PDF driver (if you don'...

Page numbers #8
I am making a book that I need to start the page numbers over at one in the middle of the book. I inserted a section and in the page numbering section I selected to start at page 67 in 1,2,3 format but it kept numbering them from the previous section. Is there a way to start over the page numbers? Insert section, check Begin a section with this page, check, show footers and headers, tick start at: 67, okay... Insert "page number." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Melisa" <Melisa@discussions....

Outlook 2007 Favorite folder dissapeared after moving pst files.
Hi, I used my favorites folder vertically tiled in the nav-bar, but now all my favs are gone, how can I repair it? Must I reinstall outlook? Drag & drop the folders you want back into the field on the nav pane. Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Johanknu@gmail.com" <Johanknu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159409074.789489.44190@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com: > Hi, I used my favorites folder vertically tiled in the nav-bar, but now > all my favs are gone, how can I repair it? Must I reinstall outlook? are they gone or is the favs folder collaps...

Exchange Mailbox server prohibit from sending when reach mailbox size limit
Hi all, I am not sure if everyone has had the same problem I faced. My company exchange mailbox will prohibit user from sending email when mailbox size reach a certain size limit. However, in some occasion user will be "able" to send out the mail only to receive a bounce note later telling that the mail will not be delivered until the mailbox size is reduced. Question: Sorry, this may sound a bit ridiculous (because anyhow the user still won't be able to send mail. I am not particularly annoyed by this but there is a user complaining on this and requested explanation, ...