where do i find autoarchive on my computer

I have Winows XP and have no idea how to find the archive file.  I used to
have an icon on the desk top but that has disappeared.
Any help would be appreciated.

Your question does not have anything to do with Word.  Autoarchiving is a
feature of Outlook.  Was archiving of mail items that you were thinking of?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Ganga" <Ganga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Winows XP and have no idea how to find the archive file.  I used to
> have an icon on the desk top but that has disappeared.
> Any help would be appreciated.

0
Doug

Renaming Exchange 2003 Server computer name
Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without having to reinstall? Thanks for your help jericom@gmail.com (Jerico Max) wrote in news:bdd87ac0.0409221151.125dfb99 @posting.google.com: > Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without > having to reinstall? This can get ugly. Proceed with caution. I'd recommend building a new server and moving mailboxes to it. You could use temporary hardware and rebuild your current server with your required name. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: htt...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Changing Computers
I downloaded Money 2003 from the MS site and now want to install it on my new computer. How do I do that? Thanks! Normally you just need to double click the .exe or .msi file -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Aaric" <anonymous@discussi...

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

cannot find database

Office product key incorrect after reformat of computer
After reformatting my laptop which is running on the Vista OS, I reinstalled microsoft office 2007 standard using the CD provided when I bought my laptop. I could reinstall office 2007 however I am facing problems with activating the product. Each time i keyed in the product key provided on the CD sleeve of the office 2007 CD, i was notified that the product key is incorrect and i have to key in the correct product key. I've tried several times and also rebooted my laptop but to no avail. I have also made sure that I've read all the digits and letters correctly. Is it pos...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

Windows Live Mail on two Computers
I have WLM setup on two computers. I created all of my email accounts on Computer 1, then logged into Computer 2. None of those email accounts exist. Do I have to recreate them? One of the benefits that I wanted with WLM was to log in on any Computer and have my mail(and folders) there. When I save mail in a Folder on one Computer, I want it to be on the other. Thank you! "jrwpmw" <jrwpmw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73FCF279-0B8E-4E1E-8C3E-60F8261F83E7@microsoft.com... > I have WLM setup on two computers. I created all of my email a...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...

finding latest hotfix
how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 2007, Sharepoint server 2007 and SQL serve 2005? For Service Pack we can search using bing or google and find. But not for hotfix. How do I find? Thank you Hello all the latest updates are documented here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee748587.aspx -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "sgOrchid" <sgOrchid@@newsgroup.nospam.com> wrote in message news:3B51FE4E-ADD6-415D-9771-CCD32A65DF11@microsoft.com... > how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 200...

find formula and return value
Hi i am using the following formula to find text in a cell =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super",B96)),"OK", "Not OK") and return a value. i have adapted the formula for another spreadsheet and simply added more values to check, i.e. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super""Account""Business:,B96)),"OK", "Not OK") but it doesnt seem to work. where i can see the value in the cell it is not returning ok instead of not ok. is there a limit to the number of values i can search and if so why doesnt it say as an error? what am i missing? Thanks v...

"FIND" bar is broken / missing
In IE8, when I click CTRL-F for the "Find on this page" bar, a BLANK bar appears but no controls on it. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled it, but it made no difference. Any ideas? I used to use this feature a lot, so this is pretty frustrating. I would appreciate anything you can tell me. Thank you. RecoverfileinRecycleBinwhileinDOS@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > In IE8, when I click CTRL-F for the "Find on this page" bar, a BLANK bar > appears but no controls on it. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled it, but it > made no difference. Any id...

find smallest positive number among datas
How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? Try =MIN(data_rng) -- HTH Bob "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? =MIN(IF(A1:A6>0,A1:A6)) as an array formula (Control Shift Enter) Adjust your range to suit. -- David Biddulph "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > H...