what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box

I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box.

Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements.
There is no automatic function for this.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box.

0
Graham
12/7/2009 7:15:42 AM
Publisher can do what you want.

In Word, the only automatic resizing you can get is for the text box itself:
In the Format Text Box dialog box, select "Resize AutoShape to fit text" on
the Text Box tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box.

0
Stefan