want questions

Hello Everyone,

I want some set of questions on Word-2007 to check competency level of the
user. Please help.

--
Ananta Gupta

Ananta, please refer to my other 2 postings: just check out the WORD part.

Thanks.

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

> Ananta, please refer to my other 2 postings: just check out the WORD part.
>
> If my comments have helped please hit Yes.
>
> Thanks.
>

> "Ananta Gupta" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I want some set of questions on Word-2007 to check competency level of the
> > user. Please help.
> >
> > --
> > Ananta Gupta
I beleive that everyone has to learn that some one took the time to teach
your expletive. competency wow a word that is at best a degregation of our
ability to understand the implications of our actions. I have this semester
destroyed not one but 3 new computors. Due to the mere fact that support is
inadiquate at best. i made Sony HP and palm as well as sprint want to cry. Oh
let me not forget telling the davis drug guide support personel to look up
the definition of support. because they seam to have missed the entire
chapter on what they need to know before they take the job.

"Ananta Gupta" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I want some set of questions on Word-2007 to check competency level of the
> user. Please help.
>
> --
> Ananta Gupta
WHEW! Somebody's got issues...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I beleive that everyone has to learn that some one took the time to teach
> your expletive. competency wow a word that is at best a degregation of our
> ability to understand the implications of our actions. I have this
> semester
> destroyed not one but 3 new computors. Due to the mere fact that support
> is
> inadiquate at best. i made Sony HP and palm as well as sprint want to cry.
> Oh
> let me not forget telling the davis drug guide support personel to look up
> the definition of support. because they seam to have missed the entire
> chapter on what they need to know before they take the job.
>
> "Ananta Gupta" wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I want some set of questions on Word-2007 to check competency level of
>> the
>> user. Please help.
>>
>> --
>> Ananta Gupta

0
Gordon
5/5/2010 7:44:22 PM
At least when some of us have issues, we're able to spell them
sufficiently correctly and express them with sufficient grammaticality
that others can interpret what they are.

On May 5, 3:44=A0pm, "Gordon Bentley-Mix" <gor...@NOSPAM.exmvps.org>
wrote:
> WHEW! Somebody's got issues...
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Gordon Bentley-Mix
>
> "Doug" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > I beleive that everyone has to learn that some one took the time to tea=
ch
> > your expletive. competency wow a word that is at best a degregation of =
our
> > ability to understand the implications of our actions. I have this
> > semester
> > destroyed not one but 3 new computors. Due to the mere fact that suppor=
> > is
> > inadiquate at best. i made Sony HP and palm as well as sprint want to c=
ry.
> > Oh
> > let me not forget telling the davis drug guide support personel to look=
 up
> > the definition of support. because they seam to have missed the entire
> > chapter on what they need to know before they take the job.
0
Peter
5/5/2010 8:48:53 PM
Indeed!
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@verizon.net> wrote in message
> At least when some of us have issues, we're able to spell them
> sufficiently correctly and express them with sufficient grammaticality
> that others can interpret what they are.
>
> On May 5, 3:44 pm, "Gordon Bentley-Mix" <gor...@NOSPAM.exmvps.org>
> wrote:
>> WHEW! Somebody's got issues...
>> --
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Gordon Bentley-Mix
>>
>> "Doug" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> > I beleive that everyone has to learn that some one took the time to
>> > teach
>> > your expletive. competency wow a word that is at best a degregation of
>> > our
>> > ability to understand the implications of our actions. I have this
>> > semester
>> > destroyed not one but 3 new computors. Due to the mere fact that
>> > support
>> > is
>> > inadiquate at best. i made Sony HP and palm as well as sprint want to
>> > cry.
>> > Oh
>> > let me not forget telling the davis drug guide support personel to look
>> > up
>> > the definition of support. because they seam to have missed the entire
>> > chapter on what they need to know before they take the job.

0
Gordon

want questions

Ex 2007 beta 2 transport rule question
Hello all Been testing out Exchange 2007 features, and i have run across a wierd transport rules issue. What i did was create a transport rule so that any email that was sent with a specific message clasification could only be sent internally. What is happening instead is any email that is sent outside the Exchagne 2007 org is getting kicked back, and in the NDR it is saying that the email was kicked back back because it was sent with the message clasification that i configured in the transport rule. The way i understand this to work is if i send an email out of the Exchagne 2007 org...

Commissions question
My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the payment is received from the customer. Can this be achieved in Great Plains. Our commission percentage is based on YTD sales by the sales person and are tiered. Can this be somehow accomodated in Great Plains as well. "Jack" wrote: > My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our > commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the > payment is received from the custom...

I want more!

mailbox question #4
For my exchange mail stores, I have granted full permissions to an admin user to look at all user emails. How do I get Outlook (2003) to show all the mailboxes for which the current user has permission? Right now, outlook just shows the mailbox for the admin user. thanks sm You will have to go into the profile of the admin user and add all the mailboxes that you want him/her to look at. By default Outlook only shows the mailbox that it was configured for. Scott McFadden wrote: > For my exchange mail stores, I have granted full permissions to an admin > user to look at a...

Borderart Questions
Hello Folks For the first time, I want to use a borderart on a page that has a background. Unfortunately most borderart results in an ugly white line around the inner edge of the borderart itself. I do realise why the line is there on some of the borderarts, but why it is there on say 'swirligig' is beyond me. Is there way or workaround to make the white line disappear? Also, is there a Microsoft or other link to download more borderart. I realise it is possible to make some yourself but it always tends to look a bit rubbish and the same ones over the years tends to get a bit bo...

Printing question
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but this is more of help direction than anything. I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users to print them. What is the best way to go about doing it? Thanks, CSharper wrote: > This is a very general question so I might miss something here but > this is more of help direction than anything. > > I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which > reads bunch of xml and associate t...

Text want wrap in text box

Excel Spreadsheets Reformat Question
I have a disk full of Excel files; I suspect they were created by exporting from an accounting program to Excel to share the financial information with others. Each of these files needs to be PDFd and Bates stamped for production in a legal matter. The problem is this: every single one of these Excel files is not formatted to display all of the information - in order to get a readable page, the columns need to be reformatted to display all of the information contained in each of them, then saved. There are literally hundreds of these files; would there be an easier way of gett...

Public Folders migration question
Hi there, I've just finished migrating all our mailboxes & public folders to a new Exchange 2k3 server (from Exch 2k). I've followed the steps in 307917 to remove the first exchange server from the site. I'd set the new server as a replication partner for all public folders (incl. system folders: Offline Address Book, OAB Version 2, Schedule+, & Internet Newsgroups), allowed for full replication to occur. I rehomed RUS & designated the new server as routing group master. Yesterday, I turned off all services on the old mail server. Today, the queue (queue name: OLD...

Question
I have a typical office network configured under windows 2003 server. If the shared folders stored on the server suddenly start getting disconnected from each terminal, that means that my DNS on each terminal has been wrongly configured, or there is another thing to consider? Thanks JPG Can you post unedited ipconfig /all from server and client? -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Juan Pablo Gallardo" wrote: >I h...

SUMIF question #3
Hi, I have a workbook with column A formatted as dates, and column B containing numbers. I would like to know how to get excel to tell me how much the sum of the numbers would be for a given time frame. So, for instance, if I wanted to know the sum of the numbers in column B that have year 2006 in column A, etc. There must be a way to do this, but I'm stumped. Also, can the criteria in the date be narrowed to give me a sum of just, say, a given month within a given year? Thanks in advance, Jim Try this: With Dates in A1:A30 Amounts in B1:B30 Here are 2 variations of the same formu...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Net Use Question
I have a simple Workgroup at home and all I want to do is share a drive. Primary computer is set up with Login: phil Password:123 IP 192.168.60.155 Shared Name: e Drive I want: E: I want to set this up so it will auto login every time from my other computer. This is what I used. net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e password:123 /User:phil /Persistent:Yes It tells me the password is bad. If I just use: net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e /user:phil It then prompts me for the pw and i just type in 123 and everything works. How do you get it to take the password? Thanks! ...

QUESTION ABOUT HQ SECURITY
hey everybody. I have one HQ Database, but i need to mount another. All data will not the same, only the security profiles (Users & Security). Can i use a DTS to copy this couple of table? Its recomended? Would be have a problem? thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0243_01C6E871.0FB69410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Robert, Here's a KB to do it for SO that might give some insight; http://tinyurl.com/mjoyt Must have access to CustomerSource. Backup First! --=20 * Get Secur...

Pub 2007 Question
I have 2007 and a Canon inkjet ... when I go to print something a NEW dialog box opens before getting to the actual Canon printer screen. Is this something in Pub 2007, or something else. This new dialog screen draws a small icon picture of what you are about to print .... and it takes forever and is a pain ... would love to get rid of it. It shouldn't take forever. Is your printer driver current? Is your graphics/video driver current? Are there lots of images or gradients in your publication? What happens when you click the printer icon on the toolbar? -- Mary Sauer http:...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

Printer Hardware question?
I have a differnt printer at each pos register. One is a epson tmu220 and the other is star sp512 on both of these i have it so it doesnt print each transaction. But if I do tht it doesnt print it says that it cant find the opos driver. If i have it print only after it ask the transaction it works fine. At one point it was working with it like that but now it isnt. Does anyone have any ideas of how I get it back todo that again? ...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Graphing question #2
Hello, How do I extrapolate a graph which do not have a formula for the graph? At the end of the graph, I found that I don't have enough data and would want to have a longer graph? -- wenlianglo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wenlianglo's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=161 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=71554 Hi, You might also consider 1. Adding a Trendline to the chart and then choosing the trendline and telling it to show forward some number of periods. Alternat...

M2000 QUESTION
Hello, I was wondering how to create a new money file for 2004 and still keep all of the accounts, payees, scheduled debits and credits etc that I have in my 2003 file? Is this worth doing or is it better in the long run to keep everything in one file for tracking/reporting purposes for trends in spending etc? Thanks for your time, AndrewC I'd keep it in one file. The beauty of the program is keeping everything together to run reports on all your transactions and expenditures over time. My file tracks all my expenses back to 1992 when I first started using Money. You can alway...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

look up question
Hi , I have 2 columns - column A containes dates , coumn B contains activieties ( meetings , phone calls , emails ) .. I'd like to have a formula that returns the last date a meeting occured Thanks G Try the below; and format the formula cell to date.. =SUMPRODUCT(MAX((B1:B100="Meeting")*A1:A100)) -- Jacob "G" wrote: > Hi , I have 2 columns - column A containes dates , coumn B contains > activieties ( meetings , phone calls , emails ) .. > I'd like to have a formula that returns the last date a meeting occured > > Th...