Viewing / Printing Comments Only

Is there a way in Word 2007/2010 to only view & print inserted comments and
the text in the document they refer to?
--
DMiller

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Screen color vs printed color
Using Pub 2003, with an HP Deskjet 1120C printer. (yes it's old) Replaced color cartridge with a "generic" one.( yes I'm cheap) Pub and Word cannot print RED but give me some kind of maroon. I printed a PUB color scheme sheet and there are NO reds on it. Since I have no other programs to print from I am wondering if Word and Pub have problems with the color RED? -- McM I read a few forum messages on the HP site about your printer. What version Windows are you using? You might find some of the messages enlightening. You could try a different driver, there are suggestions. ...

how do i print from excel to envelopes
mailing address and return address print directly to envelopes or labels from excel There is not an easy method to do it in Excel without trial and error manipulation. Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:41:01 -0700, gus <gus@...

Printing #17
How do I print a poster on one page letter size in Publisher? See if your printer has settings to do it. If not, convert the file to a .pdf and then you can reduce it to fit. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

I need printing help
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from Outlook XP. I used to be able to select a group of Notes for printing and then defined a print style with a custom header and footer. I used to be able to print all the items with each item starting right after the previous item -- not with each item starting on a separate page. Now when I try to print multiple notes the print option for printing each item on a new page is selected and grayed out. I can't turn the option off. What's curious, though, is I can get the Print Preview to present that way by plaing around with differnet sequence...

Printing of Borders 02-14-10
I have a phenomenon I have not seen before, despite using Excel for over 15 years. Can anyone please point to a cause? Excel 2000 on a Windows XP SP3 platform. On a particular worksheet the Borders are printing on copy one but not copy two. The Borders are delineating sub-totals and totals of columns of figures. Not all worksheets are affected. TIA -- Gerry ~~~~ FCA Stourport, England Enquire, plan and execute ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ perhaps it is a side effect of the Printer preferences having "Advanced Printing features" enabled. You have an HP pr...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

how to print lables from worksheet?
How can I print lables from an excel worksheet? Or How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables? Please help me. My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done. Excel alone is poorly suited for label printing. Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Make sure you have a few sh...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

How do I make my spread sheet print at full size?
My spread sheet has somehow resized itself to print at about 1/8 of the print preview - fills approximately 1/8 of the page - I cannot find a place to instruct it to print full size that works. Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup' and choose the scale of your printout -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "City of Churdan" <CityofChurdan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:865ECE39-764D-4E5C-883F-CB12412F9ED0@microsoft.com... > My spread sheet has somehow resized itself to print at about 1/8 of the print > preview - fills approximately 1/8 of the...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Printing extras
Anybody help please........ While printing a file i am getting an extra page printing all the items as shown below:- I cant find this in the print preview. File Name: Directory: Template: Title: Subject: Author: Keywords: Comments: Creation Date: Change number: Last saved on: Last saved by: Total editing time: Last printed on How to get rig of this page? Kindly help. I am using MS Office 2007 Thanks Click on Options in the File>Print dialog and in the dialog that appears, uncheck the box for Document Properties (or Print Document Properties). -- ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...