Unable to Print Colored Text

Although print preview shows my colored font correctly, when it prints, it
prints in black. My graphics and page color print correctly, however. I have
researched this problem and found one instruction to go to the tools menu and
unclick a color matching selection, but I can't find the tools menu to try
this fix. I then researched that problem (no tools menu) and got nowhere. I
am totally frustrated in trying to resolve this problem.

I have Word 2007 and Windows 7. I have installed all available updates.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Maureen

Maureen A;704986 Wrote:

Although print preview shows my colored font correctly, when it prints,
it
> prints in black. My graphics and page color print correctly, however. I
have
> researched this problem and found one instruction to go to the tools
menu and
> unclick a color matching selection, but I can't find the tools menu to
try
> this fix. I then researched that problem (no tools menu) and got
nowhere. I
> am totally frustrated in trying to resolve this problem.
>
> I have Word 2007 and Windows 7. I have installed all available updates.
>
> Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Maureen

Maureen,

Go to the office button, there is word options button at the bottom
right.

Dianne

--
Dianne
Dianne's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1755

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

0
Dianne

HOW PRINT 4X6 CARDS
Need to print 4x6 cards for notes and speaches in office product I use 4x6 index cards for postcards. The following is based on Publisher 2000 but it may be close for your version. Setup your project by first selecting File Print setup select 4x6 from the paper size drop down menu Select Landscape or Portrait Now select Range Layout guides Margins Create Save and Print -- Don Vancouver, USA "STEAKS1" <STEAKS1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBC50712-682B-44A4-8070-D8750FA752F9@microsoft.com... > Need to print 4x6 cards for notes and speaches i...

Changing from One Side to Two Sided Printing
I've got a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. To change from one sided printing to two sided printing, it seems that I have to go to each tab, click on page setup, on the page tab select options and then change from one sided to two sided printing. I can't select all of the tabs and do this change globally. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better (easier) way to do this? Thanks, Bill Allen Group the sheet: click on the first tab; hold SHIFT;click on the last tab Now set the printer option BTW: You have a WORKBOOK with multiple WORKSHEETS. "tabs" are the do-hick...

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

Printing Comments
When I print my spreadsheets the "notes" I've inserted do not print. HAVE gone to View - Comments and they are all showing and I have als gone into Page Setup on the Sheet Tab to attempt to modify th "comments" setting but the box is greyed out ?????? :confused -- choskin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- choskins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1631 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27709 Close the Print Preview window In Normal view, choose File&g...

Print range macro
Hi How would I print this range, Range(Range("A1"), ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)) on a single page using landscape format? Thanks. Isn't this what a normal print will do anyway? If not, how does it differ (landscape apart)? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "nc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04f101c52e28$b74d4070$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > How would I print this range, > Range(Range("A1"), ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)) > on a single page using landsc...

Unable to open calendar

Printing in Publisher
When printing a two-sided tri-fold brochure in Publisher, one side comes out up side down. How do I get the brochure to print correctly? Thank You It's a printer setting. ] File Print Setup Properties Features Two sided printing Book (rather than tablet) -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in the Americas! "Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11c1d01c3f58d$68498b70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When printing a two-sided tri-fold brochure in Publisher, > one side comes out up side down. ...

2007 multiple sheet printing
How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? It worked fine in 2003. -- Dave Dave wrote: > How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? > It worked fine in 2003. ======================================= File / Pirint...choose 'Multiple copies per sheet'... enter the number of pages X the number of labels... Example....5 pages of labels @ 30 labels per page... Enter..... Number of copies = 150 -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may n...

unable to scroll the page

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

Print Advanced Find Criteria
I have users who have requested that when they print the advanced find results they would like to also have the advanced find criteria printed. This would enable them to know what specifically the printout consists of when viewed at a later time. Any ideas? Hi Steve, Print screens cannot be customized. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com "Steve Bambauer" wrote: > I have users who have requested that when they pr...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

?WordArt, When Printing, First Character Has Dark Background?
Using Word or Publisher 2003, using WordArt, sometimes the document, including the WordArt, looks fine in Print Preview, but when I actually print (B&W is all I've tried), the first character of the WordArt has a dark background. If I have two WordArt objects in a document, one or the other will have the first character with a dark background. Explanation? Fix? -- (||) Nehmo (||) ...

Sum cells in different colors
Can you sum all the numbers in a column that are green only? I do not want to sum numbers in other colors. You need a VBA macro to do this. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm , -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "heater" <heater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51EADCED-9548-4260-B16C-174CD8751A31@microsoft.com... > Can you sum all the numbers in a column that are green only? I > do not want > to sum numbers in other colors. ...

How do I stop text from automatically filling another text box?
When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I unlink them? Someone answered my questions but the link isn't working so I can't see the response. Please answer again. Edit, Undo Synchronize. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chicago" <Chicago@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:650076B3-99E6-4043-993C-7171FA4D0396@microsoft.com... > When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I > unlink them? > > Someone answered my...

Unable to conect

Duplex printing in Word 2004 and Leopard

stop extra spaces in text? Word xp. formated font/para ok
I'm using a C.V. template, word xp 2003, when I press the space bar, the whole text moves, and I cannot correct this. I've tried font and paragraph formatting. It's now happening in another template, sometimes I add a word, and again the text spaces increase ruining the document. I would be very grateful for any help. I need to get my C.V. in the post asap, but I've opened word, and am trying to copy/paste into it as a last resort. HELP! Kind Regards, What do you mean by "the whole text moves"? What "text spaces" increase? On Apr 27, 11:20...

Exchange 2003 Standard edition mobile SMS (text messaging)
My mobile phone accepts SMS (text messaging). Is there any way that I make exchange to notify every time that I receive a message or I even can create an email that will send a direct message to my mobile. I understand that I can activate the mobile feature of exchange but it will require the internet to be active on my mobile costing me more money. We have Exchange 2003 Standard edition Thank you. SMS was used by Exchange ActiveSync to initiate ActiveSync in Exchange Server 2003 before SP2. The actual delivery of mail would still require a data connection on your mobile device - t...

printing #3
Hi, I have to print something that is different from the corresponding view. My problem is that i have to place elements at specified places (given in mm) and I can't figure out how can i make corelation between device coordinates, logical coordinates and how to transform them to mm ( and back). Any hint is welcomed (it's v urgent) Thanks you in advance, Andrea In article <#gwzqsZcEHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, anastasescu_a@yahoo.com says... > Hi, > I have to print something that is different from the corresponding view. > My problem is that i have to place eleme...

Printing in MS Publisher 2003
I support a department that uses Publisher to create its monthly calendar. The secretary creates the base calendar, then e-mails it to the department members for them to add their own events. The secretary has a network printer as her default. The department members have local printers as their default (in fact, two users only have one printer configured in their respective "Printers and Faxes"). The two users in question print the calendar, after saving it to their local machine, and it prints to the secretary's network printer. Mousing over the print icon in the tool...