The Fill colour icon is not showing the colours

The fill colour icon is not allowing me to insert or remove colours

In Control Panel | Accessibility, make sure you haven't selected one of the
High Contrast display options.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Fill colour icon" <Fill colour icon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BCF0AE02-C81B-44F9-B719-D9A2E8E6B8B2@microsoft.com...
> The fill colour icon is not allowing me to insert or remove colours

0
Suzanne

stamp on graph to show I made it
Hello, I was wondering if there was anyway I could put a name stamp or a logo or whatever on the graphs that I have made to show that I did it. I make graphs for multiple people around my office and I would like to get the credit for doing them - thanks! On Feb 19, 12:55=A0pm, ericaamousseau <ericaamouss...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I was wondering if there was anyway I could put a name stamp or a = logo > or whatever on the graphs that I have made to show that I did it. =A0I ma= ke > graphs for multiple people around my office and I would like to get the ...

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

IMAP Trash Showing/Not Showing
Hi, I'm new to IMAP, but so far it's doing what I need it to do. My problem right now is the Trash for each of my accounts. I have about 4 email accounts, but for each account it'll show me that I have a certain amount of trash in it, but when I click on it to see it.. nothing comes up!?! I log into my webmail and I see that mail is in there, but on my Outlook it's showing me I have trash, but not it's not showing them to me. Marc F. Marc Ferguson <marc@digitalalias.net> wrote: > I'm new to IMAP, but so far it's doing what I need it to do. My &...

Envelope Journaling not showing BCC
Exchange experts, I'm a bit confused about the correct implementation of envelope journaling... I run Exchange 2003 Standard and have configured envelope journaling to an external contact (3rd party archive company). I have an SMTP Connector to the 3rd party. I still don't see plain BCC recipients when searching the 3rd party's database. Every now and then I find a message that was sent to DL BCC (Distribution List?) but none that were sent to a manually-typed BCC address. I read about the JournalBCC registry key but I removed it from my registry after seeing that it did n...

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Vista Control Panel Missing "Mail" icon
On my brand new Vista machine, I attempted to install Office 2003 as first step. Everything Worked but Outlook. It reported Unable to open default e-mail folders; info store won't open". I found a forum suggestion that began with clicking on the Control Panel Mail icon. My Control Panel has no MAIL icon! What do I do now? -- Dburbage In your brand new PC did you first uninstall any Trial version of Office together with its Activation Assistant, then reboot prior to installing your retail version? Enable classic View of Control panel, or 32bit view of Vis...

toolbar icon description
Can i get a bubble with description for icons on toolbars. When I click with mouse on icon it does not give me the descriptions. thanks. Tools|Customize|Options tab check the "show screentips on toolbars" box Michael Abraham wrote: > > Can i get a bubble with description for icons on toolbars. When I click with > mouse on icon it does not give me the descriptions. thanks. -- Dave Peterson ...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

Show MSRP on receipt and price lookup in POS screen
On the receipt in RMS, there should be a way to show MSRP and the discount from MSRP. Cureently, if the item is $1.00 MSRP and the price is .90, the receipt will not show that a discount is given. Furthermore, if the item is discounted to .81, the receipt will show a 10% discount (from price), instead of the 19% discount (from MSRP). MSRP should also be shown on the POS screen when you select the Price field and press F2. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &quo...

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Report toolbar icon has disappeared
I just recently moved our MSCRM and SSRS Database from a SQL 2000 box to a SQL 2005 box. Somewhere in the process the tiny report icon on the toolbar for the account and other entities has disappeared. Wondering if this has happened to anyone or if anyone knows how to get that icon/functionality back. Can you access the reports from workplace->reports? If you cannot see any reports in the reporting grid, the report icon on entities will be gone as well. If that is the case, that probably means upgrading of the report server was not working properly. Min Fan -- This posting is pro...

Query to show latest price based on dates
I have a shop database that hold products and the prices we purchase items for tblProducts ( ProductID, ProductName) tblStockPurchasePrice (ID, ProductID,Price,PurchaseDate) I would like a create a query that will show ever product along with the latest purchase price based on the PurchaseDate. Could any one let me know how to do somthing like this See: http://www.mvps.org/access/queries/qry0020.htm Group by the product, get the most recent date, and then use the subquery to get the price for that product on that date. If subqueries are new, here's an intro: ...

Show actual values added instead of cell references? (=A1+A4 shows as =10+2 in cell)
Is there a way to do this via VBA or formula? I want to show the values that are added instead of the cell references. Let's say I want to Add use a cell to calculate =A1+A4...with A1=10 and A4 = 2, I want the cell result to be 12 however the formula to be =10+2 instead of =A1+A4...is this possible? Check one of your other posts. Naji wrote: > > Is there a way to do this via VBA or formula? > > I want to show the values that are added instead of the cell > references. Let's say I want to Add use a cell to calculate > =A1+A4...with A1=10 and A4 = 2, ...

Show header in cell
I want to be able to show my header in a cell of the associated spreadsheet? Any ideas?? -- Thanks, Darrin How about turning things around and having a value in a cell (or cells) on your worksheet that then forms the header for your report. I'm not sure myself but this thread seemed to work OK for someone else .... http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=379477&highlight=cell+header Hope this helps -- tonywig ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tonywig's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18985 ...

Making a query that shows a value based on another value.
Hi I have a Query that extracts two fields of data from a table 1. CustomerName (Contains customer name) 2. BuySell (Has either the Word "Buy" or "Sell") However I wish this query to display CustomerName (As above) but I want it to display a word based on whether field 2 is the word 'Buy' or the word 'Sell'. So for example if the word 'Buy' is in field 2 then I want the word 'RHS' to be displayed and if the word 'Sell' is in field 2 I want the word 'LHS' to be displyed. I do not need this to save into a table jus...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Show previous animation button
Hi all, Can someone please help me with some vba to apply to a button which would show the previous custom animation shown? Many thanks, Michael Hi again, Perhaps this is more difficult than I imagine? Just to clarify what I am trying to achieve... I would like to be able to use a button on the PowerPoint stage that, once clicked, would go back to the previous custom animation - much like the way the mouse wheel does when viewing the slideshow. Can someone help please? Many thanks, Michael "kimkom" wrote: > Hi all, > > Can someone plea...

fill colors
I cannot view any fill color, no matter if it is in a text box or object. I can see the colors if I perform a print preview. If I email the same object the color does not show either. I have checked to see if the transparency is turned up and it is not. What is wrong? Thanks, Gary Can you send the email to me? Check your printer setup to be sure you have color selected. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joy filters" <joy filters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Why won't my text shadows show up when I print?
I'm using PPT 2007 and I have placed a drop shadow on some of my text. I can see it in the PPT file and when I view in slide show mode, but when I print to my printer or Acrobat to make a PDF, the shadows don't show up? Any ideas on why this is happening? Go to Office Button | PPT Options and check the option for High Quality Printing. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ...

Picture Fill
Ok, here's the deal. I am making a pennant and need to fill it with a logo. However, I can fill the pennant shape, but I want the logo in it to start big and get smaller with the pennant. Any suggestions. If you know how to just make a picture go from bigger to smaller, that would work as well. Thanks! -- Cgrant What format is the logo? If it is a bitmap... Select the logo, click the dog icon, click Edit wrap points, move the edit points in to pennant shape, pull out just the pointy end. I know how to do this, explaining it is tough. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micro...

Sheets not showing
Hi there, I have an Excel file that comes from a client and I have to import into my MS Access database. The spreadsheet shows 5 sheets on it with simples data and only one picture on the 5th sheet, according to the menu, there is nothing hidden. These are my sheets: - Legend - Studio Usage - Studio Usage Calc background - Summary - Price Assembly When I open the file thru Access and try to read it, it says that there are 10 sheets on the file, the 5 above and 5 more: - March chargeable services - no charge services - Sheet2 - Sheet3 - Sheet4 Thru Access I can read them, write on them...