Saving all files in View List format.

 I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE ALL OF MY WORD FILES IN A VIEW LIST FORMAT.  I WOULD
LIKE TO MAKE THIS A MACRO FUNCTION.

Turn off your caps lock (caps are considered shouting!) and explain exactly
what you mean, with which Word version.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"CHIP" <CHIP @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE ALL OF MY WORD FILES IN A VIEW LIST FORMAT.  I WOULD
> LIKE TO MAKE THIS A MACRO FUNCTION.

0
Graham

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

Conditional Formatting based on month name
I have a sheet where C2 contains the typed text of a month, i.e. February. Range C4:D14 contains actual dates spanning several months. I would like to highlight the cells that contain the month in C2. I've floundered around for several hours without a solution. Any help? P.S. I need C2 to remain text so it won't change until I change it. -- David Try: Select C4:D14 Click Format > Conditional Formatting Under Condition 1, make the settings as: Formula Is| =AND(TEXT(C4,"mmmm")=$C$2,C4<>"") Click Format button > Patterns tab > Light brown? >...

View
For my checking account under View I normally select Sort by Date - Sort Increasing. Periodically without me making any changes the view on its own switches to Sort Decreasing. I must have a gremlin in the computer. How do I get it to stop. Thanks, Len Urban ...

Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact
I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to include all email accounts setup for that contact when sending a message out. Currently I can only send out to the default email account. Is there a way to get this to work? The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a property of either a Contact or a DL. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message news:1783701c41deb$2ad1a940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to > include all email accounts setup for that conta...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Save and save as

Saving Images

Changing views in a CSplitterWnd
Hi, I have a CSplitterWnd in a multiple document. I need to be able to changes views of type CScrollView in one of the panes in a static splitterbar. Is it possible to change them without destroying and creating them every time? I found some examples, but it seems they work only for FormViews. Thanks, Behzad Why not hide the previous view and (create) show the new one. If I was doing it I would create the intial one, and when I would need to display a new one, hide the old view, I would check to see if I have created one of the new ones yet, if not create the new view, if so simply sho...

Canadian CRM Discussion List
Hi all: If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I would like to get some discussion groups going. Thanks. John. John Feel free to ask any crm questions here as we have an international audience "John Straumann" <jstraumann@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:eMioB96qDHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all: > > If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I > would like to get some discussion groups going. > > Thanks. > > John. > > ...

Accessing Excel files over network
Hi Guys, First time here, so go easy on me. Scenario: Basic Windows 2000 Server based network with about 20 work stations connections. Server is a DC and workstations are all running Windows XP Pro. Workstations are also running Office XP. Users have deposited common files in a folder on the server. Because of control measures, these excel folders and files need to have permissions defined for either full control of read only access for certain members of the dept. Eg would be Folder Full Control Read-only Folder A Employee 1 Employee 10 ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Row Formatting #3
Hi All, How can I format a complete row or range automatically, depending on Cell value or comparison between 2 values at different cells. ? Conditional formating is doing this just for one cell only and depending on the value of this cell. Any solution. -- ********* IT Manager DeLaval Ltd. Cairo-Egypt ********* |-----------------------------| |Islam is peace not Terror| |-----------------------------| Hi conditional formating can do this as well: - select the row (e.g. row 1) - goto Conditional Format dialog - enter the following formula =$A1>1 - choose your format This will for...

Listing Attachments
I would like to be able to insert a list of the attachments for an email, within the email body, so that a recipient can be sure that they have received all attachments. This will also be of benefit, so i can print the email and show a list of the attachments that I have sent. I have seen this done with emails that have been sent to me, but I cant find where to do this in Outlook. Can you help? Outlook does not have the ability to insert the names of attachments in all message formats. You will have to specify the mail message format prior to sending in order for the recipients to ...

why I can't declaring a CArray object in a separate header file?
Hello I have no problem declaring a CArray variable inside a class definition but as I have a separate file that I place all my typedefs inside it, I have tried to define a struct that has a CArray member but compiler says: Error 1 error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared in class 'CObject' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h 272 this was my code inside TypeDefs.H typedef struct tag_compliance_info { LONG lModuleCode; LONG lModuleVersion; CString sModuleName; CArray<POINT> aCompliance; } STRUCT_COM...

Save to unProtect a Document?

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Save csv format to dbf format

merge catalog -numbers format
I am trying to merge a database that includes numbers with currency format or percentages. Is there any trick to bring the same format to publisher? Thanks Gene Format the field as text... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B746AA0-CB95-4051-BB4B-CF7307D1AA21@microsoft.com... >I am trying to merge a database that includes numbers with currency format or > percentages. Is there any trick to bring the same format to publisher? > >...