save split table in word

I am in word; after I split the window, I need to save but it won't let me.
How do I save the split window in word?

"Split window" is something that doesn't get saved when you close your
document.

On Feb 3, 11:49=A0am, chellehicks
<chellehi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am in word; after I split the window, I need to save but it won't let m=
e. =A0
> How do I save the split window in word?

0
Peter

Using word templates as email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to ask how I use a word template as an email template? I have found an easy solution for PC on MS own website but it does not apply for Mac...I know this must be straightforward but simply select-all, cut, paste into new message does not work and template falls apart....help !!!! You can't do that in Microsoft Office for Mac. You have to write the email in Word then use File>Send to>Mail recipient (as HTML) from inside Word. It still makes a mess of it. Best to simply forget about it: ...

Newbie question re column name does not belong to table item
This is my first time with XML and first time with vb.Net so it's an up hill learning curve for me but I would appreciate any help with this probably simple request. I've got a couple of column names in an xml source that my vb.net application can't handle. I know its because there is a ":" in both columns but i don't know of a way to treat the xml as a string, change the column names and then feed the results to an xmltextreader. regards, AndyB this is my xml feed: earthquake data from USGS. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/eqs1day-M2.5.xml below is the err...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

make new table
i have the follow problem, i have a table like this in excel worksheet... i have in collums the number of the days of one month 1,2...31, each day have / occupies 3 different collums beneath with values and the same patern for all the days, the problem is that i don't have all the fields filled with numbers but some, now i want to collect those numbers and make a new table that contains the numbers...... how i can do it? (at the A collum every row have a different name) i don't know how to describe it better but for simplicity for each row i want to have the values of every of the 3 c...

Saving default tabs

Clear Temp Table
Sir, How to clear or delete messages in SMTP Temp Table Thanks and regards Sathish Kumar ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

frequency table for continuous variable
Dear Friends. Can we use excel to create a frequency table for a continuous variable? I using excel 2000. Any help? Oamr Farook omarfdawood@yahoo.com Yes =COUNTIF(range,"<3")-COUNTIF(range,"<1") will return the number of values in the range that satisfy 1<=x<3. Jerry omarfdawood@yahoo.com wrote: > Dear Friends. > > Can we use excel to create a frequency table for a continuous variable? > I using excel 2000. > > Any help? > > Oamr Farook > omarfdawood@yahoo.com > > ...

Table to feed form instead of lenghty code?
Hello, I a database that is kind of like an Auction type deal. If a user enters their user ID and click the button, it will automatically display their chosen private ID (or Auction ID). What I want to know is, I have 80 people in my department and the code (only way I know how to do it) will become very long. Can I set up a table with the User ID and Private ID and when the button is clicked, have it read from the table and display the Private ID that way? Below is how I am going to do it if no alternative. Private Sub cmdStatusUpdate_Click() Me.NewBid.Locked = False ...

Problmes with full migration from Word and Excel 2003 to 2007
A while back I installed Office 2007 but left Word 2003 and Excel 2003 as the default programs for opening doc and xls files. A number of months later I made 2007 the default for both, but left the 2003 programs on the system. The changed default worked fine for Word 2007. Occasionally, the default for xls files would get reset to Excel 2003 for no apparent reason. I finally removed Word 2003 and Excel 2003 programs altogether. (Still have Access 2003 and OneNote 2003 since I don’t 2007 versions of those). I think I have some kind of overhang from my stepped approach to mig...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

Pivot Table #7
Hi -- I have a pivot table Column A = Soldtoname Column B = Sales # Column C = Software Column D = Support Column E = Grand total Is there a way to incorporate next to Column E what percentage Support represents? Hi, Take a look at Debra web http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot10.html if this helps please click yes, thanks "H" wrote: > Hi -- I have a pivot table > > Column A = Soldtoname > Column B = Sales # > Column C = Software > Column D = Support > Column E = Grand total > > Is there a way to incorporate next to Column E what percentage Supp...

Pivot Table % calculation
I am getting a div/o error, when i insert a calculation into a pivot table. How can i leave blank instead of getting the Div/0 error thanks jerry You can hide the errors: Right-click on a cell in the pivot table Choose Table Options Add a check mark to 'For error values, show' Leave the text box empty Click OK jerry wrote: > I am getting a div/o error, when i insert a calculation into a pivot table. > How can i leave blank instead of getting the Div/0 error > > thanks > jerry > > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contexture...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......