Run Word Setup

get message saying missing important files need to run Word Setup again.
How do i do this?

Log on as an Administrator, and then click Add or Remove Programs in Control
Panel. In the list of programs, select Office and click the Change button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Word Set Up" <Word Set Up@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> get message saying missing important files need to run Word Setup again.
> How do i do this?

0
Stefan

Need only one DLL instance to run...

My system shuts down when working in Word
Some documents in Word cause the system to shut. Drive lights are still on; but, not able to access. Have tried searching for viruses, but, none found. Anybody having this problem? Hello Legales1, I'm not sure this is an Outlook question (you might want to post in the Word newsgroups) but it would be helpful if you told us at least what version of Word you're using and what's unusual about those documents. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > Some documents in Word cause the system to shut...

Word Mail Merge with Excel as data file
Word 2003 Excel 2003 Windows XP Why would a mail merge show only every other Excel row when merging with a Microsoft Word form? I am also cross-referening this to the Word forum. Thanks in advance! Sounds like perhaps you have TWO <<next record>> fields in your main document for each, and you should only have one. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "HT" <asfafd@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OER87r9hFHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Word 2003 > Excel 2003 > Windows XP > > Why would a mail merge show only every othe...

outlook 2000, email editor is word, no room for text
New user of Outlook 2000. Set WORD 2000 as email editor. Open for New mail and get big gray space after first line of tool bar and small space to enter text. Each subsequent new mail, the text space disappears completely as the gray space between the two tool bars expands. Please Help. Thanks, Meryl ...

run time error 10-22-03

Automatically run macro

how to create shortcuts to word documents in sharepoint
I need a copy of the same document in several places, before using sharepoint i put shortcuts to a document in a folder in explorer so if one copy was updated they all were - can you do this in sharepoint - if so can anyone tell me how to do it? or something that works in the same way! Sure. SharePoint is just a web site so all the URL's are there and you can use standard browser/Windows functionality. Go to the doc library. Right mouse click to the document of intest. Pick "copy shortcut". This puts the URL into the Windows clipboard. Go to the folder on on yo...

10% Coupon setup
Is there a way to take 10% off from the total transaction by simply scanning a barcode that acts as a 10% coupon. Alternately can we create a macro that can be assigned to custom buttons that automatically deduct 10% from the total transaction? I know that we can do this by pressing SHIFT+F3 and then manually enter the % amount. Thx for any help. MOI, Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/9g7tc Must have access to CustomerSource -- = "MOI" <MOI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD169C57-78A5-4D5D-BCA6-A2ABD9B0F77E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Modify Printer setup on Publisher
Does anyone know how to get Publisher recondider insisting that I have a Postscript printer? In an attempt to have Publisher 2003 print (convert to PDF) my book, I had to play with different sized of the pages including the Postscript. The size of my page on the publisher is 5.5X8 inch. However, the Publisher gives me an error message that my Postscript printer needs to be version 2 and not 1. Even when I select a new file and selecting my laser printer, it gives me the same error message and does not allow me to print. It may be easier to convey Mr. Gates that my printer is not P...

Where's a similar (useful) MS Word forum / newsgroup?
This newsgroup contains a vibrant and active discussion on MS Outlook, with frequent replies from Outlook MVPs, expert users, etc. Although I've found the microsoft.public.word newsgroup, it seems to be pretty "dead," without much in the way of meaningful contributions. Is there another newsgroup that addresses MS Word issues, which has more activity? Or some other good reference source? I've tried MS's pages (support.microsoft.com) and lots of Google searches ... but cannot find help for the specific question I have (which I posted in microsoft.public.word, but won&...

Money 2002 will not run

Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually
Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong. I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run. In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close. Thanks for your reply. "Hi, Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered correctly and complete sucessfully ? Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens " --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://...

Conversion of word to PDF with portrait and landscape pages
Processor: Intel Hi, I have a word document that has portrait and landscape pages. When I convert it to PDF, the portrait and landscape pages are generated as two different PDF files. Is there any work around for this? Thanks! AFAIK there is no option other than to assemble the final PDF from the separate parts using Preview 3.0 or later, Acrobat, or one of the other PDF utilities that enable combining PDFs. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/22/10 4:44 AM, in article 59bb16c7.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Vivek_Raja@officeformac.com" <Vivek_Raja@o...

Outlook Still Running
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make sure this does not happen? Thanks for your help -- Neil Remove ABCD from Email address to reply <neil154ABCD@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit > out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still > running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make > sure this does not happ...

Reading Numbers in Words
I need a formulae that can read figures in a specific cell e.g 123 and change them into words (One Hundred Twenty Three) -- tarig Tarig, have a look here, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Tarig" <Tarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:433865C1-7417-4CAB-B582-7A0B2B3E1620@microsoft.com... >I need a formulae that can read figures ...

Bug? Rebuild of database lost Entourage 11.2.1 links to Word 11.2 documents
After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that links from several Entourage Notes to Word 11.2 documents were gone. Does a rebuild of the database automatically wipe out ALL links among components of Entourage, Word and Excel? If so, is there any way this could be prevented by Microsoft developers in the future? Respectfully, Norm On 14/11/05 23:36, in article BF9E5F9B.113AE%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that l...

Trim rightword letter in a word
I have a list in which the last letter is x e.g DDLX, BBLX, XCVFX. I want the final list to look like DDL, BBL, XCVF. TIA/Amag "amag" <amitntu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1134730622.474055.131770@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a list in which the last letter is x e.g DDLX, BBLX, XCVFX. I > want the final list to look like DDL, BBL, XCVF. > > TIA/Amag > For a list in column A starting at A1, put this formula in B1 =LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-1) and copy down as far as necessary. If you want, you can then copy column B and use Edit > Paste Special &g...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Publisher 2000 will not run
I had problems with Publisher 98 not running which we=20 never did solve so I installed office 2000 to see if=20 Publisher 2000 would function. Same problem: The flash=20 screen pops up and then disappears. No program. Microsoft=AE Publisher 2000 Version 6.0 has encountered a=20 problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the=20 inconvenience. Howard, hi again, Have you tried opening Publisher in safe mode? Publisher retains all printer information within its publications. If you can open Publisher in safe mode, either regress or update your printer and video drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MV...

Missing mail after VPN Outlook setup
Hi. Last week we setup VPN to be able to read mail from home (no OWA). After installing Outlook at home and connecting to the exchange server, and syncronizing the data I got all mail/contacts etc on my home computers Outlook. BUT, when I got to work the day after, my Outlook on the work computer was empty, no mails or nothing. Looking in the Exchange server at the mailaccount I can se that it contains over 1000 emails so they seem to still exist on the server. What could this be? Is there som configuration needed? Did you configure the home computer to deliver mail to a personal folde...

Macro automatic run at open
Is there a simple way to have a macro automatically started when a workbook is open? Thanks Francesco Francesco, use the workbook open event, like this, Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "It Works!" End Sub To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is at the top-left of the spreadsheet this will open the VBA editor to the thisworkbook module, then, paste the code in the window that opens on the right hand side, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook, now this will run every time you ...