printing 06-05-10

In microsoft word when I click on file in the tool bar and click print it
will print fast but when I click the print icon on the tool bar it prints
slow. How can I set the icon to print fast always?

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...

Printing
Hi, I have a custom list control (base class is not CListCtrl but simply CWnd). I need to implement printing. I once created a whole printing function for a standard CListCtrl, by making complete custom drawing routines to take data out of the list control and draw it onto a printer DC. However, I have seen how "Custom Grid Control" and other controls can somehow simply map the screen (including icons and everything) onto the printer.. it's not simply a screen print obviously, because it adapts to the printer resolution, but I do wonder if there isn't just a standard print...

filtering #10
Does anyone know a nice document on filtering in MS-Excel ? Excel Help?? Not a document, but Debra Dalgleish has some good material on advanced and auto filtering. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:58:43 +0100, Barend Jan van Eijk <beijk@xs4all.nl> wrote: >Does anyone know a nice document on filtering in MS-Excel ? http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html this is a pretty decent tutorial. ...

CRM E-mail 05-18-04
We installed SFO on an XP workstation. 1. The e-mails do not link with CRM Activities. We used Send CRM e-mail and Promote e-mail to CRM. 2. When We go offline we get a error message "unknown error. try again or contact system administrator. We can see the accounts from the Outlook CRM task bar. Is the issue with the E-mail Router? Thanks Hi Mike, to 1. - after you promote a email, you have manually add to the activity to 2. - can you start the sql agent with the right sql server from the SfO client - does any buty else hase the same problem, if not check the difference of right...

Printing on banner paper
Hi, I have an HP1220C printer, and am running Publisher 2000 on Windows 98. I would like to print on HP banner paper, but even when I set the paper type to banner, it breaks across the page with spaces between the letters. Can you help me? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Peter <Peter@ascboston.org>... > I have an HP1220C printer, and am running Publisher 2000 > on Windows 98. I would like to print on HP banner paper, > but even when I set the paper type to banner, it breaks > across the page with spaces between the letters. ...

GP 10.0 #2
I have been told that Access does not work with the tables in GP10.0. Is there any truth to this? Thanks Angie Hi Angie I believe Access will work as long as you can login. You will not be able to use a standard user's login as the password is encrypted. This means that the password you type into Dynamics GP is not actually the password stored on the SQL Server. The password on the SQL Server is an encrypted version of what you typed. This means that someone who has access to Dynamics GP cannot override the application security by attempting to go direct to the tables with...

Macro to print document in Duplex format
I am trying to write a macro in a template (.dot) file to be used on 2000 documents based on it. The macro has code to print duplex. The code is give below. I get error 'Unable to set shared printer settings' while trying to assign printersettings. Isnt it the same like changing the Duplex setting in the print->printing preferances? Please advice. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Option Explicit Public Type PRINTER_DEFAULTS pDatatype As Long pDevmode As Long DesiredAccess As Long End Type ...