Permanently delete header

I have a merge document that is bringing in data from another program,
Xactimate. When I open the document, it has a blank header. No matter how
often I delete it and save my template document, it is always there when I
open in again. This results in lost time deleting it manually for each use.

Can anyone help?

Once a document has had a header, it'll always be there (even if it
has no content). If it's interfering with your body text area, you can
make its margin 0 and give its paragraph a style with mminimal
"Exactly" line spacing (1 pt, I think) and minimal font size (0.5, I
think).

On Feb 26, 7:04=A0pm, Chris Harris
<ChrisHar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have a merge document that is bringing in data from another program,
> Xactimate. When I open the document, it has a blank header. No matter how
> often I delete it and save my template document, it is always there when =
> open in again. This results in lost time deleting it manually for each us=
e.

> Can anyone help?

0
Peter

When hitting reply to a message, no "Bcc:" header field appears

Delete mailbox with command line
Hello, Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot find any to delete. Thanks, Adam XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ PSS ID Number: 155414 Adam wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a > mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot > find any to delete. > > Thanks, > > Adam Thanks for that, I am alot closer to where I need to be now. I can get it to export the info fine, but it doesn't delete the mailbox and I cant see what I have to do to get it ...

Deleting a class
I inserted a new class into my project(Header file & .CPP). Now I would like to delete that class and reuse the old class's name. But after deleting its still there somewhere haunting me. Any help appreciated! Most likely, one of your files still include the header file. You should completely delete the source files or move them to another location. Then if you get problems compiling, examine the errors for clues to where an old reference may still exist. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "MikeChicago" <MikeChicago@discussions.m...

Delete symbol association
Is there a way of deleting a Symbol association in MM 2006 Premium? What I mean is, MM doesn't seem to recognize that FFFFX is the symbol for Fidelity Freedom 2040 fund. In my frustration in trying to figure out why MM wouldn’t recognize the symbols fund, I think I somehow accidentally associated the Symbol to an incorrect fund, thoough I have no idea how it happened. Now, whenever adding an investment to an account and selecting the fund named 'Fidelity Freedom 2040' from the 'Investment' dropdown, MM shows the wrong 'Last Price' and 'Change' since i...

Help deleting a page from CPropertySheet
I have a CPropertySheet derived class called CAddTenantSheet. The following code creates the sheet fine. CAddTenantSheet sheet; CAddTenantPage1 m_page1; CAddTenantPage2 m_page2; sheet.AddPage(&m_page1); sheet.AddPage(&m_page2); sheet.SetWizardMode(); sheet.DoModal(); I would like to know how to delete m_page2 during the call to m_page1. Once I get the code working, I will use it to delete sheets that aren't needed, based on yes/no responses on earlier sheets. At the moment, may OnInitDialog() function in CAddTenantPage1 is BOOL CAddTenantPage1::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage:...

deleting messages in the newsgroups
Is there a simple way, like OE did, that will allow you to clean out (delete) old messages besides selecting them all and deleting? How did you do it with OE? WKMail works the same. To delete all: Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. - Delete. To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down. - Delete. To delete multiple messages that are interspersed: Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on each message to highlight. - Delete. -- Bruce Hagen ...

delete from combo box
Why deletion from a combo box is not working ? I have a control in my form called productid. In the onClick event of this control i have : Dim StrSQL As String StrSQL = "DELETE * FROM [order details1] WHERE ProductID = " & Me!productid & ";" CurrentDb.Execute StrSQL When i change the control from a text box into a combo box nothing happens and no deletion occurs.However when i change again from como box into a text box the deletion is OK. How can i make the onclick event work also with the combo box ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmons...

query to delete negative numbers in HQ
Hello all, I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of my stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was changed. Is there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Patrick, How about running a 501 worksheet and then a 190 task. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3...

How to permanently delete files?
Lets say I delete files with explorer and then empty the recycle bin. Then I use a program to wipe all unused disk space on all the drives. I verified this by watching the disk space on the drive go to zero. Then I had the swap file wiped on reboot. So I figure the deleted files are long go. Where else could they be? Then I start an unerase program, and presto, the files still exists somewhere because the unerase can restore them! Where is the unerase program getting the files and how can I permanently get rid of them? Does anyone have any code to do this? There must be some microsoft da...

delete every other column...
Need a macro that'll delete every other column in a worksheet. Try something like the following: Dim ColNdx As Integer For ColNdx = Columns.Count To 1 Step -2 Cells(1, ColNdx).EntireColumn.Delete Next ColNdx -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4fc701c3ac3e$eccfb150$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Need a macro that'll delete every other column in a > worksheet. I'm so proud of myself. Created the macro and it works however want it to just run ...

How do I get the From line to appear in the message header?
Our home laptop has two e-mail addresses and I want the Sender or 'from' line to show above the 'To' line in the message header. This is so I can pick which sender is sending the e-mail (myself or the other user). I went to View/Message Header but it only has Bcc. Can anyone help? It is Microsoft Outlook 200 SR-1 Hi, To show the "From" field in your email message, follow the appropriate steps below. If you are using the Microsoft Outlook e-mail editor On the View menu, click From Field. If you are using Microsoft Word as your e-mail editor ...

Deleting duplicate contacts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop In attempting to export a single contact from Address Book to Entourage, it exported a whole category of 1,000 names. How can I identify and delete duplicates other than one by one?? <degas1900@officeformac.com> wrote: > In attempting to export a single contact from Address Book to Entourage, > it exported a whole category of 1,000 names. How can I identify and > delete duplicates other than one by one?? Google for scripts for Entourage. There are several out there that sh...

Unable to Delete Picture Insert Square
At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then deleting it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be. Now if I insert a picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert a picture" square which I cannot delete. I must then either insert another picture or start a new email. Is there any way to delete this square? Thank you. -- What you describe as happening now is what happens when using Insert, Image, Photo E-mail. What used to happen for you is for Insert, Image, Inline. If you hit the backspace key, the...

Permanently delete header
I have a merge document that is bringing in data from another program, Xactimate. When I open the document, it has a blank header. No matter how often I delete it and save my template document, it is always there when I open in again. This results in lost time deleting it manually for each use. Can anyone help? Once a document has had a header, it'll always be there (even if it has no content). If it's interfering with your body text area, you can make its margin 0 and give its paragraph a style with mminimal "Exactly" line spacing (1 pt, I think) and minimal fo...

How do I retrieve deleted messages
Accidentally deleted e-mails permanently. Help! Check your Deleted Items folder. If not there... If you have an Exchange server you can recover deleted items by going to your Deleted Items folder and choosing Tools | Recover Deleted Items. If you don't have an Exchange server then you can restore your PST from backup. If you don’t have a backup... ....well, it's a nice day out. That’s something. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Mi...

Deleting rules
How do I go about deleting all my current rules so I can start fresh? So far, all I've found is the rules wizard and I have to do it one by one. Half way through Outlook closes with an error and I have to start over! Thank you. That's what you need to use in Outlook 2003 and earlier versions. = Delete a few, then close the Rules Wizard. Repeat as needed.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and...

Permanently delete message ?
When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all other rules pertaining to other messages? TIA It processes no more rules on the message in question. Red Oak wrote: > When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it > automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to > rules concerning the particular messages I want dele...

I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box
I created a macro in excel and decided not to use it so I deleted it. I made my other changes, saved the file and when I open my excel file I now get the dialog box that prompts me to: "Disable Macros... Enable Macros....., etc". I don't want this box to appear and can't seem to find anywhere on how to prevent this from happening. I have no macros so don't know why this keeps appearing. You need to remove the module as well. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros for details. -- HTH Bob Phillips "VenitaC" <VenitaC@discussions.micr...

delete cell
Hi I need a macro which upon finding "=-" in a cell in column clears tha cell, not delete , clears that cell. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Have you try Edit Replace in the Menu Bar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "vikram >" <<vikram.178fog@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:vikram.178fog@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi > > I need a macro which upon finding "=-" in a cell in column clears that > cell, not delete , clears that cell. > thanks > > > --- > Message pos...

Junk mail, deleted mail and reminders
Got a new laptop for Christmas and now has Windows live mail, but I am experiening some problems. 1) There is a junk mail button in my windows live mail, but when clicked it does squat. If you right mouse click on the junk mail and scroll down to "mark as junk" it pops up a window telling me there is an error. 2) There is a delete folder, but the deleted emails never show up there, they just completly disappear into oblivion and there is no way to double check if something was deleted that shouldn't have been. 3) Tried to set up calendar reminders to SMS my...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...

printing name header in outlook 2000 emails
Is there a way to omit the name on the top of emails printing from outlook 2000, each time I print an email form outlook 2000 it puts my name across the top No, not when printing from Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUE...

#Deleted
HiMy client has a field on his database Data Type Memo. On one recordthis field is displaying the text #Deleted. We have tried deletingthis text - it just comes back.I have tried going in to the table directly and deleting the contentsof the field. Then when I go to close the table I get a message"Record is deleted", which is odd, as I have not deleted a record.Then when I go OK, it says "You can't save this record at this time"etc. On reopening the table, the bloomin' message #Deleted is backagain.Any ideas?Stapes Hi This is not as easy as it sounds. I made a que...

Does deleting mailbox delete user from system distribution lists?
If I understand the process correctly, when a mailbox is deleted from Exchange 2003, it is disconnected from the logon account object according to the site's Mailbox Retention Period (default is 30 days). And after that time, Exchange's background maintenance process purges the mailbox from the system. My question is this -- After the mailbox is purged, is the user automatically removed from any system distribution lists? Or do we need to run a manual or third-party utility to clean up the DL's? And does anybody have a pointer to a document that would help me understand ...

Deleting Reports
Is it possible to delete the older monthly reports that Money automatically creates each month? After 4 years the file is way to large. These reports are generated on the fly, and take up next to no storage space in the file, and you can't delete them. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond t...