Not getting auto page numbers in serial order, why?

Hello, I am not getting auto page numbers in a serial order on a word file
containing 270 pages.  After 37th page it is printing as 87th  page instead
of 38, ie in serial order. Pl educate me on this.

Is there a section break between pages 37 and 38? Check the fields in the
section header/footers.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Ashok" <Ashok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am not getting auto page numbers in a serial order on a word file
> containing 270 pages.  After 37th page it is printing as 87th  page
> instead
> of 38, ie in serial order. Pl educate me on this.

0
Graham

print the tracking page
Windows XP Office 2003 Is there a way to print the "Tracking" tab when I shedule meetings? When I try to do this, the "Appointment" tab shows up as the page being printed...??? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lou Sanderson only with a screen print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

invoking outlook from web page
Is there any way to invoke outlook client from a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook client from an incon in it.Please help. thanks in advance vikrant singhai wrote: > Is there any way to invoke outlook client from > a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using > HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook > client from an incon in it.Please help. Ah, the famous Indian IT experts raising their towelly heads. No wonder I feel like trampling the phone everytime I'm getting transfer...

Number format issue Access 2007
Access 2007. I've created a database with a number input and I'm getting the following errors. I've formatted a field as Number Field Size: Single Format: Currency Decimal Places: 0 I'm getting the following results Input 2,065,000,000 but it's rounding it to 2,064,999,936 Input 2,682,000,000 but getting rounded to 2,681,999,872 Any ideas on the reason for this? Do I have that field formatted properly? You help is GREATLY appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ Single is a floating point type. Accuracy is only 7 or 8 significant digits. More info: ...

XML serialization , validating against multiple schemas
Hi My web service receives an object of type say MyObject. I want to serialize this object,and then validate the xml against the main xsd. When validation happens, it should also validate against the included schema. The main schema includes one more schema and the actual types are described in the included schema. eg., <xs:schema xmlns:t="http://myschemas/base" xmlns=""> <xs:import schemaLocation="base.xsd" /> <xs:element name="MyObject"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence minOccurs="0"> <xs:element name=&...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

Automatic Numbering Rows
Hi all... Can't find how do to this using Excel 2003... I want to be able to have Excel automatically number rows (in the first column) that have text on them...but skip numbering rows without...and adjust the numbering if new rows get added in later. (I guess something similar to Bullets and Numbering in Word). Here's an example of what I want if I'm not making myself clear... 1. Text Here 2. Text Here 3. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 4. Text Here 5. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 6. Text Here etc.. Then...let's say...at a later date...I inserted a new row under...

formattting numbers
I am trying to format text in a textbox so it is in 3 columns (I'm using a fixed width font so it will align correctly). The 3rd column is a number. I would like it to be decimal point aligned (with possibly 1 leading zero - not 2 or 3 leading zeros). So I would like the output to be: AAAAA BBBBBBB 123.45 AAA BBBBB 0.11 AAAAA BBBBBBB 3.20 The code below aligns correctly but gives me 2 extra leading zeros. I basically want this output but have the 2 leading digits replaced with a space if no digit is present. Text1.SelText = " &quo...

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...

A Crystal Beginner

Matching number formats
I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them respond to each other? On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:36:09 -0700, "raystub" <raystub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" >response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste >Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them >resp...

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Get paid while you get online!!

how can I find out trace dependents on other pages
I want to find out trace dependents, how can I find out trace dependents on other pages? -- PETER After clicking Tools > Formula Auditing > Trace Precedents/Dependents, if you were to double-click on the dotted arrow that points to a mini sheet icon, that'll bring up a "Go To" dialog to navigate to either the precedent(s) / dependent(s) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Peter" <peter.oellinger@t-online.de> wrote in message news:7280B569-F4B6-4EB4-A79A-6852BAF7949E@microsoft.com... >I want to find out trace depen...

AP checks auto-folded
Hello - I had a client inquire about printing GP checks and having them go through an automatic folder-sealer machine -- Are there 3rd party vendors I should contact? Or should I have client get the equipment and modify the GP check format. just get the equipment and modify the format if needed. I have a few clients using auto-folders. they work quite well. HS "kmeyer" <kmeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE030685-FC31-4791-BDAC-D7D4CB8BA8DF@microsoft.com... > Hello - I had a client inquire about printing GP checks and having them go > throug...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Increasing the number of files as recent files
Hello When I open file menu, I get the last 4 files I have previously openned. Is there a way to increase the number of recent files I have openned before? Thanks in advance. Hamed... Hi Hamed, You can go up to 9 entries in Excel 2000. Tools, Options, General, [x] recently used files list: -- 9 -- entries. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Hamed" <hamedarab@hotmail.com> wrote ... > When I op...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on