My printer is printing in reverse. How do i turn it off?

I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off.  It works once and
then goes back to mirror image.  How do I turn it off permenantly? Please

Change the printer Properties from Start | Settings | Printers and Faxes.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"lindylou2" <lindylou2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off.  It works once and
> then goes back to mirror image.  How do I turn it off permenantly? Please

0
Suzanne

Citrix Printer Problem
When running on our Citrix server, everytime we change companies in Dynamics the printer changes from the user's default to another printer. Anyone know how to make Dynamics stay with the default printer? We are running Dynamics Ver 7.0 and Citrix Metaframe XP Ver 1.0 on a Windows Sever 2003. Thanks Hi How is the GP client installed on the Citrx server? Are all the users using the same DEX.ini file? "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BB7F031-0E3C-4BF0-91AD-1160B34EC642@microsoft.com... > When running on our Citrix server, everytime...

How to Delete Printed PO?
I have by mistakenly printed a Purchase Order and now the status is released. i want to delete it form system. how can i do that ? As the delete button gets disabled after printing. Is it safe to delete it from back end? Would it be acceptable to simply cancel that order? Enter a cancelled quantity equal to the order quantity and then save or print the PO. That will close the PO out. You will then be able to remove the PO using: Routines|Purchasing|Remove PO HTH "Hussain" <Hussain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2231A351-D909-4165-964A-25D4EB2D4302@mi...

Payables Cheque
When printing a payables cheque (Transactions > Purchasing > Print Cheques), after selecting Process, I am prompted to print to the screen, printer or a file. Is there a way to default this always to the printer & not even be prompted for it. Thanks Yes, in Posting Setup (Administration>Posting>Posting) select the Purchasing Series and Computer Checks Origin. In the bottom section of the window, you'll see each of the reports that print when you hit Process. You can de-select the ? to prevent the system from asking for the destination, de-select the Scre...

Print Preview Problem
I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access through Internet Explorer. When the spreadsheet is accessed the print preview command is no longer on the menu, BUT print preview is available in Excel and Internet Explorer normally. Help!! Thank you in advance for any advice! Stewart MOS Excel Expert (not expert enough!) Have you tried right clicking on the menu bar to see if print preview button became inactive for what ever reason? >-----Original Message----- >I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access >through Internet Explorer. When the spre...

Printing in booklet setup
I have a job that is sent to me in a booklet form. It shows the corners folded over on the pages along the bottom of publisher. I've tried in the past to use this mode to print a booklet but I've had no success. It always prints off letter pages of if I pick 11x17 sheet size, it reduces the size and just doesn't print it properly. The page size is 8.5 x 11 and I want to print onto 11 x 17 then fold. Your printer will determine where the fold will be. Look at your printer settings, it will say something like *Flip pages up* or there will be options about binding. If the pa...

Printer status?
Hi to everyone! I don't know if this argument is OffTopic. Anyway I would like to seriously discuss about Getting the status of a common windows printer. I think I've read most of the threads about this argument. Most of them suggest to view an example on an MSDN article ... something like Q160129 "How To Get the Status of a Printer and a Print Job"...or anyway suggest to use the PRINTER_INFO_n structures... Well, this DOES NOT WORK!. Probably I make some mistakes... but if is true that there are some structures like PRINTER_INFO_n, that have an entry for the status... is...

Printing only rows with value in certain column
Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a certain column? I have a large spreadsheet that I print often and would like to be able to print only the rows with a value in column M. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "willmain >" <<willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com... > Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a > certain column?...

PDF Printer as default GP printer
I have my PDF printer set up as my default printer. When printing a SOP Invoice - it asks me where to create the file to....is there a way to setup a default file location for the creating of PDF's? Thanks Andrea, This issue cannot be done through GP since GP is only sending the printing job to the printer, you may need to look in the application settings that created this printer. For printers created by Adobe PDF follow steps below: 1. Right click the printer. 2. Go to Advanced Tab 3. Click on Printing Defaults. 4. Uncheck "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename" Regards, -- M...

Domain users cannot print on networked printer in SBS 2003 R2 netw
Hi , I have an Epson CX11NF printer networked to a server running SBS 2003 R2. The printer has been added to the server and I can print from the server. When logged onto a network client as a domain admin I can print. When logged on as a domain user on a network client I cannot print (error printing). When logged on as a domain print operator on a network client I cannot print. Domain users have the correct permissions on the server Windows Temp and Spool folders. I have the same results whether the printer properties are set for spooled printing or direct to printer printing....

Why is printer driver receiving JPG?
Hello, I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the DDK. The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest- >fjBitmap == BMF_JPEG). In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0 (even though it should already be 0). Am I understanding the documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format? On Jan 19, 4:51=A0pm, Agromatic <sutton1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni ex...

Why last line prints on second page
I have a two page form. The last line of the first page now prints on the top of the 2nd page. It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first page. I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd page. How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page? I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or your printer, so check your margins. God Bless, Mark A. Sam "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDD44327-C3D0-47D3-A7FB-D5E5AFD6CACA@microsoft.com... >I have a t...

MSPOS: Number of printers available
Refresh my memory please, why are we allowed only 2 printers for each register? I have access to 7 printers on my network, why can't I print to most of them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Printing question #3
My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets. On each worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages. He wants to print out each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages. Right now he has to do it manually which takes a lot of time. Is it possible to do this. If so, how? Thanks! -- looking... ...

users should administer printers not administrators
Great Plains administration of printers (Unnecessary administration is required) Named Printers is obviously a flawed idea. The administrator of the GP program should not be involved with the user period…. The basic concept is that the administrator knows every printer in the company or multiple companies in my case, the users and where all things should print… That’s a phenomenal amount of memory required to do a simple job… As an administrator it’s best to stay out of the way of all the users needs, keep with the security issues and have as little to do with Let the user assign his ow...

Networked Printer
We have a HP 2605dtn that is shared out on a Windows 2003 server. This week people have been complaining that PDF files take a long time to print. It prints a page, then stops, then starts back up. The driver on the server is a PCL6 driver. I have had problems in the past with PCL6 drivers, so I went to HP's site, but did not find a PCL5 driver, just a PostScript driver. I downloaded that and changed the driver on the server. Now on my PC, it's saying "printer not found on server". The share name is the same. If I change it back to the PCL6 driver, my ...

Hide collapsed group headers on print
Hi, I'm having a daily hours worked sheet. Every month has a total line. I can collapse de months using grouping of lines. I'd like to collapse all groups, expanding only the current month. No problem. On my print I don't want to have the collapsed month totals shown, these months are not relevant. How to accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Print Margins #3
I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the print area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. Any help? "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFCC610E-748C-4CF4-BEC4-9099DB1CA7DC@microsoft.com... >I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the > edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the > print > area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. > &...

Turn Off Spell Checker in Office 2007
Hello, We are looking for a way to turn the proofing tools off in office 2007 for both spelling and grammar, we have a number of student tests in the next few months where they will not be allowed access to this functionality. Whilst i appreciate you can turn the spelling and grammar functions off in office 2007 via the options menu we need to have it set so that the students cannot turn this functionality back on. If anyone can point us in the right direction with this i would appreciate it. We are running on Windows XP Pro / Office 2007 Many Thanks M Riley In articl...

Saving Excel Macros on a File and Print server
Is there a way that an Excel macro can be saved on a File and Print server such that a user can use the macro from any workstation on the network? Excel macros live in excel workbooks. If you save the workbook to a server, then the other users could just open that workbook in excel and run the macro. They'll have to have excel. Bobo wrote: > > Is there a way that an Excel macro can be saved on a File > and Print server such that a user can use the macro from > any workstation on the network? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

what is printer port set-up for wireless printer
I'm having difficulty printing to hp adhoc lan See http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00035871&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=&product=305980&rule=8674 -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "arubabob" <arubabob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DC43EB1-2F98-4A40-87AD-80034B45BF59@microsoft.com... > I'm having difficulty printing to hp adhoc lan ...

Random Users losing network printers in GP
Hello all, We are running 2 GP application servers on a Citrix environment, and randomly users are missing their network printers when trying to print. Becasue we have such tight deadlines, our users get frustrated having to log in/log out of GP to hopefully see the printers again (somtime 4-5 times). The network printers can be seen for the user on the server, however the individiual user does not have it as an option to choose in GP. SO I have ruled out the spooler. I don't know what to do next. Any suggestions? As always thanks for a response! We had a similar printer problem and solv...

How to print two tables from two sheets on one page?
Hello How to print two tables from two sheets on one page? I have to put the tables on different sheets because they should have different column widths and, therefore I can't place them one under another. They also should have different row heights. Excel ejects the page after each print area. The only solution I know of is to paste pictures of each print area on to a third sheet and print that. To copy a picture of a range to the clipboard, select the range, hold Shift down and select Edit, Copy Picture. Than switch to the print sheet and do a Ctrl-v. Another way is to do a normal...

Printing
I am receiving an error message: An operation on table 'CN_Printer_Settings' failed because the path does not exist. Can anyone help me resolve this issue? ...

How do I print the cut lines for business cards
I print my business cards at home and take them to Business Depot or Kinkos for them to cut them, but they cannot do it because I have no cutting guidelines. How do I print these on the page (printing 10 cards on one page) Why don't you use the pre-scored cards? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "petros" <petros@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBD79335-7D90-4EAE-B1E3-FCF4667BEEB6@microsoft.com... >I print my business cards at home and take them to Business Depot or Kinkos > for them to cut them, but they cannot do it because I have ...

print copies at printer instead of sending multi-copies to printer
Does anyone know how to send 1 copy of the page to a hp color laser and have the printer itself make the copies to save time / bandwidth. I noticed that it was sending a new copy of the page for each copy. ...