Linking a one Presentation to Another Presentation

I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so when
you click a link the secondary presentation opens up.  My problem is that
everytime I click a link that new presentation opens, which is good, but it
doesn't close when I link back to the "home page".  Is it possible to have a
presentation close when you click the link back to the home page?

This sounds like a PowerPoint question?

On Mar 17, 8:49=A0am, ElizabethS <Elizabe...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so w=
hen
> you click a link the secondary presentation opens up. =A0My problem is th=
at
> everytime I click a link that new presentation opens, which is good, but =
it
> doesn't close when I link back to the "home page". =A0Is it possible to h=
ave a
> presentation close when you click the link back to the home page?

0
Peter

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

copying a sorted worksheet to another woksheet.
I am trying to to do data entry for an accounting journal, and I want t have the seperate sheets copy their respective information as the dat is entered. For example, if I enter a Cash transaction on the entr page, I want the cash worksheet page to copy that information as well. I can do it with an if statment already, but that leaves blank spaces i the cash sheet if you have blanks in the entry page -- e_shoopma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- e_shoopman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=457 View this thread: http://www.office...

Allowing one email
I have setup a PC to do a certain job in my company. I am using Outlook Express 6 and would only like one particular email address to be received. I have the same account setup on another PC but for this one, I only want my coworkers to see an email from particular email address. Is there anyway that this can be done? ...

how do i copy a chart to another workbook
I just upgraded to Office 2007. In 2003 I was able to select move or copy on a chart and select copy and select another workbook, and copy the chart to that workbook. It doesn't work in 2007. What do I do? ...

Linked Forms

Another Cannot Send Mail Post
This inability to send email is going on way too long and is effecting my business. I use Verizon at home with my wireless laptop. Have been successfully sending & receiving email for years. Then all of the sudden a couple weeks ago I began getting the following error message (which others have posted as well): The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'SENDING FROM SHOP EMAIL VIA LAPTOP', Account: 'mail.icecreamshop.com', Server: 'mail.icecreamshop.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E ...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

can I display the file name of the imported text file in another c
When I refresh data and select a file I would like that file name displayed in another cell because within the file name is a date & time stamp relating to the contents. For example if the imported filename is count_200505110035.csv then I want a cell in the worksheet to display count_200505110035.csv. Any ideas welcomed please? ...

moving data from one db to another
I have a pretty general question about what might be the best way to handle this. I need to write a watcher program to export flagged rows in an MSSQL 2005 db out to a MySQL db. After each row is copied, I need to reset the flag in the source. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what the best process for this would be. Looping through all the rows in the source one at a time and then posting them one at a time seems like the wrong way to go. There's a lot of vb.net that I don't know so I'm thinking there might be a better, simpler way to do this. Initially there...

links

Only One New Worksheet
XL and MS Office Professional 2003 I have changed the number of "sheets in new worksheet" (Tools/Options/General) to 6, however I keep getting only one sheet when I open a new workbook. No matter how many sheets I try in the option, I still only get one. I have also tried running "Detect and Repair". Any Ideas? Don Hi, Just the thought: Try to locate default template in XLStart directory (Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart). Open it and see what Options...General are set to. HTH Paul > XL and MS Office Professional 2003 > > I have changed the nu...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

save new record with one form
I created a form to add several pieces of information to a table. I then added a button at the bottom that I thought was suppose to save each record as a NEW recod. The problem is when I click the button it will save it as a new record, but if I close the application and go to add a new record later it automatically pops-up with the latest entry. I then just edit the information in the form and it doesn't save the record as a new entry.... it saves it as the last entry like I was editing. How do either add code so it will always save as a new record or when I open the form it wi...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

Thanks Bernie & another question
Your solution worked great! I'm now trying to come up with a spreadsheet as follows. Say I have a group of listings of parts we call assemblies in column B. These groups would each have a different name such as group1 etc. Each assembly would consist of 4 different parts in column C. What I would like to do is enter "1" for assembly 1 or "2" for assembly 2 and have excel find the 4 different parts for this assembly and bring them into cells d4 thru d8 along with their costs into column e. I've been trying different functions for this but just can'...