Insert Toolbar Dropdown Menu Word 2003 Pro

Now I have tried to post this twice and both times it said it was posted but
darn if I can find it.
When I click Insert>Auto Text>Signature in Word 2003, all of a sudden,
beside many of the choices with an > I'm seeing the message Sign Into Office
Live Workspace Beta. It does nothing when I click it. As I said, it's beside
quite a few of the choices in this drop down list. I did nothing to change
this. Have I gotten an Update from Microsoft that changed something?
I'd just like to say that if this is due to a Microsoft Update Microsoft
owes the 2003 Office Professional users a fix for this. I have tried
everything I know, even reinstalling and it won't change.
Are we pushing 2007 or 2010?

I'd greatly appreciate any help.
Jerry

change a word file back to a pdf file
i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf file in microsoft outlook. Also i could not read the file in word Please Help You post Word, PDF question in Outlook group? "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A6AFC3C-2780-4182-BAFC-C07D3D9A7FF3@microsoft.com... >i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf >file > in microsoft outlook. > > Also i could not read the file in word > Please Help Did you change it by simply renaming the file extension? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP...

How do I setup GC Proxy on Exchange 2003?
A good friend of mine who is MCSE cert along with having his ISA 2004 cert (says there are only 7 people in Canada who have ISA 2004 cert) suggested that I setup MAPI for my clients but that I need to do the leg on the Exchange side of it and he'll be happy to do the ISA 2004 setup for me. Apparently from what I gather from him is that under ISA 2004 you don't need to go through hassle of installing SSL and RDC/HTTP on the Exchange box like you do when setting up MAPI clients under ISA 2000. Anyhow, were I am currently stuck is I have not been able to find any info on how to se...

Translate any english number into English word
I am a beginner. it may be a silly question. In excel, suppose in one cell a number is appearing as 9. I want to write in another cell as "Nine". How it will be possible? SANTANU Hi, See here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 'How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel' "SANTANU" wrote: > I am a beginner. it may be a silly question. > > In excel, suppose in one cell a number is appearing as 9. I want to write in > another cell as "Nine". > > How i...

There is no change to Print (from web format) in my file menu.
I am attempting to change a file from web format to print document format. Your help response is to click on "change to print" in the file menu. This option is not in my file menu. Can you help? ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Outlook 2003 Navigation Pane
Whenever I switch to Outlook Today, the Mail bar appears in the Navigation Pane. (Evidently this is the default) How do I change this, to, say, the Shortcut Bar? In other words, I want the Shortcut Bar displayed whenever I display the Outlook Today window. ...

Missing columns when cut to word
I am looking for a way to cut/paste from excel into a word doccumen that does not limit the # of columns that will transfer over. An suggestions ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

MS Outlook 2003 toolbars will keep still
Whenever I open outlooik the toolbars never stay in the same place. Is there a way that I can lock the toolbars in outlook as I can in Internet Explorer to stop them "floating all over the place". If you have third party programs installed, it is the fault of sloppy programming that causes the toolbar positions to not persist. Not an Outlook problem. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, nothing asked: |...

Visio Viewer 2003 now available for download!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3fb3bd5c-fed1-46cf-bd53-da23635ab2df&DisplayLang=en Microsoft has released the latest version of the Visio Viewer, compatible with Microsoft Office Visio 2003 and all previous versions of Visio back to Visio 5.0. Currently the English language release is available with other languages to follow. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later is required for the viewer. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Outstanding! Thanks Mark. Randall Arno...

Insert trigger

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

2003/newsreader (OE) not shown in view menu
I just upgraded from xp sbe to 2003 sbe. In the other versions when I clicked on view in outlook I could click on the news or view news. I can't find anyplace in outlook 2003 menu's to go to my mail? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brucefl" <Thisisnotreal@...

Fax Integration for CRM Pro
I understand that the Small Business Edition of CRM takes advantage of the integrated Fax Service. What options are there for integrated faxing for CRM Pro? ------=_NextPart_0001_90CB40DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, It's Mike again here. Thanks for your question. CRM SBE does allow for Fax functionaltily however, CRM Pro does not include faxing functionality. Thanks again for the question. Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with br...

Outlook 2003 & Act 6
Does anyone have any info on the popup message (a program is trying to access email messages....) from Outlook 2003 when using it with Act 6? I want to utilize Outlook 2003 but cannot roll it out while having this annoying popup issue. dj It's the security feature added to Outlook 2000 post SP1. Your best bet is contact ACT and see if they have a fix for it, since it needs fixed from the accessing program's side unless you use Exchange server. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Autho...

inserting hrs and minutes

i deleted the menu !
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) was trying to delete a document from the "work" pull down menu and followed directions in this forum, which resulted in the total deletion of my pull down menu's to the right of my open apple button! help! 1) how do i restore my main pull down menus? and 2) how do i get old docs out of the "work" pull down menu once i've got the main menu back, since i obviously did it incorrectly. thanks! Ok. its back! How strange is that.... so nevermind, except i still have docs i want out of the work menu .... Help!...

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

Exch 2003 Crashes
(Long post, please bear with me and read it all.) I've been working with MS PSS for about 15 hours so far on this and they're unable to help. I've been talking to both the Exchange and IIS groups. Nothing found here on the NG or Google, so I thought I'd post fresh. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! I have a Win2003 (standard) DC with Exch 2003 (standard) on it. It also has Veritas BackupExec 9.0, Sybari Antigen 7.5, and Symantec NAV Corporate 8.1. NAV is only scanning the web directory - not the Exchange directories. This machine is a new Dell PowerEdge 2650 with 3 drives in RAID...

Outlook 2003 #175
Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? Not without a LOT more information. Disappearing from where? What are you doing when you expect to find them? Are you using Word as the message editor? Did you set a default signature in Word? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Pauly asked: | Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? After setting up ...

Installing Office 2003 is a mess
I purchased Office 2003 on disk and I installed it on my old XP machine. When I used the same disk to install Office 2003 on my new Vista machine, I was taken by surprise when I was asked if I wanted Office 2007. I said yes, thinking that it was a free update for Vista. Now I have the following 3 problems, of which I have solved only the first one: 1. When I open a Word file by double-clicking in Explorer, the file opens under Office 2007 and asks if I want to install it, which I do not. I solved this problem by first opening Word 2003 with the icon on the desktop and now ...

Outlook 2003
Hello there, I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see those in Outlook 2003? I want to keep using ACT as an address database. Thanks in advance, Toon Schilder "gautama" <toonschilder@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132576277.676676.289060@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello there, > > I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no > problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see > those in Outlook 2003? > >...

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...