In Word How do I switch off auto date insertion please

How can I disable?

Retrieve posted date for inventory transactions
Hi, I have posted some transactions that are not linked to General Ledgfer i.e. it is 2separate processes. I need to retreive these transactions and the date they are posted (with audit trails). As we are talking aboput many transactions, i would not like to use the reports transaction journal to check individually. Is there a way I can find where in the GP system date posted are stored for inventory transactions? Thanks. Look at the IV30200 table (Inventory Transaction History). There is a field called GLPOSTDT that might give you what you need. -- GP 9.0, SP2 "Richard"...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Inserting a PDF into a Publisher document
I have a PDF that I would like to insert into a booklet I am making in Publisher. Is that possible? I just want it to take up one of my pages within the booklet. If I copy and paste it only leaves a blank square. Help! Try inserting it as an Object. -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Kelly Edwards" <KellyEdwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64D1BC77-CE3F-4D3D-BC93-C168FE9DA2AA@microsoft.com... |I have a PDF that I would like to insert into a booklet I am making in | Publisher. Is that possible? I just want it to take up one of my ...

Is there a way to attach a xslt template to a xsltargumentlist? please help!
in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extension object. Now, I want functions in the extension object to call template in the xsl, this way I can put some customized code into the template. I think it is reasonable, but I don;t know how to do it, anyone has some idea on this? Thanks. xslt.Transform(xmlDoc, xslArg, textHTML, null); david wrote: > in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension > object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extens...

How do I change default font size for inserting text in ppt 07
Every time I add a text box to a page, it comes in ariel 54pt. HUGE! I want to reset the default to somethng like 24pt. How do I do this? PPT2007 Hi Set a text box the way you want it then right click -> set as default text box. Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "PAH555" <PAH555@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:501FF5A2-344F-4298-BF8D-1FD903341235@microsoft.com... > Every time I add a text box to a page, it comes in ariel 54pt. HUGE! I > want > to reset the defa...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

dates change when I copy and paste
I have a report that has columns for Day of week and a column for th date(10/15/04) but when I copy and paste to another excel worksheet th date changes from ex: 10/15/04 to 10/13/08. Any ideas why this woul happen. It's a pretty lengthy report and I hate to always have t change each date. Help. : -- Nesi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nesia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1534 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26965 Hi both workbooks have different date setting (...

Where are my saved word?

Does Office 2003 Pro Excel have auto-save?
I am trying to set up Auto save in Excel 2003 Pro. I found auto recovery but that is not what I am looking for. I think it may be an add-in. Thanks! ehop, From a previous post by Dave Peterson: If you're running xl2k or earlier, install the autosave addin via windows|Start button|settings|control panel|Add or remove programs If you're running xl2002+, then if you can find a copy of the autosave addin from an earlier version, it should work ok. But xl2002+ has something called autorecovery. It's not the same as autosave, but will allow you to recover files if excel/windows c...

Help please
When running excel (and word). A cell will suddenly fill with a series of dots and then random words like this: ...............he man place ther world Does anyone recognise this?I've just installed Norton Pro and it hasn't found any viruses. Surely though I have one. Can any one help? KLE Perhaps Speech Recognition is turned on. It might make text appear automatically. Choose Tools>Speech>Speech Recognition (if it had a check mark, it was turned on) KevinEvans wrote: > When running excel (and word). A cell will suddenly fill with a series of dots > and then ...

setup formula to calculate random dates
Hi all, I am trying to setup a formula to calculate employees terminated each months. I hate doing this and it sucks. I have a employee spreadsheets and it contains all the users (hire date, termination date). the data is enter in different columns. At the end of the month, I need to know how many employees are teminated. I have another column by months (Jan, Feb, .... December) I need to calculate how many people were layed off each month. Thanks for all your help. Try Sorting by the Month Column and then using Data | Subtotals to Count the Entries in the Terminated Column every time the...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Exchange circular logging keeps switching itself on
Hi sbs 2003 standard with exchange 2003. I keep turning off circular logging in exchange but it keeps turning itself on. What is the problem and how can I keep the circular logging off permanently? Thanks Regards On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:13:17 -0000, "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: >sbs 2003 standard with exchange 2003. I keep turning off circular logging in >exchange but it keeps turning itself on. What is the problem and how can I >keep the circular logging off permanently? Since this is SBS, I'd guess there's some sort of...

auto rcvd email retrieval
Hi, 3 mos. new to this world, after a ten-year hiatus, this AM, for, starters, I'm adding a disconnected table to a burgeoning contractor's .mdb. tblMyControlNumbers shall be keyed with a string I can find in the Author property of some .docs and maybe .xls's and it looks like this: "Jim Shores_1040000, Jim Shores_1040001, _1040003, and so forth and so on. Well, yesterday, there was a online order-form field at some mail-order house that called for a .Purchase Order Number'. Which means I have recieved a email with "Jim Shores_1040029" in its body. How ...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Re: switching from incredimail to Outlook Express
Brenda wrote: > * * I understand your frustratioin. I had the same problem. I went we searching and found this site with your question and found no answe here and went looking for more. I found the following site, I dow loaded the Incrediconvert, and it works great. They also have a visua tutorial for us computer impaired. You can also back up your message with it very easily. I hope this works for you and anyone else who ha experienced the frustration of this problem. http://tinyurl.com/pdv - Brend ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via htt...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...