In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If

In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might
work for me.  I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a
date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How
do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient
list?
--
Thanks,
ChrisR

Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered.  Please do not
post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ChrisR" <ChrisR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might
> work for me.  I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and
> used a
> date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month.
> How
> do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient
> list?
> --
> Thanks,
> ChrisR

0
Doug

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Outlook 2000 archiving #2
I keep on receiving the following error when my own outlook is trying to archive my folders. Error while archiving folder "Tasks" in store "ARCHIVE 2003". File access is denied Thanks in advance. Karen If you are using Outlook 2000 and are trying to archive to a file created with the the Outlook 2003 unicode file format, it will not work. You need to save your archived mail to a 97-2002 compliant ansi format archive. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual acc...

Syncronizing desktop/laptop both with outlook 2000
Hi; I have my Outlook setup on my main desktop. I have a pop3 server that i get my email from. now since i do not have exchange server nor do i need it...im trying to figure out how i can synchronize my laptop and my desktop outlook programs. basicaly, i have a pda that synchronizes with my outlook...is their a tool that will do the same thing between 2 outlook clients? Thanks Adam Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

Problem with deleting record
Hi, When I tried deleting records using db.execute "Delete * from tbl1", it didn't work. It showed that the table was locked even though nothing was using it. But when I used delete query, it worked fine. Is there a way to find out what session or table that locks tbl1? Thanks. You don't mention which version of Access you are using, or whether the data is in the same database file, or linked from, say, SQL-Server. The symptom you described sounds similar to a problem SQL-Server had knowing if a record had been dirtied ... this particular issue required the...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Importing OE6 mail rules to Outlook 2000
I recently migrated from Ooutlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. I used the import facilities to import all my mail, accounts, etc.. But the massive mail rules I had on OE6 (screening SPAM) only came across with the first excluded word! The rules are of the form ' if 'xxx' or 'yyy' or ...., then delete it' What I get in Outlook 2000 is only 'if 'xxx' then delete it. All the other SPAM trigger words did not import. Any advice? Saint Steve ...

how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.
I can only get 4 on a page. When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D4E614E-3F33-456D-B7D9-E1A8CD452C13@microsoft.com... >I can only get 4 on a page. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Si...

Losing e-mail content Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2000
I lost randomly some of my users e-mail content, they still have the subject/headers, but there's no more e-mail content and attachements are also "0kb" so useless after that. I don't known what's going on since it's happening randomly... they are mostly older e-mails... but some are almost new. It's running on a Windows 2000 server, sp4 and Exchange 2000 I think on SP3. ( I'll have to check to be sure. ) Anyone can helo me on this ? I really need to resolve this issue... In news:0E257817-F755-44BB-B460-F3599B06356E@microsoft.com, Maxime F. <Max...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Slow Response Opening Outlook 2000 SP3
I have Outlook 2000 on a machine here that is taking almost 2 minutes to load when I connect on a LAN. If I connect offline, or from a different machine it works fine. (Other people logging into my machine don't have a problem either) Suggestions? ...

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...

Default DOCX file to open w/ Word 2007 and DOC to open with Word 2
Hi, I am trying to convert several hundred mail merge documents from Word 2003 to Word 2007. Currently, if I double click a document to open it, it opens in whichever version of Word was run last. What I would like, is for ..DOC files to open in 2003 and .DOCX files to open with 2007. I've tried to change the file types to do this, but can't make it 'stick'. Any suggestions? To prevent the two Word versions from "competing" over the file associations, see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_wor...

copying Arabic into Word document on Mac
I am trying to copy and paste an Arabic word from the web into a multi-lingual Word document on my Mac but am having terrible trouble. It always comes out either backwards (left-right) or with the letters not correctly joined up (an Algerian colleague tells me). I have tried making the web page I am copying from into a PDF first, but doesn't help. Any advice greatly appreciated. Michael <huanzuiju@googlemail.com> wrote: > I am trying to copy and paste an Arabic word from the web into a > multi-lingual Word document on my Mac but am having terrible trouble. > It always co...

Why is date accessed and date modified different?(Excel 2000)
Hi, I am puzzled by the fact that one of my excel documents shows a different modified time than the the accessed time. I do not remember saving(i wrote down the last time I saved and the time modified) and this time is changed. I don't share computers with anyone. Does the system modify these files sometimes? Thanks, Ed Some functions such as NOW and TODAY are "volatile" meaning that they will cause a calculation of those cells when any calculation is mode, including updating those values when the workbook is open. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Profe...

Populate a control with a value from a previous record
On my billing form I have a text box control showing results called TotalBilling. I also have a text box showing the invoice number that advances incrementally by 1. The results of TotalBilling from the last invoice I want to appear in the control containing the PreviousBallance field when I make a new record for this client. I have tried using AfterUpdate on the TotalBilling control: Me.[PreviousBallance].DefaultValue = """" & Me.[TotalBilling] & """" This does not work. What can I do that will work. I am thinking I need to u...