In page X of X page 2 titled 1 how do i get right total pages?

I have 26 pages total.  I need to start numbering page 2 as 1.  This of
course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26.

How can i fix this?

Toggle the field code for field which reads 26, then change to
{ = { NUMPAGES } -1 }          (insert the { using Ctrl, F9)

"PawlingJohn" wrote:

> I have 26 pages total.  I need to start numbering page 2 as 1.  This of
> course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26.
>
> How can i fix this?
Thank you PJY.  It worked very nicely

"PJY" wrote:

> Toggle the field code for field which reads 26, then change to
> { = { NUMPAGES } -1 }          (insert the { using Ctrl, F9)
>
> "PawlingJohn" wrote:
>
> > I have 26 pages total.  I need to start numbering page 2 as 1.  This of
> > course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26.
> >
> > How can i fix this?

550 5.7.1 messages
lately some of my users get the following message: From: System Administrator >Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:28 AM >To: sunny.Surawijaya@xyz.com >Subject: Undeliverable: **Message you sent blocked by our bulk email filter** > >Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. > > Subject: Document Closeout > Sent: 3/7/2007 11:27 AM > >The following recipient(s) could not be reached: > > sunny.Surawijaya@xyz.com on 3/7/2007 11:28 AM > You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance,...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

listing 1 of value in column of multiples
Hi, is there a way of listing 1 of items that may be be in multiples in a column? example: Column A Column B 1234 £5000 5644 £7600 1234 £5000 1234 £5000 6875 £7800 i have column a listed via data validation so the sum next to it will always read the same as any matching figure in the column. i only want it to list the number once giving me: 1234 £5000 5644 £7600 6875 £7800 thanks in advance NS Use Advanced filtering: Pull-down: Data > Filter > Advanc...

Axis scale on X-Y scatter graph
Is it possible to link the scales for the X and Y axis so that the scale can increase/decrease automatically, but both X and Y always cover the same range. I am plotting data which is just easier to read if 0,0 remains in the centre of the graph - I could fix the axis scale, but I want to leave as 'auto' due to the changing data. Thanks, Andy On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Andy <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >Is it possible to link the scales for the X and Y axis so that the scale can >increase/decrease automatically, but both X and Y...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

charting #2
i have a column for person's name, and serveral other columns with values on time used for TV, CD, etc.. how can i generate a chart which presents to me a list of all names with the time used for TV, CD, etc during year 2006 ? Depending on how your data is laid out, you may be able to sort it and then use data|subtotals. Or maybe even data|Pivottable. If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links: Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm And Debra's own site: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Moving selection right one column at a time: Is there a shortcut?
After selecting some cells in a column how can I move the entire selection (not the content, just the selection) in the next column on the right? In the Excel for mac there is the ALT+TAB shortcut. Is there something similar for the pc version? Thanks None I'm aware of. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 18 May 2009 16:09:02 -0700, RD <RD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After selecting some cells in a column how can I move the entire selection >(not the content, just the selection) in the next column on the right? In the >Excel for mac there is the ALT+TAB shortc...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

Outlook on 2 Computers #3
How does one synchronize data from Outlook 2003 on a Desktop computer and Outlook 2003 on a laptop? When I travel, I carry my laptop. Before leaving I copy Outlook.pst from the desktop computer to the laptop, and when I first log on with the laptop, it downloads a couple of hundred email files online. I thought emails were saved in Outlook.pst and emails would be up to date on the laptop when the updated Outlook.pst was first opened. "Don Bouchard" <dbouchard@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:6ey8h.17495$B31.7746@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net... > How does one synchroni...

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

Product key needed for Microsoft Office v.X
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just purchased a new 2.66 GHz 24' iMac and am not able to open Microsoft Office v.X. First, I copied this version onto my new mac via firewire connection to my old mac. The application started to open but stopped. I then copied it from my external hard drive to my new mac. Same problem. Finally, I tried to install it from the copied version I have. Being that it is not the original version I do not have the product key and still cannot open it. Does anyone have a product key for this or suggestions other than upgrad...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Formating, paragraph marks, boxes etc, how do I get rid of them?
One day I opened up excel and it had all these marks for formating in my form. This also happened in word. How do I get rid of them? Josh: In Word, paragraph marks can be turned on/off by clicking the paragraph icon (looks like a capital P but with two, vertical strokes instead of one). I just finished wandering through Excel 2000 looking for the same icon and the only mention of the paragraph mark is related to object linking and embedding. I've also done a lot of forms in Excel and don't remember ever running into paragraph marks. Are you using OLE in the spreadsheet...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Dialog problem #2
now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet content.now this process will take place quite fast on a network.now when you are transferring on to a dialog edit....i am able to display it on a message box .......when i use message box i am able to get it on the edit box as well. but when you give UpdateData(false) in an infinite loop it is not getting updated. please help. my mail id is fenn_j@rediffmail.com "jeevan" <fenn_j@eudoramail.com> wrote in message news:etLtkGOvDHA.2880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet conten...

Total working hours problem if it start from 30 at night and ends on the 31 morning
Dear all, i am using this to get the total wroking hours per day TOTAL WORKING HOURS PER DAY: DateDiff("n",[TIME IN],[TIME OUT]+DateDiff ("n",[TIME IN 2],[TIME OUT 2]))/60 It is working perfectly until i have this Employee Name Day Date Time Clock In/OUT Tia Kareem Fri 10/30/2009 5:59pm IN Tia Kareem Sat 10/31/2009 3:27am OUT IF i will use the same expression i will be getting total working hours per day : -14.53 Employee Name Date IN ...

Excel formula(?) for choosing only 1 cell..
Hi ~ Is it possible to create a formula or rule that allows only 1 cell within a designated range to be selected? Similar to a survey where the user can only choose 1 option.This is for an internal shipping request form and I want requestors to be able to select only 1 service level (overnight, ground, etc.). So if they click on one then change their mind, clicking on the correct box "moves" the check mark. Thx Easy way would be a ListBox from the Forms menu. select View, Toolbars, Forms and select the Listbox and draw a box. Rightmouse and select Format Control, and select...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

YTD Totals and Variances
I have a spreadsheet which looks at the financial year for various shops. I want to add up the YTD sales for each of the shops and compare this to the same time period last year. But I can't figure out how to sum the April to September for last year. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Cumulative YTD Test.zip | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2731 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- Christine Wilso -----------------------------------------...

Outlook 2003 and Palm3.0.1
My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free patch? I know I can buy PocketMirror from Chapura. See if Palm has an update to their software for Outlook 2003. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "henry_altman@hms.haarvard.edu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0de801c3a9fe$e4822e70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free ...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...