I would like to export the data from a drop-down list to a table

I have a form with several drop-down lists, I need to have the information in
these lists in another document/spread sheet. Is there an easy way to copy
the data in these lists to another location?

The long way would be to re-type all of it.

I would like to
I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I accomplish this? Craig, Download the Receipt - 40 column with Sales Rep from here; http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu You must have access to CustomerSource. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********** &qu...

Missing import filter for Word! Like "WordPerfect 5.1 (UNIX)" ...
I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import filter. Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac????? Or are all them included in an additional package????? Hi Dieter, This question has been answered over and over again in the Macintosh Word newsgroup. Take a gander in that newsgroup for your answer. Office does not ship with a converter because a converter has not been built that does a good job with converting. Details are here: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/WordP...

Moving data to new drives
I have W2k3 with E2k3 in a clustered envrionment. I have just moved all of my .edb and .stm files to a new set of shared storage. The only thing left on the original drive is a folder that contains the following folders: Config, GatherLogs, Projects and several clust0.0 - clust5.1 8KB files. I need to remove the old disk resource and disks. How can I safely move the afore mentioned files and folders. I think they are related to MS Search instance but I'm not sure. These files are related to the E2K3 full-text indexing feature. Is full-text indexing enabled? If the databases are fu...

Making Excel act like a database.
I need some help on a common problem in our company. We have several clients that we have agreed to do some Excel 2003 spreadsheets for. The spreadsheets analyze our performance for them. These spreadsheets follow a very specific formatting that the clients have gotten use to and are unwilling to change. When we have to update the spreadsheets once a month, it can take all day to do the updating for each client because we are currently using copy and paste to get the data in the right cells. I'll explain more in a second, but what I am hoping to find out from this posting is alternate...

Alphabetize in a Data Merge
I am in the process of putting together an address label document in Word (Office 2004 for Mac) using my Entourage Address book. When I do the merge, the records do not come up in alphabetical order. Going to Office Help I searched "alphabetize" and found the following: 1. Set up a data merge. 2. If you don't see the Data Merge Manager, click anywhere in the main document, and then, on the Tools menu, click Data Merge Manager. 3. Click Query Options under Merge, and then click the Sort Records tab. 4. Click at least one data field, and then select a sort order. OK. Only problem...

how do I export sharp graphics from Photodraw to Publisher?
I have Photodraw 2000 and Publisher 2003. I want ot export a graphic I ahve created in Photodraw to Publisher, but the suggested format (tif) seems to loose sharpness. What is the best way / format to export in? Many thanks rfc <rfc@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want ot export a graphic I ahve created in Photodraw to Publisher, > but the suggested format (tif) seems to loose sharpness. TIFF and PNG are the most lossless formats. Any raster format will lose sharpness, as you are changing from lines to pixels. Does PhotoDraw have an opti...

COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA
I HAVE A SPREADSHEET TO TRACK INTERNAL MACHINING SCRAP SIMILAR TO THE ONE BELOW. I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INSTANTANIOUSLY COMBINE ALL THE TOTALS FOR CUSTOMER A OR PART 13112 OR MACHINE B9 ON ANOTHER SPREADSHEET IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS. DATE CUSTOMER PART MACH # QTY TOTAL 8/9/2004 A 111 B9 2 13.46 8/9/2004 S 123 B9 4 26.92 6/4/2004 S 123 C14 5 31.95 6/1/2004 M 2131 C14 12 29.88 7/22/2004 B 13123 C3 1 0.75 7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75 7/5/2004 ...

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...

ASAP: SQL: String data, right truncation
Hi, I am trying to write binary data to a table column of type VARBINARY (created beforehand). So, I copy the binary data to the CByteArray of my ODBC consumer class, but when I call Update() to write the new data to the database, I receive the error "String data, right truncation". Could this happen due to carriage returns or bytes with a value of 0 in the data? Because unfortunately, the binary data can take any value possible - including 0... Can anyone help? Best wishes, Peter Does your RFX_Binary call look like this? RFX_Binary(pFX,_T("BinaryColumn"),&m...

data from internet not showing up
I copied and pasted a table from the internet that has "*Bobby Abreu" in cell B3. In cell AF3 I have the formula: =VLOOKUP(IF(LEFT(B3, 1)="*", MID(B3, 2, 100), B3), draft, 2, FALSE), resulting in an error (#N/A). If I manually type "*Bobby Abreu" in cell B3, then the correct result, "65", turns up in cell AF3. I've gone through evaluate formula and both times it shows that vlookup is searching for "Bobby Abreu" in the draft table, however, when I have the internet data in, it keeps showing the error. I don't want to...

My Headers are Spam Like
I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. I think it's a dns problem because SERVERA.COMPANYB doesn't resolve to anything. Is there any way I can get a .COM into that header? dlw wrote: > I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages > say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is > SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. > I think it's a...

Dragging formulas in inported data
Hi, Am working with data inported from Access for the first time, and it's not allowing me to drag formula's across, any ideas why? Cheers! Hi What results are you getting? Does it drag the formula but not calculate? What is the formula you're trying to drag? -- Andy. "AbbyLT" <AbbyLT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0296D9F-F0F8-41EB-9CD6-9A3475E1137C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Am working with data inported from Access for the first time, and it's not allowing me to drag formula's across, any ideas why? > > Cheers! ...

Outlook Distrubution List
Is there any way that I can save a disturbution list that I have made to a network drive, or a cd, and put load the distrubution list to other computers in my building? ...

Can I update the sender filtering list automatically
I have a list of senders, about 300 that I would like to filter from my exchange server. The sender filtering tab, only lets you add them one at a time. How can I have exchange reject the entire list of senders, without having to enter them one at a time. Hello, Sender filter is stored in AD in a field named: msExchTurfListNames of the organization. you can write a script that read data from your text file and populate this attribute Hope this info help you Thanks Fadi Nabil "steve tysinger" wrote: > I have a list of senders, about 300 that I would like to filter from...

Dummy series and data table
Hi, I have a chart that presents 2005, 2006, 2007 summary data as a column chart and then 2007 by month as a line. To show the yearly data I have a yearly category, after which I have individual months where the yearly data is zero - sort of like a dummy series - because I only have one value for them. The 2007 detailed data has zero in the yearly column but all the individual values in the monthly columns. It worked fine until I was asked to add a data table to the chart. Now, since it has 2007 twice - once as the summarized for the year and the other as all these individual months - some us...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02C1_01C5B105.4BA34030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_02C1_01C5B105.4BA34030 Content-Type: te...

Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express?
Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the message body? Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having to start up my image editing program just to see them? Thanks. No you can't view them inline. Have you tried changing the default program for opening images to your preview program so that it starts up automatically when you double click on an image attachment? "tasbill" <bill_griffin1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02c501c393c4$d8bc5480$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can I view ima...

dates from a data validation
I need to set up dates to automatically populate from a data validation drop down box for a time sheet that I am making for work. The data validation box is F25 and the boxes that I need to auto populate when each one is selected for the pay periods are boxes C29-I29 and K29-Q29, which is monday through friday for each pay period over 2 7 day weeks. Does anyone know how I can do this relatively easily? C29:I29 is seven days, not Monday to Friday Same for K29:Q29 Maybe try this and see if it is close. In C29 enter =$F$25+COLUMN()-3 Copy that across to I29 In K29 ...

0x80040356...the source data is not in the required format
Hi I am importing "products" data into CRM 4.0 through a CSV file through Data Import wizard. I am getting following error message while importing the data "0x80040356 the source data is not in the required format" Sincerely Hussain Ali just a tips that you should try to import few rows (like 10) in order to grab the error. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ On Feb 19, 4:24=A0am, "HussainAli" <huss...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I am importing "products" data into CRM 4.0 through a CSV file...

replacing data
Here is my spreadsheet: 0001 0002 Last First 0002 0005 Last First 0005 0040 Last First 0006 0007 0008 0009 0010 0011 0012 0013 0014 0015 0016 0017 0018 I want to replace the numbers from the new sheet with the information into a master sheet that is numbered in Column A from 0000-10000. I have made a master sheet and different people are going to give me "mini" master sheets with info. and I want to put everything on the master sheet and not loose the numbers in Column A, but replace those numbers with the numbers from the mini sheets. Thank...

Send Brochure Electronically like It appear as if in print
I am re-posting this because someone replied to send as an attachment, but that doesn't have it appear as a 3 page panel brochure- does someone know how to do this (see below) I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a 3 panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email and have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible. I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a web page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic form but look at it as it would be if they received it if I...

Link pop up form data with main form data
I have a main form with a block of data that cannot be edited. This is what I want to happen. I have the block of data when Dbl clicked it will open a smaller pop up form with the data block in it. This can be edited. The problem is even if I change my record on the main form and Dbl click the data block the smaller pop up opens only to the first record. I want to be able to open the smaller pop up to edit the data I am currently on. Thanks for any help. Have a way to uniquely identify the block of data you want. Very often this is the primary key of the containing the ...

Scripting AD, import/export Contacts
Hi all, I need to be able to sync my SQL server with my AD contacts. The method I thought I might use was to write a file from SQL server and then use a scripting language to import that to AD. I'd need to create new contacts and update existing ones.. I had a look at a couple of examples but I couldn't quite figure out the real meaning of them. Could anybody point me in the right direction, maybe with yes, another example??? or any other workable suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks Hi, once I wrote the script below to export email addresses from AD. You can use...

CollegestudentHelp me create an automated data entry program in Ex
I have detailed customer information and I want to be able to type in the customer ID and have the rest of the information fill itself in. Please help. All in Excell. use vlookup function. see help Desperate College Student <Desperate College Student@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67CDC09B-4121-4F68-A0A6-0DCC7C09543E@microsoft.com... > I have detailed customer information and I want to be able to type in the > customer ID and have the rest of the information fill itself in. Please > help. All in Excell. As suggested you can use the VLOOKUP function...

Best fitting a range of data to a particular value
Hi, I am struggling to find the answer to the following: I have three columns of data, consisting of up to ten values. I need to search through this data and find the best combination to fulfill a value. Ie I have a value X which is made up of ONE value from range A, possibly ZERO to THREE values from range B and possibly ZERO to TWO from range C. Eg. Range A: 150,300,450,600,900,1200,1500,1800,2100,2400 Range B: 150,300,450,600,900,1200,1500,1800,2100,2400 Range C: 50,75,100,150,200,250 I require a result in the form of a table that I can tabulate the quantities for each size in each ...