I do not want to see grammar checks for passive voice

Every document I type has a grammar error indicating "passive voice" might
want to consider revising.  I do not have a good understanding of what
passive voice means and I really do not want to see it so I am wondering if
there is a setting in the grammar check that I can deselect to turn off the
passive voice check?

swingers wanted
swingers wanted www.sasteam.us/bullet/index.html ...

i want excel to show the first tab upon opening, not the second
when i open my spreadsheet, it always opens with the second sheet prominent, rather than the first. how can i change this? Hi, You will need VB for that. Alt+F11 to open VB editor. Double click 'ThisWorkbook' and paste the code below in on the right. For it to work you must enable macros on opening Private Sub Workbook_Open() Application.Goto Sheets(2).Range("A1") End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "robs...

Help! Workspace creation failed and PS2007 still thinks it exists although I can't see it in PWA
I had a workstation creation fail on an "XYZ" project. When I try to re-publish using a different template (which I know works), it says the workspace already exists. Problem is I can't see it in the Project Workspaces area of PWA, nor from the Sites area of PWA, nor from the Project Workspaces area of the Server Settings page, nor from the Sites and Workspaces are of the Site Settings page (of PWA). I've got to figure out what about the newly provisioned template it doesn't like (I've since then changed to the previous version), but first I need to get r...

Checking for duplication on rows
Hello, In a particular spreadsheet, I would like to verify if the same name is listed on multiple rows. The name is entered in multiple columns on the same row, that is acceptable, but I would like to know if the name is entered on multiple rows regardless of the column. How can I check this? THANKS, karmen -- Karmen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Karmen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30972 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=509495 Presume you're checking some...

OWA admin in Exchange 2000
Folks sorry to come up with what is certainly a trivial issue but I can't seem to find how to disable OWA for given user in Exchange 2000... A quick pointer most welcome :) Regards alex User properties, Exchange Advanced tab, protocol settings, HTTP, settings, uncheck box. Todd "AlexT" <google@atc.ch> wrote in message news:1161274995.701911.30520@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Folks > > sorry to come up with what is certainly a trivial issue but I can't > seem to find how to disable OWA for given user in Exchange 2000... > > A quick point...

How to check continuous form fields
I have a tabbed form, when I switch from one tab to another, it checks to make sure that none of the mandatory fields are missing. However the code that checks the records on tab #1 (which is the code below after the elseif), the code only checks the first record. I can not figure out how to modify the code to get it to look at other records on the form that may be present. Any suggestions on what modification I would need to make here would be helpful. thanks! If TabCtl4 = 1 Then Dim CkCtls As New Collection CkCtls.Add "DRNo" ...

I want to mark a NG post to follow-up
Quite often I see a post that I would like to mark somehow so that when I open the NG in a day or 2 I can easily find that post and view any replies. At the moment the best I can do is scroll down all the posts until I find the one I want. Not very good. Is ther a way to set-up a post so it is easily found or perhaps only marked posts appear first when connecting to that NG. I use Outlook Express 6. regards PeterH Just solved it with "Watch/Ignore" "PeterH" <reply to newsproup@NOSPAM.net> wrote in message news:5DGFc.77185$sj4.47184@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Check to see if a formula is correct
I want to do something like this Sub Macro1() If Range("A1") =(=B1 + B2) Then ' This is a formula Exit Sub Else Range("C1").Select 'Has correct formula Selection.Copy Range("A1").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas End If End Sub How do I do this? Hi Try Sub Macro1() If Range("A1").HasFormula Then Exit Sub Else Range("C1").Copy Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas Application.CutCopyMode = False ...

Problem With Deferral Check Links
Hi.. When i Do Deferral Check Links in File Maintenance. I am getting an error message "A remove range operation on table 'PP_File_Maintenance_Error_Log' cannot find the table. On clicking the more Info button. These messages are displayed " [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TEST.dbo.zDP_PP400004L_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TEST.dbo.PP400004'. " In the database these two objects are not present. Can You Pl. tell me what to do about it. Thanks These do not...

Out of nowhere, .msi wants to install!!!
Hello- I have Money 2002 OEM with a HP Pavilion (Win XP), and all of a sudden, it wants to install using the incredibly annoying *.msi (in this case money.msi), and I have to hit it about 20 times before it stops and (sometimes) Money installs. Since it's OEM, I can't reinstall using a disk which would make life simple- anybody have a suggestion? Thanks Steve C In addition, when .msi asks for the Money 2002 CD (which I don't have, thank you HP) and I hit cancel, I get the following message: Error 1706.No valid source could be found for product Microsoft Money 2002. T...

Interactive Voice Response
Interactive Voice Response - IVR Info (May 2006), Introduction, Applications, Solutions, how IVR works, IVR Solutions, Examples, IVR Software Informations http://ivr-info.atspace.com ...

I want to set a customized default to print envelopes..
I would like to know if anyone has set customized setting to print envelopes. So it will not print in a bin but on the default bin of the printer and be manually fed... Prior to 2003 the supervisor was able to just select envelope and it would want to be manually feed and print to the default bin... and not cause everything else to print to the default. ...

i want my messages say "you replied" all the time?
When I reply to an email, it says "you replied on 7:26am" but that status message leaves. How can I make it stay all the time, and make the little mail icon turn into a mail with a "backwards arrow" showing me I replied or forwarded a message? I can't keep going back to my sent box. Please give me clear concise directions. Outlook Help has been no help. Outlook version? What kind of e-mail account is this -- POP3? IMAP? Exchange? Does the message in the Infobar disappear from both the reading pane and the opened message? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook **...

Check out http://hackityourself.com
Guys, *Check out http://hackityourself.com* They hack email and myspace accounts for like $50, i used um before. Looks like their price even went down a few bucks. ...

outlook express cant see message body text
I can see the list of messages, for example in the inbox with "from", "subject", received, etc but if I open any of the messages the body of the message is blank. If I do a save-as to a text file I can open the file with notepad and see the message text. Any ideas? ...

Spell Check in Outlook Express
Running a nDell Dimension 2400. When I spell check e- mail in OE I get,"An error occurred whiole the spelling was being checked.". When I set the option to always spell check before send, I get the message, "The spell check on the document was halted. Do you want to send anyway?" Can someone solve this for me. I will be grateful. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x m...

P/R adjustments after Calculate Checks
Hi, After Transactions>>Payroll>>Calculate Checks, is there an "easy" way to change/adjust the deduction amounts (ie: Federal W/H) prior to printing the checks. We are trying to do a parallel (catch-up) P/R run and changing the amounts prior to posting. Or.. should we post then use the Payroll Manual Check - Adjustment, to change it after posting. Thanks There is no way to update the information after you calculate paychecks unless you remove the build; make the adjustments; and rebuild/calculate. If you needed to determine a garnishment amount, for example, th...

Checking on two values
To count the numbers of rows that include the number "16" in column "I", I use the following formula: ANTALL.HVIS(I:I;"16") (I think this is called COUNT.IF in english) I want to count the numbers of rows that include both this and the letter "A" in column "B". (Meaning not counting rows which just fulfill one of these requirements.) How do I write this formula? (Please feel free to write the english formula, I will find out how to write it in norwegian.) Regards Johannes Hei Johannes COUNTIF takes only one criteria. You can do this wit...

check register template #2
at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you look at it in print preview it stays on top of all other applications......does anyone know how this works???? how about you JulieD Hi Michele you mean how does row 4 & 5 get repeated on each page that you print out? if so, file / page setup - sheet tab, rows to repeat at top. Cheers JulieD "Michele" <Michele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB47D9F-6674-4395-B629-CCCBD067E89D@microsoft.com... > at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you > loo...

Can't See Rows (not hidden)
I have been sent a spreadsheet where many of the rows are "hidden" and I need to see them. They aren't hidden in the typical hide/unhide way and I can't figure out how to open them up. Can anyone suggest what I can do to "unhide" the rows? Hi Probably the row height is set to 0. Select the some range of rows with missing ones included, and set new row height (p.e. 12.75) -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "ChrisW" <ChrisW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2487060-69DA-466A-ACC7-1B5CC5F0...

I want cursor to go to "To" box when beginning a message.
When I start a new email, the cursor is automatically in the area where you type the message. "charqa" wrote in message news:BCE555DC-F04D-4565-A611-7FA337CAA961@microsoft.com... > When I start a new email, the cursor is automatically in the area > where you > type the message. Goes to the "To" field for me in Outlook 2002 using Outlook's own embedded e-mail editor. Don't know which version you are using or if you're using the embedded editor or Word for new mails. You could try starting Outlook in its safe mode ("outlook.exe /safe&quo...

Check in vba if html document is already open.
I have a vba macro that opens an html document in IE. I want to be able have the macro check if the document is already open or not; if it is then I want to switch the focus to it rather than open another instance How can I achieve this? It is not sufficient to check if IE is running as the user may have other websites open at the time. TIA Chris ...

Cannot see sample data
Hello, I've followed the exact instalation procedures of the sample data (creat AD users, run install wizard). The installation seems to be successful. I logged in under the sample data user, but could not see any data. The "announcements" section contains 4 articles, which mean it was added during the install using the wizard. What am I doing wrong? It's been so long since I have to install CRM 3.0 again, but I remember there is another step to configure so the users can see the sample data. Please advise. Thanks for your help. -- Regards, Andy Go to Settings ...

Checks
I would like to have the option when viewing a check to drill down to the remit to address and documents on the check. This would be very helpful when dealing with a vendor with multiple remit to addresses. Also, we need information from time to time about the documents that were processed but we have to exit and do a different inquiry for the document that was paid that was just viewed on the check. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button...

help in publisher and can't see the page tab on the bottom
I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do I get the tool bar on the bottom back? Mercy0986 wrote: > I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher > file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do > I get the tool bar on the bottom back? ============================ For Publisher 2003 or earlier: Go to.....View / Status Bar For Publisher 2007...have a look at the following article: Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publish...