I am trying to find a template for Ready Index 12-tab

I can find the ready index for 5-tab, 8-tab and 10-tab but not 12.  Can
anyone suggest something?

Most Avery products come with instructions for creating a custom label
definition if there is not one built in.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"DJP" <DJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can find the ready index for 5-tab, 8-tab and 10-tab but not 12.  Can
> anyone suggest something?

0
Suzanne
2/26/2010 10:10:10 PM
Can download from www.avery.com > templates & software > templates > dividers
> ready index toc dividers and then look for the 12 tab. FYI: the list
doesn't seem to be in order of # of tabs -- I found it on "page" 2, template
#18 and #19

"DJP" wrote:

> I can find the ready index for 5-tab, 8-tab and 10-tab but not 12.  Can
> anyone suggest something?
Generally speaking,  you're better off using the Avery instructions to
define a custom label definition rather than use the Avery templates, which
tend not to be outstanding (and don't have the "magic" properties of Word's
built-in labels).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"diane" <diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can download from www.avery.com > templates & software > templates >
> dividers
>> ready index toc dividers and then look for the 12 tab. FYI: the list
> doesn't seem to be in order of # of tabs -- I found it on "page" 2,
> template
> #18 and #19
>
> "DJP" wrote:
>
>> I can find the ready index for 5-tab, 8-tab and 10-tab but not 12.  Can
>> anyone suggest something?

0
Suzanne

Find cell value within table
I would like to find if the cell value of A1 exists in table A2:AA450 I have tried with ISNA and Match but Match does not seem to work as I have more than one column and row: Match(A1,A2:AA450,0) returns #N/A Any idea? thanks -- caroline Maybe =countif() would work: =if(countif(a2:aa450,a1)>0,"it's there","nope") caroline wrote: > > I would like to find if the cell value of A1 exists in table A2:AA450 > I have tried with ISNA and Match but Match does not seem to work as I have > more than one column and row: > Match(A1,A2:AA45...

Finding difference in Month Values
I'm trying to extract differences in month values - eg Values >1 (january) and <4(april) return 11,12 ,2 & 3. How can I get results 2 & 3 or february and march? Thanks to any one that can help with this. Margaret You need to give us more infomation.... post the SQL statement of the query that you're trying to run. I'm guessing, based on the values being selected, that you're Values field/variable is a text data type, which will cause the problem you're seeing. In text data, 11 and 12 are less than 4 because the first "digit" (actually a te...

autofilter #12
Using autofilter I retreive parameters(Speed) by/per certain Last Name. I want to add/copy new data (Time, for example, as another column) to this selection. Copy/Paste/Special/Values doesnt work- fills only one upper cell. Please, help. You pasted into a range that was filtered? If yes, then data|filter|show all. You'll see you pasted into cells that were hidden by the filter. If you're putting the same value into each of the visible cell, you could put it in one of the visible cells (paste into the formula bar) and drag down. agenda9533 wrote: > > Using autofilter I re...

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

find efficeincy #2
Hi i need to find the efficeiny of a project i have 60 minutes availalble i have a target of 78 if i have no stoppages and produce 78 i am 100% if i have 30 mins stoppages and produce 39 i am 100% if i have no stoppages and produce 39 i am 50% can anyone tell me an easy wy of calculating this thanks kevin ...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Windows cannnot find....error
Some strange behavior has crept into my Excel. I'm using WinXP and Excel 2002. When I click on an Excel icon (normally in Windows Explorer) Excel will open, and the desired spreadsheet will appear. But I immediately get the "Windows cannot find 'C:.....xls' error message. Yes, I get the message that it can't find the file when in fact that file is opened and visible. If I click on another .xls file in Explorer, a 2nd copy of Excel will open, the desired file will appear, and I'll get the same "Windows cannot find..." error. Normally you would expect to see ...

Microsoft Word 12.2.0 refuses to open under Snow Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've recently Installed Snow Leopard. When I try launching MS Word, it shows me the startup screen and then "Optimizing font menu performance" and that's as far as it goes. Any suggestions? Czet Hi Czet, open Font Book, select all your fonts, then click on Edit>Resolve Duplicates. Once you've done that, restart your Mac to clear out the font caches. This is a known side-effect of installing Snow Leopard. On 09/09/09 22:28, in article 59b7c15c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Czet@offi...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

Chart axes color index vs font color index
Hi All quick question here regarding color indexes. Our company approved Powerpoint style has a dark background, so when we paste Excel charts we need to change all the black elements to white. I thought it would be faster to just change black to white in the "tools .. options.. colors" tab. When I do that, all the lines on our charts turn white but everything else (axes, legend, title) stays black, even though the color for all elements is set to automatic. So, do these elements use a different color table, or does automatic not assign the same color to all the elements, or what? I...

Money 2005
Hi, I am having a problem whereby, whenever I goto the Budget tab, Money freezes/hangs and takes up 100% of one of my CPU's. I have been able to get it over the a basic budget, by removing all my accounts one at a time from tools -> settings -> budget settings -> budget accounts. then changing to basic. However if I have multiple accounts it freezes whenver I try to do anything with the budget. Many thanks Altonius "Altonius" <Altonius@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4B8AF1A-4B19-4F25-BE2E-2DA0951B5235@microsoft.com... > I am having ...

Birthday in Advanced Find
When one select the Contact table and the field, Birthday, the only condition that works is ‘Contains Data’. All other forms of a Birthday query state, in grey text, ‘No Contact records are available in this view.’ The text appears in the area where the records would appear if the query was successful. Thanks in advance. ...

Proper VBA code to open Excel template
Does anybody have a good example of some VBA code for loading or opening an Excel template file??? Sub Open_Template() yourTemplate = "file.xlt" ' amend this to your template file name yourPath = "c:\some folder\" ' amend this to the path containing your template file lOpen = True On Error Goto NotOpen Workbooks.Open Filename:= yourPath+yourTemplate, Editable:=True On Error Goto 0 if lOpen=False then n = MsgBox("Specified file could not be opened",vbOkOnly) endif exit sub NotOpen: ...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking 2003
I just upgraded to Excel 2003 from 2000. The Template Wizard with Data Tracking is not included on the disk and I can find no where to download it. I have a major program that uses this function. I can download the 2002 version, which I was told would work, but I cannot load it into Excel. Does anyone where I can get this wizard or where the 2002 version goes when I click on the TMPLWZ.exe file ?????????? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

IE8: stop tab switching
hi, not sure if there is a setting in IE8 for when you right click on a link to open a window in a new tab, to keep it from jumping to the new tab. I need to open a few tabs at a time before going through the windows 1 by 1. recently reset inet settings, and lost that ability. thanks (by: inet props, advanced, reset) "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F443F2EC-0560-4D7B-955F-179F0AA84B59@microsoft.com... > hi, not sure if there is a setting in IE8 for when you right click on a > link > to open a window in a new tab, to kee...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

find
How can I setup a macro or use a function to find a column who's first cell is called "Addresses" then move the whole column to sheet 2. Is it possible? Puzzled J, If there is only one cell with the word "Addresses" in it: Sub MoveAddresses() Cells.Find("Addresses").EntireColumn.Cut Worksheets("Sheet 2").Range("IV1").End(xlToLeft)(1,2) End Sub This will put the column into the column with the first free cell in row 1 of Sheet 2. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "J Bates" <newss@pittam.plus.com> wrote in message news:4507...

assembly find item
not sure if its just me but v1.2 does not seem to show assembly items in the find items window, not sure about 1.3 any one got the same problem. ...

Mail merge template and relationships
Hello I have made a new relationship there is making a lookup to accounts, and put in the field on my Oppotunity form call Partner, I have no problems making a lookup in that field and save the information. Now I need to make a mail merge from my qoute, and I need to have the address infomation in my Qoute, but I only have the name of the partner.... Hope you can help -- Best regards, Anders Jeppesen MCP, MCTS, MPV CRM Gruppen ApS Hi Anders, may be http://crm.georged.id.au/post/2008/01/18/Poor-man-mail-merge.aspx can help? For more advanced solution without the restrictions look a...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...

Creating a template
I am trying to create an HTML template with the subject line of: CSA and SEL HEALTH REPORT =date() and the message text of: Inventory health as of =date() is attached. I need my signature included as well. I do not know much about Outlook. The reason the template needs to be HTML is because I am trying to use the SendObject command in Access. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Find and replace for comments in excel 2003
Hi , Actually i need the bulk updations in the comments in Excel 2003, For eg. In excel i have few cells in every cell i need to update specific word with another word like find /replace. please can you give me out needful information for my requirement. Thanks, omprakash Dear Omprakash you can use following macro select the cells you want to make changes in comment & run this macro. Please dont forget to experiment this with on small part of file or backup copy. i have written the code just now & tested it but not sure of any bug Sub ReplaceinComment() Dim temp1 As String, ...