wOULD ANY ONE PLS LET ME KNOW THE STEPS OF HOW I COULD TRANSFER EMAIL
MESSAGES FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS TO WINDOW 7 VERSION

You don't do it through Microsoft Word, the topic of this newsgroup.

"Dummies for win7" <Dummies for win7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0DF468BF-FEE6-4BDD-8292-38000059C489@microsoft.com...
: wOULD ANY ONE PLS LET ME KNOW THE STEPS OF HOW I COULD TRANSFER EMAIL
: MESSAGES FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS TO WINDOW 7 VERSION

0
Tom

SetWindowRgn
Hello, I am creating a rounded window using the CreateRoundRectRgn and SetWindowRgn functions, and the results is fine. My problem is that I want to switch back and forth in between the normal window and the rounded window. So when I switch back, I reset the window region but with a new big enough rectangle region. The problem that I have when I comeback to the normal window is that the standard caption bar and its buttons are not redrawn properly, they are kind of basics and lack the style of Windows XP. Is my region too small or is there some activation of standard Caption drawing t...

Scroll wheel not working in Word 7
I have Word for Windows 95 version 7.0. I am using it on my current XP Home SP3 system, and it works fine, except that the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in Word. It works fine in all other apps. It is a Labtec mouse. Device Manager says: PS/2 Compatible Mouse This device is working properly Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 01/07/2001 Driver Version: 5.1.2600.0 Tried installing "WizMouse" (www.antibody-software.com), which has an option to 'Enable mouse wheel for applications without mouse wheel support', but that doesn't cure the problem. Any ...

unable to send/receive email
about a month ago, I have not been able to send or receive email thu my outlook. The only change that I can think is that I started using Mozilla as my browser. I have verizon as my internet provider and I have to check my email thru their website. I have not been able to figure out the problem w Outlook. I would love to to back to using outlook. Please help. What happens when you try? Are there any send/receive errors? If you view the send/receive progress you should see any errors that occur, there's even an error tab you can click on. What version of Outlook? I hav...

Duplicate Email from same sender.
Hello, A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client sends something to her. I read that their server isn't receiving and ack back that they received it, but I don't understand why it would only happen from this one sender. Any ideas? Thank you, Russ Start with checking your SMTP logs to see what is going on. Nue "George" <George@geo.com> wrote in message news:9ug7a2pv96216336t73skao1fouldshsvc@4ax.com... > Hello, > > A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client > sends something to her. I read that their s...

about transfer order

installing XP onto VISTA machine
Have HP Pavioin with VISTA, one physical drive (C:) with four partitions on it. C: is the one with VISTA D: recovery E and F - logical partitions for data storage. Want to install XP into one of the existong partitions. However when the installation process come to the screen to select a partition it shows no partition at all. Instead it shows four things which look like drive placeholders, each saying that there is no drive in it Have a read of those tutorials: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/224397-dual-boot-installation-windows-vista-xp.html?ltr=D 'SATA Drivers...

Re: Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 incorrectly marking email from GAL as junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE533.362FB730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The problem still continues even with the April 13, 2010 Outlook 2007 = Junk email filter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981433), so I am = still searching for a solution. I'll repost this question to the correct managed newsgroup = microsoft.public.outlook.general. <Mltwwlco@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:... I installed KB978401 Description of the Office O...

how to mark outbox emails for send
I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out. New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out successfully are in bold italics for the moment they reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font. Is there a way to mark them all to be sent? Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not marked to send? Thanks in advance ...

Out of office does not send email out
Hello All, One of my users is having problems with his out of office settings. When he switches on his out of office, his P.C will not send any emails out. I have checked his settings and they appear to be the same as mine, which work fine. He recently had to clear out a load of emails to make some space as his mailbox was too big, could he have done anything to outlook whilst doing this, he is a manic clicker and tends to click on things without looking at what he is actually clicking on. Thanks , Richard Question: Do you mean that when the OOF (out of office) is on, ...

Meetings
Trying to get to grips with outlook by automatically sending out emails to remind people of meetings? i.e Meeting on Monday 26th Jan I would like it to email the invitees On Monday 19th Jan (i.e a week before) a reminder automatically without me doing anything!! Is this possible and if so, how? Many thanks for your time. When you create the meeting you could create the reminder e-mail and set it to not be delivered before Jan 19th. I assume you're using Outlook's Meeting Scheduler to invite folks who are also Outlook users. If so you could set a reminder on the meeting for a w...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

need tool to reset original date in email
Hello all. After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and importing .pst file from previous configuration, the imported emails changed their delivery date to the date they were imported. is there a tool to dig into the headers to retreive the origanal date and correct the displayed date? Maybe a script i could run? Thanks Darryl "chuck" <bigdwhite@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184936441.297401.285150@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hello all. > > After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and > importing .pst file from previous config...

Forwarding a users email
We have just had someone leave the company and they would like their email forwarded to their home address for a while. How do I do this in Exchange 2003? I have tried setting the rule in Outlook but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you. Richard easiest way to do this is to remove the smtp address from the departed user's mailbox, then add it to the mailbox that wants to receive the email... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Richard Edwards" <do.not.use@do.not.use.com> wrote in message news:#xYJFq5mGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > We have just had someone leave the...

Conditional forward email in Exchange
Is there a way to forward only certain emails? For example, I'd like to forward any email from a domain that is sent to an Exchange user to two additional Exchange users. eg. Mail sent from user@domain.com to user@exchangeserver.com The domain matches, and thus the email from user@domain.com is forwarded to user1 and user2@exchangeserver.com as well as the original recipient, user@exchangeserver.com. John At the server level - nothing built-in in Exchange Server 2003/2000. You may have to resort to event sinks. Alternatively, look at Outlook rules. Exchange Server 2007 makes this a ...

Outlook client hangs after opening CRM windows
I have installed the CRM SFO. Everything looks ok in Outlook. When I open the CRM folder I can see all the folders. I can also open the account list. But as soon as I open the details about a account (or contactperson.....) everything hangs. A window is showing that Outlook is trying to open something on the localhost. I have already removed the entire client en reinstalled it (no errors) I have already reset the client, cleared the cache etc, etc.... I am having this problem now for a few months and nobody seems to know what is happening. We had the same problem on an other machine a...

cannot email with another email account
I have MS Office 2003 and exchange server 2003, I have multiple account and would like to send an email with the "From" another email account instead of my main account. eg. I have abc@abc.com email account as my main account and another email account xyz@xyz.com as a secondary account. When I open Outlook 2003 under abc@abc.com profile and compose a message but would like to send it using the "From" xyz@xyz.com email address. I cannot do it as the message keep coming back saying that the mail was undelivered and said "I do not have peremission to send...

Help!
I have a problem that happened when I changed over our webhosting service to a new web hosting company. We are a non-profit collaborative consisting of nine agencies housed in one building. All agencies use a shared Exchange Server. We had our website hosting with a company that was charging exhorbitant pricing and we changed to a new web hosting company (Ipowerweb). We have have administrative rights for our domain name. Before I switched the I redesigned our website, then went into our domain name record and set the DNS pointers to the new hosting service. I then went into the Vdeck contro...

Wndows Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista
Is there a cost to download this new update? Thanks -- Nadia "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57893447-8437-46A3-B0EF-F1E6391C36A2@microsoft.com... > Is there a cost to download this new update? No. ...

Replacing old Windows XP and Outlook Express with new Windows 7
How do I export the contents and settings out of Outlook Express and import the accounts, settings and emails into Windows Live Mail on another machine? For messages: Copy the *ENTIRE* OE message store folder to flash or CD. (Folders.dbx must be included). Place this on the Desktop or other location on the machine using WLMail. Open WLMail and: File | Import | Messages | Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and point to where you saved it. For Addresses: Open the Address Book in OE and File | Export | Address Book (wab) and save it to the Desktop. Copy to flash or CD. Place this on the...

email #19
When sending common message to many contacts I typically write message in Word and periodically copy and paste message into email body, then send. The following quite often ends up in the email body of the recipient: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I'm thinking that something "invisible" is embedded in the normal dot template of Word that comes over when I copy and paste....but I'm guessing and have no clue. Ideas would be appreciated. ...

Hyperlinks in emails #2
I am running Win XP with Office 2007 When I try to click on a hyperlink in an email news article, I get tis error message: General failure: The system cannot find the file specified. How do I correct this please? Thanks, RED in NC Have you tried resetting the internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab? (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...

Windows Easy Transfer

Opportunity URL in email notification
Hi guys! I have this idea: Everytime an new ooprtunity is created, I'd like to automatically sent an email to my users. To accomplish that, I created a field in the opportunity entity called new_url (type is url). I included these 2 lines in the forms's OnSave() event: crmForm.all.new_url.DataValue = "http://crmserver/ourCRM/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id=" + crmForm.ObjectId; crmForm.all.new_url.ForceSubmit = true; Finally, I created a workflow that sends an email with the field URL (new_url) in the body of the message. So far, so good. But when we get the email (using O...