How To Talk Dirty

Hi,

Really cool to learn, but it's true for all dudes. 'How To Talk Dirty'
(http://www.howtotalkdirty101.com)
Talk Dirty

--
womenops
0

Talking Manual
Can the manual (User's Guide, whatever! be read to you the way they try to walk you through all of the tasks? My eyes are bad, yet I really need to read the information. If not, how does Microsoft accommodate users with vision problems? Can I get a casette tape of the manual? (I skimmed through the unoffical faq, but didn't see anything!) In microsoft.public.money, Aaron wrote: >Can the manual (User's Guide, whatever! be read to you >the way they try to walk you through all of the tasks? >My eyes are bad, yet I really need to read the >information. > &...

Form's Dirty property...
I have a Form that has multiple controls on it. I want to detect if any of the information in any of the controls has changed. So, when the user goes to close the form I check the Me.Dirty property. If it's True then I want to save the data. The problem is that I can make changes and the form never comes back with Me.Dirty = True. Is there something that I am missing? Thanks. Joe wrote: >I have a Form that has multiple controls on it. I want to detect if any of the >information in any of the controls has changed. So, when the user goes to >close the form I check the Me...

wanna talk
any lonley girls out there? On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:48:24 -0800, "awgdawg" <augustineperez28@yahoo.com> wrote: >any lonley girls out there? If you're looking for a chat room, please look elsewhere (Yahoo has many). This is a technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] This is not a chat forum. For that I suggest you set up a MyFace page and waste your time there. George "awgdawg" <augustineperez28@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uOsrToVvKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > any l...

What are they talking about???
I'm following a tutorial on msdn. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vbtskcreatingintricateuserinterfacewithwindowsapplicationobjects.asp They say: Create a new Windows Application project. For details, see Creating a Windows Application Project. Drag a TreeView control from the Toolbox to the form. In the Properties window, set the Dock property to Left by clicking the left hand pane in the value editor shown when the down arrow is clicked. What type of Windows Application are they reffering to? SDI, MDI? Dialog? What form am I supposed to d...

Importing a PST file into Exchange
I'm told this is NOT the way to IMPORT a PST file into Exchange 2003 and Exmerge is the way to do it... Is Microsoft really clueless when it comes to Exchange as I'm led to believe my an Outlook EXPERT ?? From MS Site - Migrating from a Peer-to-Peer Network to a Windows Small Business Server 2003 Network http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServerSolutions/SBS/en/library/d21aeb6a-dffb-4898-adde-8b378db50fd81033.mspx?mfr=true See step 3 below !!!! ------------------- Step 3: Import Existing E-mail into an Exchange Server Mailbox If you choose to host e-mail in Exchange Server, you s...

Talking Outlook reminders, VBA, Free Talking Alarm Clock, source code
I figured out how to use VBA in Outlook 2003 Professional with Microsoft Speech SDK Text-to-speech to speak the reminder subject. We use it on a cheap, old laptop (low power consumption) as a flexible talking alarm clock to get our kindergartner up, dressed, breakfast down, teeth brushed, shoes on, and out the door, on weekdays and never wakes us up early on weekends. I just found and tried this freeware talking alarm clock and think its probably much easier than going through these steps http://www.cinnamonsoftware.com/alarm_clock.htm but here's what I did before I found the freeware; ...

what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys for talking to https websites?
what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys for talking to https websites? Daniel wrote: > what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys > for talking to https websites? Standard .NET WebClient or WebRequest/WebResponse support https just fine. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, MCPD] http://blog.tkachenko.com | http://www.XmlLab.Net | http://www.XLinq.Net ...

Excel Not Talking To Outlook [Email Settings] #2
This is a follow up to an older thread on the same problem. Search groups.google.com for the same subject and you'll find the previous thread (which lacked an answer). I'm just posting here for posterity. When sending email from Excel and expecting to see your Outlook contacts box come up for you but instead you see a strange box letting you choose "shared contacts" or "this identity's contacts", the answer is that Internet Explorer is set up to use Outlook Express for email instead of Outlook. Open IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab. Chan...

Network question RMS 2.0 (POS talking to backoffice server)
I have a 2 lane RMS 2.0 system up and running. Both lanes talk to a backoffice server with the SQL db on it. Everything is working fine but I've noticed a lot of traffic between the POS machines and the server. It seems that every sec a few hundred bytes are sent from the POS system to the server and the server responses with about 100 bytes back. This happens if the POS is doing something or if its idle. It also has nothing to do with both lanes being up. I've tested this with just 1 lane up and I still get this 'chatter' between the POS and Server. I should mention tha...

What does an event talking about a gap in processing usage logs imply?
Our MOSS 2007 systems are running 24x7. This morning the following log entry appeared in the 12 hive logs: 02/26/2010 02:00:52.24 OWSTIMER.EXE (0x093C) 0x09A0SharePoint Portal Server Business Data 8dwl Monitorable There is a gap of 3 days in processing the usage logs for SPWebApplication a5f6e661-8c06-4b4f-96c4-c280017425a3. I've searched but so far been unsuccessful in finding references to this message or what if anything needs to be done about it. How can I determine the specific part of sharepoint to which this eve...

How To Talk Dirty
Hi, Really cool to learn, but it's true for all dudes. 'How To Talk Dirty' (http://www.howtotalkdirty101.com) Talk Dirty -- womenops ...

DOES YOUR WEBSITE TALK?
VOCALIX - VOCALIX - VOCALIX Just wondering, have you heard of talking websites? There's a new service from Vocalix which lets you create talking websites and talking emails in just seconds. It's as simple as using the phone! In fact, businesses can also use Vocalix to collect customer voice testimonials using a tollfree number. As you know, the world's best marketers all agree that testimonials can increase sales by up to 400%! I thought I'd share the link with you: http://www.vocalix.lnk.in REMEMBER ALWAYS: You can also share with me Uvme Project for FREE and start ...

CRM3 and Reporting Services not talking to each other...
Recently, we moved our SQL databases off the CRM server and on to a dedicated SQL server running SQL 2005 x64. I migrated the databases fine, but not the reports. After I realized my error, I noticed that the reports were deleted when SQL was uninstalled from the CRM box (licensing issues). So I ran the CRM Repair, and reinstalled the reports. Now I can access the reports by going to http://<report server>/Reports, but cannot through CRM. I get the infamous 401: Unauthorized message, and verified that the steps in a few KB articles and technical documents from Microsoft were correct, an...

Talk to USB
Hi, I have an embedded processor that has a USB module on board. I would like to communicate to this processor with a PC app, using a cosole or a dialog of some sort. Does anyone know how to open and write to the USB port? Is there an api that communicates with the windows usb driver? Thanks, Bob There are two approaches: (1) Write a device driver. This is a nontrivial undertaking. You might consider the KMDF (Kernel Mode Driver Framework) just released by Microsoft, but overall you can expect to spend several months trying to figure out how to do this. [shameless plug: I teach a ...

when my window talks to my thread
hi, I started my ui thread like this theApp.m_uithread=(CMyUIThread*)AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyUIThread)); and I have a window that talks to it like this CMyWnd::MyFunction() { theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW( ... ); } but when I lock like this CMyWnd::MyFunction() { theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW( ... ); m_myCEvent = new CEvent(); m_myCEvent->Lock(); } it gets in a deadlock and the function in my ui thread that I called via theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW stops running. Is what I am calling a ui thread really a ui thread? Am I doing it right? Is th...

5.5 Servers on same domain not talking
Hi, I have communication errors between my 2 Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers, running on the same NT domain. Server1 is running W2000 Server, SP3, Server2 is running NT4, SP6. Below are the event logs taken from both servers. The problem is that if people whose mailbox is on server1 try to send email to people on server2, there's a long delay (about 20 mins or so usually) before it arrives. Meantime there's lots of these errors generated on both servers. During the delay, if the intended recipient on server2 sends an email to anyone on server1, the mail is delivered immediately, and the ...

thread talking to CView
I have a thread collecting data from outside, but need to update the CView to display the data, how to send those info to CView, SendMessage? any other graceful ways ? pat Patrick Zou wrote: > I have a thread collecting data from outside, but need to update the CView > to display the data, how to send those info to CView, SendMessage? any other > graceful ways ? > > pat > > You probably should use PostMessage. (SendMessage blocks your sending thread, and under some circumstances this creates a deadlock.) This shows how to do it: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/mfc/12...

3146, I know you have talked about before but....
..... I beleive that my case is a little different. I am getting an ODBC call fail error message when I try to run the following code: ' This subprocedure does the manual work of adding the amount (this can be positive or & _ negative) to the current holding Public Function ExecuteTrade(Account As Long, NumberOfUnits As Long) As Variant On Error GoTo err_ExecuteTrade Dim sql As String Dim db As dao.Database Dim rs As dao.Recordset Dim lngBalance As Long DBGcounter = DBGcounter + 1 sql = "SELECT AccountID, Holding " & _ ...

CRM not talking to Outlook
Hello, I hope that somebody can help me with my problem on CRM 3.0. Whenever we create an email appointment, CRM do not send the email to the recepient but when I looked at the History of this Contact/Account, it says completed. It also doesn't log the email on my outlook. Any help is highly appreciated. ...

talking to edit controls
hi... i figured out how to add text to an edit control by sending messages... but how do i get notified when the user types something? is there a way to override the edit control's window messaging method? or is this done some other way? thanks. I think you are looking EN_CHANGE notification. See MSDN for details. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:bd2674b92297919f603f0051e68fba23@news.scbiz.com... | hi... i figured out how to add text to an edit control by | sending messages... but how do i get notified wh...

talking to CView from a thread?
Hi, In a thread which is created under CView->OnInitialUpdate, I will try to get the handle to CView from this thread. Codes are like, CWnd *pWnd =CWnd::FromHandle((HWND)lpParam); CWnd *pParent = pWnd->GetParent(); lpParam is the m_hWnd of CView. OK, either pWnd or pParent must be the CWnd for CView, is that right? (which one is? ). I tried to recast pWnd or pParent to CMyView and try to control one of edit control which belongs to CMyView? but coundn't. any comments? thanks pat/ Patrick Zou wrote: > Hi, > > In a thread which is created under CView->OnIniti...

how do you talk like steevuun
i wqant to talk like steeeeeviiiiin ...

How does exchange talk to outlook
How does exchange talk to outlook? Is it a push/pull relationship? Does outlook make a request to exchange at various intervals? Or does it run as some type of service waiting for a request on a port from exchange? Thanks, Tom. traditional communications take place over what is called remote procedure calls (or RPC for short). more or less when outlook starts, it makes an RPC call to port 135 on the exchange server. port 135 tells the client what ports the information stores (private [mailbox] & public folders) are on. outlook then in turn makes RPC calls to those two new ...

OWA Gurus talk to me on this
Hi all My OWA has of late started shutting itself off after a very short while.Nothing else in the network has changed and looking at the services running,I realize that it begins with www service failing.The IIS admin service fails as well and at times the smtp What could be happening I've read related articles on this issue righ here on the newsgroup but still.. Thanks. Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818709 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320514 BB wrote: > Hi all, My OWA has of late started shutting itself off after ...

multiple client talking to TREAM socket server?
How to write a Socket tream server program to talk with multiple client at same time? Reny Reny J Joseph Thuthikattu wrote: > > How to write a Socket tream server program to talk with multiple client at > same time? > Reny If the number of clients is small (maybe 10 or less) then you can create a thread for each client and process each connected socket in its own thread. If there are more than a few clients then you should use a thread pool and IO completion ports so the number of threads will stay small. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...