How to stop pop-up re MS Office is not valid?

Every time I open Microsoft Office a pop-up stating that my program is not
valid and it has Microsoft Advantage which takes me to  microsoft web site
wanting to sell me an updated and valid program.   I am feeling harassed by
this and would like to get this pop-up off my M.O.

thanks for any help

Buy a genuine copy of Office instead of a pirated one.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"de6lab" <de6lab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time I open Microsoft Office a pop-up stating that my program is not
> valid and it has Microsoft Advantage which takes me to  microsoft web site
> wanting to sell me an updated and valid program.   I am feeling harassed
> by
> this and would like to get this pop-up off my M.O.
>
> thanks for any help

-2
JoAnn

Re: How do I turn off. Accent marks in an Access Database.
were is it "regan whitaker" <regan@windowsmail> wrote in message news:... > HD's pizza cafe i have never been there > "Dwight" <Dwight @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:59B978D6-E654-4CBB-BB95-9455BCF9CFC2@microsoft.com... >>I have a drop down box that locates records from the dropdown in the main >>form. >> >> This is the code that was put in via Access when I selected the MS >> options. >> >> Dim rs As Object >> >> Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clo...

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

recipient policy stopped working

Can I Re-open a historical year.
Is it possible to re-open a closed year. We closed 2005 this week and then closed 2006 also in error. Restoring the back up is not possible. Thanks CL You don't necessarily need to reopen it unless it's totally wrong. You can make entries to 2005 by enabling "Posting to History" via GL setup. The system will update the retained earnings balance for you. -- Charles Allen, MVP "CL" wrote: > Is it possible to re-open a closed year. > > We closed 2005 this week and then closed 2006 also in error. > Restoring the back up is not possible. > ...

list in data validation
in a cell I have Data validation with validation criteria to Allow List. Now my list is a long list of 3 alphabet codes such as ACE AET AMN ARC ARM ASL ATG ATS AUG AWI BBC BEL BRG CBS CDA CEC CHT COP CPT CSM CWT CWT DBA DTK when I do a normal filter I can go from one code starting with say letter "A" to another code starting with "D" by simply pressing "D" on the keyboard. This does not happen in this list. Is there some way I can make it happen. A couple of ways...1 is a kludge, 1 uses a different type of drop down called a ...

Re: File Not Found #2
"Leslie Coover" <lcc66604@cox.net> wrote in message news:... > > "Leslie Coover" <lcc66604@cox.net> wrote in message news:... >> When I try to copy just a few worksheets from a large workbook >> to a new workbook I get bunches of File Not Found boxes that pop up >> when I try to open the new workbook. How can I stop this? >> >> Les >> Excel 2000 >> > > ...

"save as" pop up does not appear when selecting "save as"
Microsoft office 2003 student & teacher windows xp This problem occurred recently after having been using this program for a couple of years. FYI I have already done the following: 1) Control Panel->add/remove prgrms ->microsoft office ->detect & repair, and did a reinstall as well. 2)chkdsk /f /r 3)multiple antivirus scans; antimalware scans 4)Update Windows (xp) ...

What is Oice in Microsoft Office 2007
I found a file in Office 2007 Home and Student called Oice that appears to be an Outlook data file but the version of office does not come with outlook. What is this file? We would need a lot more information to be able to help. When you say you "found" this file, where did you find it? What were you doing? Is that the full file name? What is the extension on the file? Does this file interfere with Office? If yes, how? The only thing that comes to my mind offhand is an old add-in called "Office in Color" that added themes and options to Microsoft Offic...

Keeping Validation References When Breakingout Spreadsheets
Hello, I am using a version of Ron Debruin’s macro that breaks out spreadsheets into separate spreadsheets using a filter on a selected column. The issue that I am having is that I have a series of validation references located in the original sheet in hidden rows (rows 1-14 are hidden). I need to be able to retain these references in all the newly created sheets and retain the fixed references. To clarify, for each sheet that is broken out based on the macro below, I also need to have the first 14 lines copied from the original master sheet and inserted on each new works...

Re: Opening Outlook also causes Word to open/Try these groups
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_059F_01C46BB7.6AB60F00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom-- Sorry. I know how frustrating these problems can be, and the longer = they persist the more determined most of us get to solve them. Try in = these 3 and though you aren't a new user there are word experts to help = in all three. You have no downside to running System File Checker by = putting "sfc /sannow" in your run box without quotes and having your CD = handy. It takes 30 ...

MS Excel 2003 automating new worksheet & transfer balances
Hi, Im a fairly basic Excel user and need help from the experts! I have just converted a manual daily cash sheet form to an excel spreadsheet. I want/need to automatically generate each new days cash sheet and have it transfer the balances (bank balance & cash on hand) from the previous day. At this time we are copying the original cash sheet template to be used for the current days receipts and manually entering those running balances from the previous day. Is there a way to automate this process so the balances are transferred when each new worksheet is created? Much appreciated! ...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

out-of-office reply #2
Hi, With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing users to auto forward mail? Regards, Norman Zhang Yes. You'll find a separate checkbox to enable Out of Office responses. Global Settings, Internet Message Format, Default properties, Advanced tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Norman Zhang" <norm_z@realbox.com> wrote in message news:uxS83URGFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing > users to auto forward mail? > > Regards, > Norman Zhang Ben Wi...

Pivot Table
I have a list in a file name abc.xls. I have defined the list with a name say XYZ. I have another file Summary.xls with a pivot table that I'm using to give me a summary of that list. The 'XYZ' which is the defined name of the actual list in abc.xls file works when both the files are open. When I open the Summary.xls file, first message says "Reference is not valid" and second message says "Cannot find "abc.xls file". If I first open the abc.xls file and then the summary.xls, then it works and not viceversa. Please update. Thx. As answered in microsof...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

re Macro
Thanks to those who offered help but I still am not quite there with the correct solution. R.Venkataraman's code was almost correct but I don't think I explained myself correctly. In my sheet1 the user inputs numbers (1-50) in column A.(pluss loads of other data in columns B:P) what I require is the macro to ask the user to input the 'job' they want to print. So if the user inputs <9> then column A in sheet 1 is searched for the number 9 then the contents of that particular row are copied (without formula - just cell values) and the data pasted onto row A2 of sheet...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Secondary menus Office 2001
My secondary menus have disappeared. When you highlight the menu item that should cause a secondary menu to appear, nothing happens. Any ideas? This sounds like your problem: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/WordMac/Word2001Menus.htm On 9/13/04 2:02 PM, "Tee" wrote: > My secondary menus have disappeared. When you highlight > the menu item that should cause a secondary menu to appear, > nothing happens. Any ideas? ...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Where is pop-up box to open an email file after saving?
This dialogue box used to pop-up after I saved an attachment, allowing me the option to launch it. I must have disabled it, and don't know where to locate the command to enable it again. "Barb the Print Rep" <Barb the Print Rep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C707F40-E139-47A4-B945-530D056E6744@microsoft.com... > This dialogue box used to pop-up after I saved an attachment, allowing me > the > option to launch it. I must have disabled it, and don't know where to > locate > the command to enable it again. http://www....

hyperlink validation list
I have a excel file with 2 worksheets. The first worksheet is a list of hyperlinks to files (with a "friendly" display name). I want to create a cell in the second worksheet which uses data validation to pick from the list of hyperlinks. I want the hyperlink on the second page to be active so that users can click on it and go to the file. I also want only the user "friendly" name to appear in the cell. So far when I use data validation the link does not work and only the "friendly" name appears as regular text in the cell. Help! Stacie, I have the same ...