How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat

Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other
control ?
Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show
the word document inside the windows Form.
Thanks,
--Israr

Hi,

I think we can do this using OLE control(VB).

Thanks,
Senthil. S

--
senthilkumarabi
0

Dsiplay pivottable value item in row heading
How do i display the item at the value field display row heading instant of display in column heading?Example: Date Number | 11/20/2007 11/21/2007 ..... 1 | Color Green White ..... 2 | Color Purple Brown ..... 3 | Color Yellow Black ..... Original will be display like this: Date 11/20/2007 11/21/2007 ..... Number | Color Color 1 | Green White ..... 2 | Purple Brown ..... 3 | Yellow Black ..... Idea?Thanks in advance. ...

Can Outlook 2003 work with Word 2002 so as to provide Wordmail?
Hello, I've been considering getting Outlook 2003 (not with the full Office Suite). Can Outlook 2003 work with Word 2002 so as to provide Wordmail? Thanks, Jeff No. For that feature, and several others (including using Word for mail merge), the versions of Word and Outlook must match. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ev%23nAiCpDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl, JMI wrote: > Hello, > > I've been considering getting Outlo...

Imbedding a document in word
How can I imbed a document in word document. On the Insert tab of the Ribbon, click on Object in the Text section and then select "Text from File" In earlier versions of Word do the same thing from the Insert menu. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Afshin" <Afshin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD912052-9E53-40B8-9FAB-1D6A4E28779C@microsoft.com... > How can I im...

Navigating multiple tab controls on a form
I have a form that I use for data entry. The form has 21 different tabs that a user could potentially enter data into. I know this sounds like overkill, but it is necessary. The issue I have is that not all 21 Tab Control headers are visible for the user to select in order to input data. Is there some kind of scroll bar that I could place on the form that would allow the user to move to the appropriate tab control? Thanks in advance for your help. You've told us the solution you've picked, but not described the business need that led you to decide that. If you'l...

How To Find A Macro -- Word 2007
Our company has several hundred controlled forms that are saved as protected templates on a server. Recently, we've had many cases of people trying to open these templates and getting error messages about macros (Do you want to enable?) even though there shouldn't be any macros in the forms that are giving the errors. I know very little (read "less than nothing") about macros. How do you find and disable an unwanted macro in a document? Where do they hide? I don't know if it matters, but all of the forms that give these errors have been recently revised...

how to find a single word in Live Mail ?
I am having this problem : since a few days, I'm receiving the same spam mail by hundreds per day. In the subject header, it reads : "hi" (without the brackets). Since my spamfilter does not stop the mail and I am not able to construct and use a message rule (this is message seems to protect itself against that), the only thing I can do, is receive the mails and then filter them out, using the search function. But when I type in the search box for header : "hi", it returns not only the spam messages, but also all the messages that contain "hi"...

Drawing static/edit control in different colors
Hi All, This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during InitDialog and while dialog is 'up' (DoModal). As an aside, can change the color of static text just based on the resource ID? i.e. not creating a variable for the control in the dialog class. Thanks in Advance! Corey. Corey Wirun wrote: > Hi All, > > This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color > of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during > In...

columns in word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I set it up so there are two columns and i checked the box that says show line.. there is no line and i can't switch to type in the other column.. help? Those kind of columns are "snaking columns", where you have to fill up the first column before you can type in the second column. So for example, if you press and hold the enter key, eventually the insertion point will reach the second column, and the line will then appear. Or you can use Insert->Break->Column break to "reach" the next colu...

Apply by document range
Our accountants ask this all the time: How can we apply payments by (or select) a document range and not just a specific document? The inguiry windows allows this, why not the applies window? If we want to batch together docnumbers in a series for payment do we need to write code to allow that range to be selected and applied? If so, does anyone have some sample code? The Select Checks option does allow you to batch together a series of document numbers. Let's say you have five invoices to pay and they are numbered consecutively from 1 to 5. You want to pay 1-2 and 4-5. One way t...

Outlook opening Word
A computer club member reported the inability to reply, reply to all, or forward e-mail messages. As a volunteer, I went to their home last evening and this is what I found, and did. Win XP Pro SP2 plus all updates applied. Office 2003 Small Business Edition. When Outlook 2003 is opened, it takes forever (50 seconds). E-mail messages are received. When attempting to send any message, whether reply, reply to all or forward, a window opens that says something like "Opening Word as your E-mail editor. Nothing happens. 5 - 10 minutes. Outlook is unresponsive, and I used Task Manager ...

Range Slider control
Hi, I'm looking for a control similar to the slider control, that allows the user to enter a minimum and maximum value. At this moment my users have to enter both values via simple edit controls, but it would be much nicer if they would have a kind of range-slider control. Apparently, the standard Windows/MFC Slider control is limited to selecting 1 value, and I cannot find a way to add a second 'thumb' to it to allow the user to select a second value. I looked at commercial packages (CodeJock, BCG) but they also don't have this kind of control. I found some controls that se...

Word 2007 has Stopped Working
I accidently posted this under General previously. I have a PC running Vista_Business version and Office 2007. Every time a document is closed we receive the error message: Word has stopped working. Is there a way to fix this? I have searched the Support section of Microsoft.com and found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791/EN-US. It doesn't seem to have helped. Still happening. Thank you for any input. -- marcia -- marcia If the FixIt doesn't work, then are you using an HP Printer? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "marcia" <marcia@discussio...

Scribe Migration from Goldmine question? Linked documents failure fetching source row
I am running into a little "failure fetching source row" error on part 3 of the migration from goldmine to crm using scribe. it appears that there are some "broken links" in our linked documents section of goldmine. This is due to documents being linked, and then someone moving them. This is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but Scribe stops cold with the "failure fetching source row" is there any way to make it continue, rather than breaking the migration? Rodney P.S. i knew i would jinx myself.... ((see my earlier post)) This is a Scribe issu...

word and reports
I would like suggestions(or modifications) on ways to architect the following: Goal is to create a set of sql server reports 2008 that has a table of contents and is exported to word 2003 or word 2007. 1. I am going to have each sql server report 2008 as separate RDL files. 2. I am going to tie all the reports together in a .NET application by Building Reports from the Object Collection using ReportViewer. 3. I then need to create a table of contents that exports to word. To accomplish this task I am thinking of a. either using jquery so that I can add auto TOC generation...

Word opens window when opening Outlook
When I open Outlook 2002 for the desktop it will open Outlook but it will also open Word. The Word window is just a window you can't do anything in it. To get to outlook I have to close the Word window or Maximize the Outlook window. Any suggestions? ...

Negative space and small space in Equation editor (Word 2007)?
And another question: can I produce negative spaces and small spaces in the equation editor? Something like the Latex-equivalent of: \, is a thin space \! is a negative thin space Cheers -Ralf You can use one the unicode characters for thin spaces in the range U+2003 - U+200A. In your equation, just type 2003 followed by ALT+X. I might be mistaken, but I doubt that negative spaces were ever defined in the unicode standard. Yves "ralf.schaa" <ralf.schaa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9c432493-3ac6-4fa1-b5d4-293be0e1ce31@k5g2000pra.googlegroups.com....

Displaying UNICODE in edit control
How can I display UNICODE strings with standard edit control? Help says edit control can display UNICODE strings. However when I try to set UNICODE text with SetDlgItemTextW or paste UNICODE text from clipboard I get series of question marks. With Rich Edit control I have no problems setting UNICODE text either programatically or from clipboard. Did you compile program as Unicode? The edit control should work then. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:451C8420-7E4A-49A7-A647-6615B27AB8AC@microsoft.com... > How can I display UNICODE str...

Welcoming words moving on
Hello: I am learning to make a welcoming words in the opening of a database like what I learned from DatabaseDev.co.uk. website and it's going to be OK. Can any body help me how to make the words moving in line, I mean trailling, I do not now how to say it in English, but something like animation. Thanks. Frank -- H. Frank Situmorang What you're speaking of is a "scrolling marque." Here's two sites that address the issue: http://www.lebans.com/hscroller.htm http://www22.brinkster.com/accessory/forms/006.shtml -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a ...

Microsoft Office: Word 2003 memory and encountering problems
I am using a third party application that uses xml and vba to repurpose documents. The issue I am having is that I get variable results each time I run a repurpose the very same document, and Word usually just hangs or provides an insufficent memory message or microsoft encountered a problem and needs to close. Sometimes the repurpose is successful. I'm looking everywhere to seek out a solution. I have Word SP1 and have a larger Word memory, I have more than enough RAM. I am on a stand alone computer, in a networked business environment, and the application runs fro...

template for family tree in word
hi has any one found a template available in word for a family tree, either that or does any one kniw where l can access excel 97 or later as a free add on to microsoft works suite 2004 cheers debbie deborah <deborah@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > hi has any one found a template available in word for a family tree, > either that or does any one kniw where l can access excel 97 or later > as a free add on to microsoft works suite 2004 There are separate newsgroups for Works, Excel, and Word. This newsgroup is for the discussion of Microsoft Pu...

Word 2003 Macro Disappears in Word 2007
Hello, Why would a Word 2003 AutoOpen Macro disappear when I open the file in Word 2007? I've written a macro named AutoOpen which updates some embedded fields on the document whenever the file is opened. It works fine in Word 2003. When I open the same file in Word 2007, the macro is gone! If I use Word 2003 to re-open the file, the macro is visible and works. I'm really bewildered by this, does anyone have insight? Thanks, Joe My guess is that the macro is stored in your Normal.dot (used by Word 2003) and not in the document in question. Word 2007 has its own N...

copying chart from Excel 2007 to Word 2007
When I copy and paste a chart that does not have the chart area border lines on it (I didn't want them to show) only the left half shows. When I leave the chart area border lines there, it copies the entire chart. How can I get it to copy the entire chart from which I have removed the chart area border lines? I use just plain old copy and plain old paste which work for me. (I next change the text-wrapping format, but still, I need the entire chart.) I cannot reproduce your problem. If you wish to send me a file, please get my email addy from my website. Meanwhile, try copying the ch...

Word 2007 application error--doc locked
Hi, I can no longer work in Word 2007. I get an error msg that reads something like 'modification is not allowed..." I have read all the comments, and have determined that I probably have not yet activated the software. I did buy a MS Ofc Suite when I purchased a (supposedly) new laptop, and therefore do have a product key #. However, I cannot activate the software because the buttons in it are all locked. I attempted to open other programs, such as Excel, but it's locked also. I should add that my computer crashed (the ostensibly brand new one) last Dec and I...

RPC over HTTP recommended documentation
Is there any recommended documentation regarding RPC/HTTP? I'm having a very difficult time setting it up in a basic environment with 1 Front-end and 1 Back-end Exchange 2003 server. I think my biggest problem is verifying how and where to publish the certificates. I'm using IIS server to create certificates. I'm currently in a test environment. Thanks in advance On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:02:02 -0700, RP <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any recommended documentation regarding RPC/HTTP? I'm having a very >difficult time setting it up in a basic e...

Microsoft word problem!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I open Microsoft word it brings up a passed document that I wrote and saved. I then threw it in the trash and it is stil coming up. It is on the screen everytime I open up word. This is also a paper that I wrote in test rive and now I have the actual program. What should I do? Thanks Every time you create a new Word document, this document is based on a template called Normal.dotm. You have somehow managed to put this text into your Normal template, which is why you can see this strange behaviour. To fix the proble...