how to convert msword doc to onenote

I want to send a OneNote doc as a MSWord doc in Outlook.  How can i do this?

Use copy and paste?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jim" wrote:

> I want to send a OneNote doc as a MSWord doc in Outlook.  How can i do this?

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Installing OneNote from Home/Student 'on top' of Office Profession
I have installed Office Professional Plus 2007, using a site license and installation disk from my university. This doesn't have OneNote in it. I have purchased a separate copy of Office Home and Student. I want to install OneNote only from this copy. What's my procedure? On the upgrade tab do I say keep all previous versions, and installation options deselect everything but onenote? or what do I do? Thanks. ...

USB Issue with WinXP?
I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB devices would operate faster if it was connected to a Hi-Speed USB 2 port. But it does not ID the device in question. How do I figure out which device it is referring to? It does not happen all the time, maybe once or twice a day, so it's hard to pin-point. I've attached screen copies of the messages, if that will help ID the source. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks Charliec From: <charliec@email.com> | I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB | devices would ope...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Settings for viewing PPT presentation in Word Doc
One of my users has been receiving MS Word docs with embedded PPT presentations and viewing them just fine. She recently felt the need to change "something" in the latest Word doc and now she only sees the first slide - double clicking does not start the slideshow. Others in her office can access the document and the presentation works fine. It appears that she inadvertantly changed some setting in her Word options that govern how an embedded PPT file works. She is using Office 2007 and I can't find anything. Her project is going to continue at least another 10 mo...

1st Line in new docs
Hi When I used to type a new doc there was a gap at the top so the text appeared at the same point as when it was printed. Now there's no gap; the text appears right at the top of the screen although it still prints with the gap there. How do I change it so the text appears where it will print. I'm on Word 2007 TIA Tim Move the mouse cursor to the top of the document until it changes to two vertically opposed arrows and a tool-tip "Double-click to show white space" appears, then do that. The display of the white space can also be controlled by c...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Unknown/broken .doc file
Hello, I have several .doc files which fail to open in Word 2007. Can you help me identify what file type it is exactly and how to open or convert it? Here's an example file: http://rapidshare.com/files/389929742/DP_Kolousek_-_Olejnicek.doc.html This file looks like it might once have been a Word Document but it has been seriously messed up in some way (perhaps with an attempt to convert it to a different format, that rather looks like it may have failed). By opening it in NotePad, I managed to manually extract a page or so of text from it that looks as though it may be in...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...